Ayo, you don enter trouble!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

People who live in glass house should not throw stones!!!!

I don't know why Emeka's name is being bandied around. Emeke is not an employee of the NFA. If there is someone to be questioned it is Vogts. If Ayo's allegation is true, it implies that players 'drop' to get on Berti's team list. That clearly shows that the practice is not limited to IC's alone. I hope Waffiman and others will come out STRONGLY to condemn Berti for this practice and call for his sack same way they did with other IC's. Berti is the corrupt one here. Maybe it was Berti that instructed Emeka to act on his behalf. To assume that Berti is beyond this is colo mentality

Secondly, Ayo need to name the CE members who collect money to write juicy reviews about certain players. Ayo please name them and back it up with evidence. Spill the beans!!!!! That will be a good way of curing the cancer.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Babafad wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:No wonder Nigeria is in ruins. Her people are just hopeless. Here is someone who is likely to have committed the most henious crime against Nigerian football you could ever imagine and all you guys can talk about is libel, defamation and all sorts of side issues.

Nigeria deserves the leaders it has got because the populace simply do not deserve any better. When Togun and Akilu murdered Dele Giwa on IBBs behalf, there was no public outrage and as expected, they got away with it.

Our Supreme Court found Gani Fawehinmi guilty of libel but turned a blind eye to the greater crime of murder. I guess some things never change!

I stand by my claims and believe I can prove it in a court of law!
Ayo, my prob with all this is why send a text msg to Stefan, when you could have quite easily have sent your PROOF (that's if you have any) to the NFA or whoever you deem fit???

Or is Stefan some sort of law enforcement agency?

I know you will keep arguing the point, even though it is quite obvious that you are wrong. All you are doing is further eroding whatever credibility you have left.

You got quite heated here last week, and rightly so, when someone referred to you as an Uncle Tom. The person who accused you of being this, came up with a stupid reason by referring to your family. This is equally as bad.

Emeka may well be a criminal, but on the evidence of what you have said so far the case against him is flimsy to say the least!
How do you know where I have sent the information to?
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by General Trousers »

Kai ... 28 posts a day is not a small work. This man will soon catch the other one that does 53.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

wanaj0 wrote:People who live in glass house should not throw stones!!!!

I don't know why Emeka's name is being bandied around. Emeke is not an employee of the NFA. If there is someone to be questioned it is Vogts. If Ayo's allegation is true, it implies that players 'drop' to get on Berti's team list. That clearly shows that the practice is not limited to IC's alone. I hope Waffiman and others will come out STRONGLY to condemn Berti for this practice and call for his sack same way they did with other IC's. Berti is the corrupt one here. Maybe it was Berti that instructed Emeka to act on his behalf. To assume that Berti is beyond this is colo mentality

Secondly, Ayo need to name the CE members who collect money to write juicy reviews about certain players. Ayo please name them and back it up with evidence. Spill the beans!!!!! That will be a good way of curing the cancer.
:lol: :lol:
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:How do you know where I have sent the information to?
:roll:

I know you sent a text msg to Stefan, hence the 7 pages (on CE) that we now have!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

throw the book at him
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:What I find totally unacceptable about all this nonsense here is that no one is addressing the substansive issue. What I am picking up here is that no one is even considering the fact that this may be true!

According to the garbage I am reading here, Emeka Ezeala is above corruption! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Ayo, it might be true, like i know it is, but it is difficult to prove that a person took bribe, so you should have just let it pass
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

ikwerreman wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:What I find totally unacceptable about all this nonsense here is that no one is addressing the substansive issue. What I am picking up here is that no one is even considering the fact that this may be true!

According to the garbage I am reading here, Emeka Ezeala is above corruption! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Ayo, it might be true, like i know it is, but it is difficult to prove that a person took bribe, so you should have just let it pass
We should let corruption in team selection pass??????????????? Nigeria we hail thee!
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

hangingfire wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
anointed wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Get a good attorney, unless you have evidence to that fact. You will lose and pay up for Slander.

Ohenhen
One name come to mind: GOTTI
As long as Ayo, did not publish anything about Ezeala, then he should be fine. he can't sue Ayo, because of Ayo comments against him.

That is a big lie. If he published it, then it is libel. If he said it and there is evidence that he did, then he can be sued for slander. There is no escape for unfounded allegations under the law. Face the music of your own big mouth. :lol: :lol: :lol:

slander

noun
1. words falsely spoken that damage the reputation of another
2. an abusive attack on a person's character or good name [syn: aspersion]

Ezeala would first have to prove to the court that he has a good name
odi
Egg
Egg

Post by odi »

Ayo,

I hail your enthusiasm and passion for Nigerian footie. If you have solid evidence and can at least create a few ripples, I beg you go right ahead. I dey your side. The rot has gone too far.
The SUPER EAGLES shall rise again!
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

odi wrote:Ayo,

I hail your enthusiasm and passion for Nigerian footie. If you have solid evidence and can at least create a few ripples, I beg you go right ahead. I dey your side. The rot has gone too far.
I second you AYO!! if u have prove, omo i second your movement, I guess na those people wan benefit from the brownie wan the bobo pass around dey attack you so ,, AYO ,, but no worry this is a new dawn , they all will be exposed very soon, Like psalm 1 talk
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

KingLoku wrote:they all will be exposed very soon, Like psalm 1 talk
Is that right?? We are here waiting for the first person to be convicted.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

lagos777 wrote:KOC, why are you telling us about the SMS message you received if you have no permission to publish it or you feel you need permission to publish it :twisted:

Next time pls post the Ish or keep it to yourself. Don't be a tease. :evil:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:No wonder Nigeria is in ruins. Her people are just hopeless. Here is someone who is likely to have committed the most henious crime against Nigerian football you could ever imagine and all you guys can talk about is libel, defamation and all sorts of side issues.

Nigeria deserves the leaders it has got because the populace simply do not deserve any better. When Togun and Akilu murdered Dele Giwa on IBBs behalf, there was no public outrage and as expected, they got away with it.

Our Supreme Court found Gani Fawehinmi guilty of libel but turned a blind eye to the greater crime of murder. I guess some things never change!

slow it pal. The most heinous crime yet against Nigerian football is the emperor's new clothes sold in the form of Herr Betty. Show me your associates and I'll tell you who you are :wink:

KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

cchinukw wrote:

slow it pal. The most heinous crime yet against Nigerian football is the emperor's new clothes sold in the form of Herr Betty. Show me your asociates and I'll tell you who you are :wink:
That chronic wan u dey smoke dey fuss up ur medulla oblongata, we dey yarn better thing , u dey yarn O.P(offpoint)
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

KingLoku wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

slow it pal. The most heinous crime yet against Nigerian football is the emperor's new clothes sold in the form of Herr Betty. Show me your asociates and I'll tell you who you are :wink:
That chronic wan u dey smoke dey fuss up ur medulla oblongata, we dey yarn better thing , u dey yarn O.P(offpoint)

Let me ask a simple question just to indulge you. What is off point specific to the quote I have responded to? And in the context of the thread, how is Dele Giwa's murder relevant to the thread apart from the arguments amusement value? :lol: You see why you got F9 in English Language and hence couldn't make it to University? :lol: Pathetic butt licking groupie.

TD
Egg
Egg

Post by TD »

Like someone said, this is much ado about nothing.

To Gotti, there is nothing morally repugnant about making a public statement about someone if the statement is true and is done in good faith. Of course we are not in a position to comment on the truthfulness of Ayo's "allegations", but nonetheless, I wouldn't go as far as labelling his actions "morally repugnant".

On the other hand, if Ayo sincerely believes in what he is doing, then the primary responsibility is to report the agent's conduct to the appropriate investigating authorities before going to the media.
can04
Egg
Egg

Post by can04 »

wow that was a loooong read.

my 2 kobo:
i like the idea that we should stand up to corruption wherever it rears its ugly head. if you truly believe this, and more importantly, are in a position to act, then AYO for the love of GOD, act.

show courage in your convictions, back up your unproven allegations with the evidences you profess to have, and become the man you claim so often to be. reveal what you know to the PROPER authorities [not your man on the inside]. strike a blow for truth.......or keep quiet.

i hope, for your sake, that this time you have not taken things too far

until then, you are no better than the rest, and your words will :wink:
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

In other words your attack on Ezeala may not be true too!
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

cic old boy wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote: Berti's agent!
Shouldn't you have known that he would show your message to Emeka - since they are all working together?
And BTW, wouldnt he also show the message to Berti.

I imagine Stefan showing the message to Berti and the german getting mad at Ezeala for inviting rumdums into the SE. Berti's fury at Ezeala prompted his reaction to sue Ayo.

Ayo,

BTW when did you send the message? B4 the game or after?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

Ayo has no proof, no evidence! He just want to be relevant. This is Chronic insecurity move on everybody. This is not the first time the guy will tell a bare faced lie to get attention. What am suprised about is that some of you (that are not his groupie) still fall for it.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Ayo,

On KoC's request:

Is he to post or not to post? [why do you always dodge the most important questions?]
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
George Bush
Egg
Egg

Post by George Bush »

Ayo................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Odikwegwu........................ :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

While reading this long thread, I had enugh time to get a law degree and GB will gladly defend you in an American court...... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

First things first, give KOC permission to post that how una call am; SMS message. Ehen, then you go come relocate to Yankee. When dat man sue you, I go depose im yas for my office. By the time I grill im yas gan gan, heh heh heh heh heh heh heh......... :D :D :D :D :D :D

Gotti, inu qua biko, I take God beg u, make you forgive Ayo. I go work on im Oyibo better pass dudu attitude which is fuelling his need for attention and his Akpu belle....... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

As President, Otunba, Basorun, Obi and Baale of this forum, I hereby close dis thread. Any more postings after GB will trigger my FBI hounds to look up ya yansh as part of the war on terror....... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Now Mods and Administartors, una know say na me be President of CE so, make una set up my veto power so I go dey yanfu..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Herr Vogts; ya yansh is under my microscope. I go dey keep FBI, CIA and CTU for ya yansh.

Bredas, una tap today but ya boys short legs nor let dem score. Una see Muntari wen im dey scratch im groin during todays game..... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: You can take the bredas onto a big stage and they still will behave like midgets........ :P :P :P :P :P :P . Bredas tap sha but their legs still dey very short...... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P