Ayo, you don enter trouble!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

mke1010 wrote:Do you have problems with comprehension? We are saying that if you have evidence then you need to provide it before making an allegation.

And btw, my experience with you is that you lack credibility on this topic. A couple years ago you called me out in public and stated that if I sent you $2,000 you would get CCC to invite whichever player I picked. (this was to prove that another one of your allegations was true)

When I responded and agreed to send you the $2,000 you ran away. I guess you were shocked that someone would actually take you up on the offer. So if you have evidence, show it. Dont bark like a toothless dog. We know you very well here.

BTW, while defending yourself on this issue, you are trying to drag other CE members in to your palava by claiming they were approached to write things about certain players. How do we know you are not one of them? :P After all, are you not the one who likend Finjana to Viera. Are you not the one who called Ekwueme a serious baller? Are you not the one who continuosly hypes Etaffia? Are you not the one who tried to sell Robson as a world class coach?

Whoever these guys are who are trying to hand out brown envelopes, they know better than to come my way. Sey make I lie sey wastepipe sabi ball? Una neva start. :lol:
My brother, stop stressing yourself and let this one go...

Fact is that allegations of corruption are so easy to make. Afterall, folks like OBA LOKO forget that only one CE has actually publicly intimated that a certain Bryan Robson would give him a cut of all friendlies arranged during his tenure as Eagles' coach.

<
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

If Emeka has no skeleton in his cupboard, he should go ahead and sue Ayo for libel....and then let Ayo to defend himself. Simple as A-B-C !

All these noise about "Ayo apologizing to Emeka" and "Emeka is a private citizen" is pure jargon to me. The mere fact that Emeka even went to the media representative first before consulting his lawyer proves to me that this all whole thing could be mere "empty threat" and "probably cheap PR" campaign.

If he has a case, you should take it to the law court...the onus is on Ayo to defend himself. Already, Ayo has dared him to go to court that he would meet him there. So, what's all these fuss about?
Last edited by Toxicarrow on Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

OZZIDDI wrote:GOTTI et al, I make no affectations to be an authority in matters of law. However, my rudimentary understanding of the subject informs that Ayo's supposed assertion remains only an allegation at this point, hence his invitation to the EFCC for investigation.
Again, while I believe that Mr. Ezeala would be ill-advised to resort to litigation...
Publication is the key here, and one element is completed upon such publication.

<
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

Toxicarrow wrote:Emeka has no skeleton in his cupboard, he should go ahead and sue Ayo for libel....and then let Ayo to defend himself.

All those noise about "Ayo apologizing to Emeka" and "Emeka is a private citizen" is pure jargon to me. The mere fact that Emeka even go to the media representative first before consulting his lawyer proves to me that this all whole thing could be mere "empty threat" and "probably cheap PR" campaign.

More importantly, Ayo has dared him to go to court and he would meet him there. So, what's all these fuss about?
Gra gra no dey work. You of all people should know that. Just look at your beloved Sootin!

Ayo, as I know him, no get anything! Na only mouth. The guy is a family man, and he should keep his head down, for his family's sake.

Just take a look at what happened to the Pakistani cricket coach!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Ayo, you don enter trouble!

Post by cic old boy »

KoC wrote:Emeka Ezeala is very upset with you. Apparently, you sent an sms to Stephan accusing Ezeala of collecting money for player invitations, etc etc. Stefan passed it on to Ezeala and he is absolutely furious!

He is seeing his lawyer tomorrow about legal action against you.
Who is Stefan?
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Toxicarrow wrote:If Emeka has no skeleton in his cupboard, he should go ahead and sue Ayo for libel....and then let Ayo to defend himself. Simple as A-B-C !
TOXIC:
That a dude may wisely choose not to spend the next decade crawling through the litigation process in Nigeria (to garner damages that may in all likelihood not be recoverable) does not establish that he has "skeletons" in his closet.

<
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

It is not good to wish anybody bad luck but I hope they get Ayo and it will cool to not have him here running his basket mouth and typing garbage!!!
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
blueangel
Egg
Egg

Post by blueangel »

We have collected money for worthy causes many times at Cybereagles.

Gentlemen, i hereby Promulgate that due to this dark period in the life of one of our fellow member, a collection for a Defense Fund is imminent.

Our Honourable Member in question has created a lot of Thought Provoking Topics for our Discussion as a result he deserves our assistance.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

TOXIC:
Btw, I do not recall you defending those who accused Pa Onigbinde of corruption...
Are we to conclude that you believe him to have "skeletons" since he never sued?!

<
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Gotti, why are you defending this *kindperson* so steadfastly? Am I missing something here?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Gotti wrote:TOXIC:
Btw, I do not recall you defending those who accused Pa Onigbinde of corruption...
Are we to conclude that you believe him to have "skeletons" since he never sued?!

<
:lol: :lol: :lol: Pa Oni was guilty as charged. He had more than "skeletons". His cupboard was like a graveyard. :lol:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Gotti, why are you defending this *kindperson* so steadfastly? Am I missing something here?
Please dont start another allegation, abeg
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

cic old boy wrote:Pa Oni was guilty as charged. He had more than "skeletons". His cupboard was like a graveyard. :lol:
If you are not careful one of the stiffs will come and haunt you!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Babafad wrote: If you are not careful one of the stiffs will come and haunt you!
:lol: Emeka Ezeala may have been one of them! I am not sure, but it is a line of investigation that I am pursuing.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

pajimoh wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Gotti, why are you defending this *kindperson* so steadfastly? Am I missing something here?
Please dont start another allegation, abeg
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

You dont get the point do you? You keep making unfounded allegations and I sincerely hope you get your just punishment. Yesterday you alleged that the referee against Uganda had collected bribe when you do not have proof. If you have proof publish it. Abi you be journalist? Did you not read about Watergate? If you are not ready to back up your facts then just do something that should be easy- shut up!!!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Ayo, who is Stefan?
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

cic old boy wrote:Ayo, who is Stefan?
Berti's agent!
hangingfire
Egg
Egg

Post by hangingfire »

ohenhen1 wrote:
anointed wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Get a good attorney, unless you have evidence to that fact. You will lose and pay up for Slander.

Ohenhen
One name come to mind: GOTTI
As long as Ayo, did not publish anything about Ezeala, then he should be fine. he can't sue Ayo, because of Ayo comments against him.

That is a big lie. If he published it, then it is libel. If he said it and there is evidence that he did, then he can be sued for slander. There is no escape for unfounded allegations under the law. Face the music of your own big mouth. :lol: :lol: :lol:
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

cic old boy wrote:Ayo, who is Stefan?
good question...
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Ayo Akinfe wrote: Berti's agent!
Shouldn't you have known that he would show your message to Emeka - since they are all working together?
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

Gotti wrote:TOXIC:

<
Gotti:
Neither did I defend those who accused CCC, Amodu and Egu of corruption.....and Neither did I recall AO, CCC, Amodu and Egu calling KOC and making 'empty threats' about suing AYO and co !

Neither have I defended AYO here....I am not a lawyer to defend anyone of them. The onus is on all of them to prove their cases.

Nonetheless, unlike the trivial cases of AO (and others that you forced me to draw on), AYO has said clearly to Emeka to go to court that he would meet him there. So what is the big deal here? It was Emeka that drew the battle line now...Let him pursue it to the end !

Lastly, neither did I recall you too defending those who accused of AO, CCC. of corruption. Is there something we need to know about why you did not. ? Though I know what your answer will be....but I will let you do the order of saying it :D :D
Last edited by Toxicarrow on Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:13 am, edited 5 times in total.
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

If Emeka and AYO are on the speaking term (as AYO noted here couple of times), how come Emeka did not call him and make his feeling known to AYO? How come he has to go through KOC?

Except I am not getting something right here...There is more to the story that is not being said?
Last edited by Toxicarrow on Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.