Ayo, you don enter trouble!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

mke1010 wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Ayo didn't do anything wrong here. As long as he didn't publish anything saying that Ezeala took money. All he did was refer him to the EFCC for investigation. Ezeala won't get nothing.

Freedom of speech, my brothers.
Ohenhen one of these days, you will see an old hand go dust ya face with slap wey comot you from grown people tok. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Sir Cristao wrote:
mke1010 wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Ayo didn't do anything wrong here. As long as he didn't publish anything saying that Ezeala took money. All he did was refer him to the EFCC for investigation. Ezeala won't get nothing.

Ohenhen one of these days, you will see an old hand go dust ya face with slap wey comot you from grown people tok. :lol:
Typical Naija fashion, All cosmetic, no substance

Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Please explain.
For starters, Mr. Ezeala is NOT a public (or even team) official...
And therefore enjoys the highest level of privacy under the law.

Second, you cannot be publishing targetted allegations of corruption...
Merely because you are unhappy/unsatisfied with squad invitations.

Unfortunately for Mr. Ezeala's personal and professional reputation....
Whatever happens, the seed has been planted and the damage already done.

<
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

pajimoh wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Oga Chief, I know say Ayo dey out of order but I gotta give my kudos to Ayo. He felt passionate about it to do something about it. At least Emeka Ezeala now knows he is being watched and in future if there is anything on-towards going on he will be scrutinised and made to answer for it.
WAFFI:
Although Mr. Ezeala would be hardpressed to sustain a libel case in the courts...
Let's be clear about one thing: what AYO reportedly did was morally repugnant!
<
Like I say it was out of order, I cannot condone it, but I understand. It was something borne out of frustration and passion. Ayo is frustrated, he expected certain things with Vogts but got what he saw as the same old problems, so he lashed out.

I just hope Ezeala can understand that when you are in such a position, you have to put up with such things. It is football and things like this are part and parcel of the game. You gotta be thick skinned and be ready to deal with all sorts of nutters when things go wrong or not according to plan, just like you enjoy the glory when things go well.

Its football.
Waffiamn, I have an issue with this. Ayo might be passionate but he's nothing more than a fan. If every fan take this course of action everytime because what we expected had not materialised, where would we be?

If he did such thing in the West like sending such text, he would have felt the enormity of his ill thought of action
True! But this is why we are all different. Some of us will react, some will over react. Na so life be. Ayo should not have done what he did but he reacted and it was wrong and ill advised. That said, I understand.

If I were him, I would apologise to Ezeala and hope we can all move on.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

Gotti wrote:Unfortunately for Mr. Ezeala's personal and professional reputation....
Whatever happens, the seed has been planted and the damage already done.[/size]
<
Ayo, call me to arrange protection and I will ensure that no damage befalls you. Trust me! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

ohenhen1 wrote:Freedom of speech, my brothers.
Dude, as ANOINTED duly noted, with every freedom comes responsibilities...
And freedom of speech is not license to falsely shout 'fire' in a crowded theatre!

<
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Gotti wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Please explain.
For starters, Mr. Ezeala is NOT a public (or even team) official...
And therefore enjoys the highest level of privacy under the law.

Second, you cannot be publishing targetted allegations of corruption...
Merely because you are unhappy/unsatisfied with squad invitations.

Unfortunately for Mr. Ezeala's personal and professional reputation....
Whatever happens, the seed has been planted and the damage already done.

<
Pls no free consultancy for Ayo.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Waffiman wrote:If I were him, I would apologise to Ezeala and hope we can all move on.
Exactly...
<
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

green4life wrote:
theYemster wrote:
green4life wrote:Gotti defending Ayo in court: talk about an odd couple :lol:
Ayo would most likely opt for a foreign lawyer.
No doubt :lol:
No when found guilty, he'll request for a foriegn jail. So in true Ayo style I've listed 10 possible Jails.

1. Thailand. Ayo should have a few Naija people to coach in jail.
2. Ghana, the bredas would welcome him. Someone to beat up on regularly.
3. USA, he'll make a good concubine to one of the old prisoner.
4. China- They might find some of his body parts useful, but only some.
5. Nigeria- Emeka can keep his eyes on him.
6. Germany - He'll get the chance to make regular phone calls from his prison to Vogts.
7. Tibet - That should stop the Dalai Lama from ever coming back
8. Iraq - A political strategy that should see Ayo come in one way and the insurgent bolt out the other way.
9. Siberia - Mr Chelski can keep his eyes on him
10.I'll leave this one to forumers 8-)
Last edited by pajimoh on Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

FYI in the US, the "publication" requirment has been met here via that text message. In the context of defamation law, a statment is "published" when it is made to a 3rd party, it doesn't mean it has to be in a newspaper or in print. i dont know what law would control in this case, but if na US dont use that as a defense.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

pajimoh wrote:
green4life wrote:
theYemster wrote:
No when fond guilty, he'll request for a foriegn jail. So in true Ayo style I've listed 10 possible Jail.

4. China- They might find some of his body part usefull, but only some.
6. Germany - He'll get the chance to make regular phone calls from his prison to Vogts.
8. Iraq - A political strategy that should see Ayo come in one way and the insurgent bolt out the other way.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Fegwu wrote:
lagos777 wrote:
Fegwu wrote:Mr. Ezeala is blowing hot air.

Ikpoba is always taking people in.

:?:
It is a text message - he does not have a case to even begin with. It could have been Waffiman or Sir V using Ayo Akinfe's phone. It could have been anyone.

I am sure his lawyer will tell him this.

Now if he decides to go use juju on Ayo, he better be sure he was upright in his dealings so that it does not backfire.
Well while it could have been anybody, its on Ayo to prove that it wasnt him. Good luck trying to prove that. Go and look at all those illegal downloading cases where people claim "it wasnt me" who downloaded on my computer to see how well that defense works.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Waffiman wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
green4life wrote:
theYemster wrote:
No when fond guilty, he'll request for a foriegn jail. So in true Ayo style I've listed 10 possible Jail.

4. China- They might find some of his body part usefull, but only some.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread is flying. I wish we had this pace on Saturday.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

theYemster wrote:

No doubt about that! All the way foreign Lawyer.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
nakson
Egg
Egg

Post by nakson »

Ayo pls call EFCC on them. They may need you to come testify in Nigeria. Hope you are legally permitted to stay in the UK?
If a monkey is amongst dogs, why won't it start barking?

Nobody mourns an unnoticed death.

If a donkey kicks you and you kick back, you are both donkeys.

He who eats well speaks well or it is a question of insanity.

A tiger does not have to proclaim its tigri-tude.

When man pikin dey piss, him dey hold something for hand. Woman wey try-am, go piss for her hand.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

metalalloy wrote:

FYI in the US, the "publication" requirment has been met here via that text message. In the context of defamation law, a statment is "published" when it is made to a 3rd party, it doesn't mean it has to be in a newspaper or in print. i dont know what law would control in this case, but if na US dont use that as a defense.
It won't hold well in court, and you know it too. A text message to someone to express your opinion about a possible crime, that was reported to the EFCC.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

nakson wrote:Ayo pls call EFCC on them. They may need you to come testify in Nigeria. Hope you are legally permitted to stay in the UK?
Once you pick the Queen, the next in line is Ayo! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

What I find totally unacceptable about all this nonsense here is that no one is addressing the substansive issue. What I am picking up here is that no one is even considering the fact that this may be true!

According to the garbage I am reading here, Emeka Ezeala is above corruption! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:What I find totally unacceptable about all this nonsense here is that no one is addressing the substansive issue. What I am picking up here is that no one is even considering the fact that this may be true!

According to the garbage I am reading here, Emeka Ezeala is above corruption! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Maybe you haven't noticed, it's a private thread. We are discussing your fate :D :D :D :D We'll call you in once a decision is made
mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mke1010 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:What I find totally unacceptable about all this nonsense here is that no one is addressing the substansive issue. What I am picking up here is that no one is even considering the fact that this may be true!

No. We are saying if you are going to allege corruption provide evidence. We all would like to go around accussing and convicting all criminals. Unfortuantely, there is a little thing known as the justice system which requires due process.
No one is saying that Ezeala is above corrpution. In fact, he maybe corrupt or he may not be.
What we are saying is that you are not above moral decency.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Pa Jimoh, I am not finding this funny one bit. If CE is going to take allegations of corruption this flippantly, I am not sure I want to remain a member of this forum.
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

pajimoh wrote:
green4life wrote:
theYemster wrote:
No when found guilty, he'll request for a foriegn jail. So in true Ayo style I've listed 10 possible Jails.

4. China- They might find some of his body parts useful, but only some.
10. Luxemburg - Their International dialling code is 352.
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

mke1010 wrote:

No. We are saying if you are going to allege corruption provide evidence. We all would like to go around accussing and convicting all criminals. Unfortuantely, there is a little thing known as the justice system which requires due process.
No one is saying that Ezeala is above corrpution. In fact, he maybe corrupt or he may not be.
What we are saying is that you are not above moral decency.
How do you know that I do not have any evidence?