Sorry to break the rules BUT Omorosa nah real winch

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

In America, there's no difference between 2nd place & last place... Omorosa is totally useless and clueless... she's on a mission for fame & fortune without any substance to back it up.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Sorry to break the rules BUT Omorosa nah real winch

Post by 1naija »

General Trousers wrote:Kai!!! Bad belle, see as africa people dey do. This Omorosa just spoil Kwame's show ... 2nd place can be a lonely place.
GT, overall, Bill was the better candidate, so omorosa's "evilness" was not the sole reason Kwame finished second. In fact, I would say Kwame did not deserve to go this far.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Sorry to break the rules BUT Omorosa nah real winch

Post by green4life »

1naija, I also would have picked Bill. I also felt that my boy, Troy, was a victim of his weak education background (HS Diploma) versus Kwame (Harvard MBA)... but Troy na real hustler.

1naija wrote:
General Trousers wrote:Kai!!! Bad belle, see as africa people dey do. This Omorosa just spoil Kwame's show ... 2nd place can be a lonely place.
GT, overall, Bill was the better candidate, so omorosa's "evilness" was not the sole reason Kwame finished second. In fact, I would say Kwame did not deserve to go this far.
motopamba
Egg
Egg

Post by motopamba »

Amy should have won the whole thing if her cold-hearted cut-throat nature did not come out so soon. Kwame's smile and harvard degree carried him past many firings.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

I don't know what you mean by Bill being the better candidate. Yes for the two projects Donald showcased, the building and golf course, I agree that Bill was the better candidate but overall the better candidate depends on the position offered...if it had been an office type, corporate position then maybe Kwame. But for a hands-on project like those showcased Bill was the better candidate but Kwame still had it to lose which he did. All he had to do was fire Omarosa and handle his bizness himself. For this project, she had nothing to lose or gain so why would she even be motivated to excel?
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

theYemster wrote:I don't know what you mean by Bill being the better candidate. Yes for the two projects Donald showcased, the building and golf course, I agree that Bill was the better candidate but overall the better candidate depends on the position offered...if it had been an office type, corporate position then maybe Kwame. But for a hands-on project like those showcased Bill was the better candidate but Kwame still had it to lose which he did. All he had to do was fire Omarosa and handle his bizness himself. For this project, she had nothing to lose or gain so why would she even be motivated to excel?
The selection was based on the context of the show, and not on what could have, should have, would have.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

1naija wrote:
theYemster wrote:I don't know what you mean by Bill being the better candidate. Yes for the two projects Donald showcased, the building and golf course, I agree that Bill was the better candidate but overall the better candidate depends on the position offered...if it had been an office type, corporate position then maybe Kwame. But for a hands-on project like those showcased Bill was the better candidate but Kwame still had it to lose which he did. All he had to do was fire Omarosa and handle his bizness himself. For this project, she had nothing to lose or gain so why would she even be motivated to excel?
The selection was based on the context of the show, and not on what could have, should have, would have.
We didn't know the company they would be managing until the end of the show...having seen both companies Donald presented at the end, Bill with his hands-on experience was the better choice for those projects in question but not necessarily the job of "The Apprentice". But had Kwame not effed up and had been chosen, Donaldo might have offered him a different choice more suitable for his qualifications/skills maybe like a wall street type Exec. position. So saying Bill is a better candidate is only relevant to the exact position being offered which in this case he was.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯