EMEKA EZALLA ON OKORONKWO , AYOAKINFE OHH YA!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

kolinzo wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Some of you are just imbecilic idiots. Emeka Ezeala compiles Eagles team lists. He has the third most public job in Nigeria behind OBJ and Vogts.

Anyway, I am done on this thread. Anyone who has further queries should direct them to the NFA press office.

They can be reached on either:

234 9523 7326
or
234 9523 7327

It is now their baby as all the relevant documents, information, facts and data has been passed on to them. KoC broke the story here, so I believe he is also obliged to contact the NFA and ask them how far with their investigations.
Now this is serious!! For all of you guys who want evidence I hope you are all satisfied.
Apart from demonstrating that Ayo knows the tel no of the press office of the NFA, what else does his post above tell us?
Pls respect yourself.
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Yummy wrote:My own take on this one is that any player that makes the camp shortlist can make the team being selected by a new coach that has no prior knowledge of the players at hand.
I used to think that only Ohenhen was guilty of this...
But it is quite amazing how thick Betty's self-anointed defenders make him look! :oops:

Dude was named Eagles coach back in mid-January (January 15, to be exact) and according to his buddies, he has apparently spent all his time since then eating brats and checking out wire transfer options. Being a successful professional is more than just brandishing certification about, but rather about knowledge and judgment -- and a significant part of that judgment is epitomized in the counsel that one seeks and accepts.

I had thought Betty was a poor choice based on his recent mediocre record, but never suspected that he is apparently as poor as his self-anointed buddies are making him out to be.

<
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

ohenhen1 wrote:I have circumstantial evidence. No one in their right mind would invite Ajide, Osagie to camp. osagie is outspoken about hiring an agent, and trying to go abroad, the guy is not even the best striker in the local league. Not too even talk about Okoronkwo. There are conflicts of interest, Ezeala a known sport agent, serving as Vogts technical assistant.
More than one thing wrong with this post, man.

But lets focus on the bold-faced part; what?

Did you check FIFA's football agent's sight before posting that? I did - please go there now and come back and explain what you mean.

Second, Berti hired him - there is a reason he chose him - so we should try to find out from him. I understand one of the reasons is that Emeka has lived in Deutscheland a long time and speaks fluent Deutsch.

P.S. Did kingloku even bother to provide source anyway? When we start locking these threads on landing maybe then it will sink in - it is not a matter of choice either (you cannot choose NOT to provide source and URL where possible - this is not our father's backyard).
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
Yummy
Egg
Egg

Post by Yummy »

I am 110% with you on this one.....
This guy should be scouting Europe watching all this players and start getting his squad in place.. Instead on relying on some one to choose players for him that he has no knowledge of.. We can only hope, as he as promised to start doing the right thing going forward.
Gotti wrote:
Yummy wrote:My own take on this one is that any player that makes the camp shortlist can make the team being selected by a new coach that has no prior knowledge of the players at hand.
I used to think that only Ohenhen was guilty of this...
But it is quite amazing how thick Betty's self-anointed defenders make him look! :oops:

Dude was named Eagles coach back in mid-January (January 15, to be exact) and according to his buddies, he has apparently spent all his time since then eating brats and checking out wire transfer options. Being a successful professional is more than just brandishing certification about, but rather about knowledge and judgment -- and a significant part of that judgment is epitomized in the counsel that one seeks and accepts.

I had thought Betty was a poor choice based on his recent mediocre record, but never suspected that he is apparently as poor as his self-anointed buddies are making him out to be.

<
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

In terms of the underlying, issue Ayo is right in making the noise he has, as we all want the right thing to be done in relation to what happens with/to the SE.

I for one, wouldn't expect Ayo to lay bare his dossier on the forum. He has given us his thoughts and that has wet our appetite beyond Ayo's expectation. I am sure that if he knew that this was going to be the reaction he would have approached things differently.

Suya has a good tool with which to fully high blow Ezeala out of the water and had asked Ayo to provide the ammunition. I don't think that this has been done.

Ayo, if you can, send Suya the stuff and let him employ the TON machinery to expose Ezeala. The NFA will only sweep this issue under the carpet.
Last edited by Babafad on Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

GUY Seriously , Make una no attack AYO only! Me go really like am If KOC come explain him self for here , cuss him no take permission from AYOAKINFE before he come here talk about am , cuss KOC no dey like talk abot person for here or leak infor until him get the person permission , we all need to address this kind of issues , If AYO tell KOC make he tell Emeka make he call am , that means say, something dey go on b/w AYO ,KOC , AND EMEKA ! :lol: ,, E be like Emeka forget AYOAKINFE brownie, and AYO no like that sidetracking , Maybe KOC be Emeka ezealla Information minister wan dey advise am on people to pass Brownie to .. let digg people , make we become investigators, cuss people don dey use this forum for personal agenda
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mke1010 »

Waffiman wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Some of you are just imbecilic idiots. Emeka Ezeala compiles Eagles team lists. He has the third most public job in Nigeria behind OBJ and Vogts.

Anyway, I am done on this thread. Anyone who has further queries should direct them to the NFA press office.

234 9523 7326
or
234 9523 7327

It is now their baby as all the relevant documents, information, facts and data has been passed on to them. KoC broke the story here, so I believe he is also obliged to contact the NFA and ask them how far with their investigations.
Haba! Ayo. Why? Please this is not necessary.
Waffi-Biko let us be fair and honest here. No one is saying that Ayo may not be right in his allegation, what many, including yourself, did not like was the casual attitude he displayed in essentially accusing a man of a crime and then stating that he had no obligation to prove his contention. That should never be condoned on this forum.

Yes, many forum members make allegations against past leaders of our country without evidence. But you have to look at the context/forum and the position of the person making the allegation as well as that of the accused.

Cybereagles Forum deals with Nigerian football. Journalists both Nigerian and foreign visit this forum to garner info on our football and players. We have a lot of members who are in contact with the sports administrators in our country. We also have a number of members who are in sports enedeavors that include the SE. Some also have personal/business reltionships with many of our sports figures.
Hence, if a notable member of this forum who is known to have contacts with out football makes an accusation, it carries more weight as oppossed to some fiff raff like Ohenhen running his mouth 24/7 and accusing IBB of murder.

With every post Ayoakinfe contradicts himself with no apologies. While I do not support those who personalize the attacks on him to such a point that it becomes extremely distasteful, I also do not support those who cuddle Ayo in view of his poor choices.

Look at Ayo saying that Ememka Ezeala is the 3rd most public person in Nigeria behind OBJ and Vogts. Is that statement, on its own merit, not madness? Before Ayo mentioned Emeka's name on this froum, how many knew him? Yes, he is now the third most public person-thanks to Ayo. :lol:
And btw, if Emeka Ezeala compiles team lists, what is Vogts there for? Personally I cannot stand all these contradictions and that is what proves to me that Ayo has little discipline. The same person who is outraged that Okoronkwo and Finjana started, is the same person who made excuses for Vogts right after the list was released saying he understood the need for such a decision. Hours later, it was all Ezeala's fault. Please let us call a spade a spade.

No doubt Ayo contributes this forum. He has 40,000 posts as proof. Of course, we all know know that 30,000 of his posts serve as toilet paper. But yes, he is an active member and brings a lot to the forum.
However, does this mean we owe him favors becasue of that. Of course not. Ayo cannot live without this forum so all this talk about appeasing him is nonesense. If he wants to continue to contribute-excellent. But he cannot come here and throw accusations around and expect to be allowed to do so without evidence. And then throw childish tantrums when he is called on it.
Cheers.

And yes, it is still Arsenal for life......... 8-)
Last edited by mke1010 on Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Babafad wrote:In terms of the underlying, issue Ayo is right in making the noise he has, as we all want the right thing to be done in relation to what happens with/to the SE.

I for one, wouldn't expect Ayo to lay bare his dossier on the forum. He has given us his thoughts and that has wet our appetite beyond Ayo's expectation. I am sure that if he knew that this was going to be the reaction he would have approached things differently.

Suya has a good tool with which to fully high blow Ezeala out of the water and had asked Ayo to provide the ammunition. I don't think that this has been done.

Ayo, if you can, send Suya the stuff and let him employ the TON machinery to expose Ezeala. The NFA will only sweep this issue under the carpet.
I hope you know how many sports journalists are on this site. KoC for starters can blow this open if he wants to. He has just as many facts as me, including what academies Ezeala deals with in Nigeria.
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:I hope you know how many sports journalists are on this site. KoC for starters can blow this open if he wants to. He has just as many facts as me, including what academies Ezeala deals with in Nigeria.
Ayo, I hear you.

But, and this is my humble opinion, KOC as per what he does and where he's based can't burn any bridges. He has to tread carefully (and wisely). Suya and TON, on the other hand, do not have any shackles chained to their ankles.

It's your call, l'ogun!
legend
Egg
Egg

Post by legend »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Babafad wrote:In terms of the underlying, issue Ayo is right in making the noise he has, as we all want the right thing to be done in relation to what happens with/to the SE.

I hope you know how many sports journalists are on this site. KoC for starters can blow this open if he wants to. He has just as many facts as me, including what academies Ezeala deals with in Nigeria.

:lol: :mrgreen: ridiculous :mrgreen: :lol:
and he picked Isaac Okoronkwo from one of these 'academies' .
Keep sounding like a clown. No pun intended :lol:...............I just have a nasty habit of saying the TRUTH :mrgreen:
Apart from my usual Amodu rantings all in all. He has done very well and the laurels and records speak for itself - MI5

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=157957
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Babafad wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:I hope you know how many sports journalists are on this site. KoC for starters can blow this open if he wants to. He has just as many facts as me, including what academies Ezeala deals with in Nigeria.
Ayo, I hear you.

But, and this is my humble opinion, KOC as per what he does and where he's based can't burn any bridges. He has to tread carefully (and wisely). Suya and TON, on the other hand, do not have any shackles chained to their ankles.

It's your call, l'ogun!
All the likes of Suya, KoC, Ikwerreman, AJ Guru etc have to do is just ring up Ezeala and ask him if he is involved in player management. It is not even a difficult or threatening question.

If he answers yes, all they then have to do is ask him if he considers it a conflict of interest to be calling players up to camp and to be managing players at the same time. Common sense would tell anybody that the appropriate thing for Ezeala to do when Berti asked him to compile a squad would have been to decline the offer, claiming it represented a conflict of interest.

Personally, I think Ezeala can actually play a positive role in getting some of our youngsters to Germany. I gather that this has already started and some of the U17 will soon start moving after the World Cup, however, the chap should have nothing to do with the Super Eagles and squad selection.

I have not stopped Suya ringing him up to ask him if in the light of all these allegations, Ezeala will now cease to have anything to do with the Eagles. TON has all the resources to get access to whoever it wants to, so if Suya is serious about this, I believe he would have done it by now.
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

Wow he is still here i thought he was leaving!!! Yeah right!!!!!!
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Al B Sure wrote:Wow he is still here i thought he was leaving!!! Yeah right!!!!!!
what ur problem!? why don't u act mature , if u have any personal issues against AYO settle it in PM and stop acting up
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

Waffiman wrote:
Al B Sure wrote:Ayo what are you waiting for? I can see you still posting pls leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is an open forum, Ayo can do whatever he wishes and you can ignore his posts if you have a problem with it.

Ayo contributes a hell of a lot to this forum and long may it continue I say.
Look at this one LOL. Ayo if you want to leave, pls hurry up!!!!!
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

KingLoku wrote:
Al B Sure wrote:Wow he is still here i thought he was leaving!!! Yeah right!!!!!!
what ur problem!? why don't u act mature , if u have any personal issues against AYO settle it in PM and stop acting up

King whatever your name is you asking me to 'act mature'? Incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ayo you threatened to leave, leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Al B Sure wrote:
KingLoku wrote:

King whatever your name is you asking me to 'act mature'? Incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ayo you threatened to leave, leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you please avoid mentioning my name from now onwards. Thank you for your anticipated co-operation. Moreso, I would be most grateful if you could actually avoid my threads and posts altogether.
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

Not a chance Anytime you get out of line, you will be check-mated!!!!!!!
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

I take it you are not leaving then! What a shame :shock:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

mke1010 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

234 9523 7326
or
234 9523 7327

Haba! Ayo. Why? Please this is not necessary.
Waffi-Biko let us be fair and honest here. No one is saying that Ayo may not be right in his allegation, what many, including yourself, did not like was the casual attitude he displayed in essentially accusing a man of a crime and then stating that he had no obligation to prove his contention. That should never be condoned on this forum.

Yes, many forum members make allegations against past leaders of our country without evidence. But you have to look at the context/forum and the position of the person making the allegation as well as that of the accused.

Cybereagles Forum deals with Nigerian football. Journalists both Nigerian and foreign visit this forum to garner info on our football and players. We have a lot of members who are in contact with the sports administrators in our country. We also have a number of members who are in sports enedeavors that include the SE. Some also have personal/business reltionships with many of our sports figures.
Hence, if a notable member of this forum who is known to have contacts with out football makes an accusation, it carries more weight as oppossed to some fiff raff like Ohenhen running his mouth 24/7 and accusing IBB of murder.

With every post Ayoakinfe contradicts himself with no apologies. While I do not support those who personalize the attacks on him to such a point that it becomes extremely distasteful, I also do not support those who cuddle Ayo in view of his poor choices.

Look at Ayo saying that Ememka Ezeala is the 3rd most public person in Nigeria behind OBJ and Vogts. Is that statement, on its own merit, not madness? Before Ayo mentioned Emeka's name on this froum, how many knew him? Yes, he is now the third most public person-thanks to Ayo. :lol:
And btw, if Emeka Ezeala compiles team lists, what is Vogts there for? Personally I cannot stand all these contradictions and that is what proves to me that Ayo has little discipline. The same person who is outraged that Okoronkwo and Finjana started, is the same person who made excuses for Vogts right after the list was released saying he understood the need for such a decision. Hours later, it was all Ezeala's fault. Please let us call a spade a spade.

No doubt Ayo contributes this forum. He has 40,000 posts as proof. Of course, we all know know that 30,000 of his posts serve as toilet paper. But yes, he is an active member and brings a lot to the forum.
However, does this mean we owe him favors becasue of that. Of course not. Ayo cannot live without this forum so all this talk about appeasing him is nonesense. If he wants to continue to contribute-excellent. But he cannot come here and throw accusations around and expect to be allowed to do so without evidence. And then throw childish tantrums when he is called on it.
Cheers.

And yes, it is still Arsenal for life......... 8-)
....and the Beast is a Wilderbeast. 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hear you well, well. Your position is clear and I have no issues with it. My beef is with those who sought to hound and vilify the guy just because they disagree and have disagreed with him in the past. These characters just will not let a thread develope because of their unwarantted attacks. They spoil and poison any proper discourse on any thread.

With regard to the context, well I have seen many a thread where the context is similar to this thread or even worse, once again these forumers do it with inpunity and they are the ones asking for evidence. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We must make one thing clear though, if Emeka is a player representative, and all indications I have heard and read on this forum, seems to suggest he is, then Emeka must know there is a serious conflict of interest with his position and this leaves him open to all sorts of accusations if he has anything to do with the list, we know he does have a lot to do with the player call ups. This I believe is a key issue that must be addressed if we are to avoid problems like this in future.

For me, the buck stops with Vogts and it does not matter who compiles the list, Vogts has to be responsible for it all. Funny thing is I was informed by a reliable source that Vogts was furnished with a comprehensive list of Nigerian players by NFA even before he got the job. Why Vogts still allows him do the call up is a mystery.
Last edited by Waffiman on Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mke1010 »

Ayo- It has been years since you indulged in personal insults or insults of parents. With all my my criticisms, I have to acknowledge that you conduct yourself as a gentleman in this regard. Very few including myself have been able to replicate the restraint you show when it comes to shrugging off personal attacks.
You are better served following the proper conduct than to lower yourself even more by insulting parents.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

mke1010 wrote:Ayo- It has been years since you indulged in personal insults or insults of parents. With all my my criticisms, I have to acknowledge that you conduct yourself as a gentleman in this regard. Very few including myself have been able to replicate the restraint you show when it comes to shrugging off personal attacks.
You are better served following the proper conduct than to lower yourself even more by insulting parents.
I did not see you rebuke Al B Sure when he constantly cast aspertions on my integrity. I have warned him repeatedly but he continues with his personal attacks.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
mke1010 wrote:Ayo- It has been years since you indulged in personal insults or insults of parents. With all my my criticisms, I have to acknowledge that you conduct yourself as a gentleman in this regard. Very few including myself have been able to replicate the restraint you show when it comes to shrugging off personal attacks.
I did not see you rebuke Al B Sure when he constantly cast aspertions on my integrity. I have warned him repeatedly but he continues with his personal attacks.
Hmmm, but Ayo your personal attack on Emeka's integrity is fine huh! Even though you on this forum have flip flopped, lied, and more, you just expect people to believe you in whatever you say, and why is that when you don't provide any facts to back up your assertion? None at all! Provide ONE fact and you refuse to, but we are just sps to believe you because you are you?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mke1010 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Dont fall to temptation. Folks have said worse things to you than Al but you have ignored the insults and focused on issues. Even when you consider an attack by myself as personal, you ignore it and jump back in to the conversation when you think the discussion has returned to substantive issues. That I have to respect.