OBAFEMI MARTINS SHOULD BE ARRESTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Nice goal and assist from Obagoal and wow he can only get better each day.
Soldier of Fortune...
xxmanB2003
Egg
Egg

Post by xxmanB2003 »

I saw the goal, it was marvelous indeed. It showed that the kid is gifted and he is improving and maturing with time. I think that people calling for Martin to join SE each time he scores goal for Inter should give it a rest. I also will like to say that Chukwu should stop inviting him, since he Martin said that he is not ready to play for the SE. He should leave the boy alone, I know that he kept on inviting him to cover his #$%, so that people will stop criticising him when SE loss a match without he making effort to invite the boy. I think they should leave the kid alone, when he is ready he will be begging to play for SE. Then everyone would know that he is ready, if he is lucky there will be a place for him, if not he will have to wait like we all have been waiting for him to rep SE. I wish him success. :lol: :lol: :roll:
With God everything is possible.
quickie
Egg
Egg

Post by quickie »

PapaK wrote:the way we hype foreigners on this forum is sickening. The last time I checked, CE is supposed to be the forum for supporters of Naija footie. Why all this drooling over the performance of a Cameroonian teenager?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Abeg no kill man...me I don't even agree with you on Cameroonian teenager, I think Cameroonian elder is more appropriate. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Q
Fourteen
Egg
Egg

Post by Fourteen »

nah - Obafemi shoudn't be arrested. Those defenders ought to be arrested - for sabotage and willfully putting the goalkeeper in a postion to look foolish.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Lefak wrote:nah - Obafemi shoudn't be arrested. Those defenders ought to be arrested - for sabotage and willfully putting the goalkeeper in a postion to look foolish.
Abeg tell me,which one be felony crime;Negligence or Abuse?. :wink:
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Ikranky
Egg
Egg

Post by Ikranky »

That was a spectacular goal and a superb assist. When was the last time you scored a goal like that? Even if you don't like Obagaol, abeg recognize the truth.

omey2k4 wrote:Anybody could have scored that goal,u guys overhype him too much.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Don't care what anyone says but Martins is Africa's best striker right now...good for the boy jare 8)
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

omey2k4 wrote:Anybody could have scored that goal,u guys overhype him too much.
Omey 2k, shattap dia..respect that! Yujam what do you have to say now?
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

YUJAM wrote:I just saw the goal on GOL TV. Now that was a serious drag back - an 'Okocha-esque' move used to great effect. Martins was able to fool three Bologna defenders with that one. What made this move even more impressive was the fact that he used his stronger left foot to effectuate this move b4 finishing precisely with his weaker right.. He has shown some tremendous skill in this game, proving to me that he is extremely versatile.

On a sidenote, this Martins/Adriano combination is looking very effective..
GUEST wrote:OH MY GOD!
Yujam, I noticed in your above post you tried your best to avoid giving props to Martins..ha ha..trying to focus on the technical stuff..Just pay homage to the guy.. :lol:
Dog Bruno
Egg
Egg

Post by Dog Bruno »

OKWE.
You are Your Own Dog
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Dog Bruno wrote:OKWE.
Who's Okwe? :?
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Jimi:
When it comes to footie, no one can diss the kid. He is a phenomenal talent that just happens to be a traitor! :lol:
Jimi wrote:
YUJAM wrote:I just saw the goal on GOL TV. Now that was a serious drag back - an 'Okocha-esque' move used to great effect. Martins was able to fool three Bologna defenders with that one. What made this move even more impressive was the fact that he used his stronger left foot to effectuate this move b4 finishing precisely with his weaker right.. He has shown some tremendous skill in this game, proving to me that he is extremely versatile.

On a sidenote, this Martins/Adriano combination is looking very effective..
GUEST wrote:OH MY GOD!
Yujam, I noticed in your above post you tried your best to avoid giving props to Martins..ha ha..trying to focus on the technical stuff..Just pay homage to the guy.. :lol:
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

chai this one na wire
kaycee2g

Post by kaycee2g »

Yujam Dlly Dallying again. Look, make up ur mind. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Undertaker wrote:EW don't mind that *** bobbye. The dude has no cue about football. He is nothing but a loud mouth hater. Martins has usual is proving he is the best African striker in Europe. No disrespect to Drogba! Martins is just amazing!

My bro, why call bobbye names. Martins has responded in the best way possible. Besides, he never questioned Martins quality, his motives had nothing to do with Martins performance on the pitch.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Dog Bruno
Egg
Egg

Post by Dog Bruno »

Riche007 wrote:
Dog Bruno wrote:OKWE.
Who's Okwe? :?

Double Zero Seven.....I'm sorry you do not understand.

I'm afraid the potency will be lost in my attempt to translate.
You are Your Own Dog
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

nah - Obafemi shoudn't be arrested. Those defenders ought to be arrested - for sabotage and willfully putting the goalkeeper in a postion to look foolish.

cheii u are right. :lol:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrap! Don't confuse mindless shrining for constructive criticism! 8)
kaycee2g wrote:Yujam Dlly Dallying again. Look, make up ur mind. :lol: :lol: :lol:
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

And what position is Inter Milan in the Seriea A again?
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
ola34
Egg
Egg

Post by ola34 »

I saw the first half of the EUFA Cup game against Marsaile. He made a similar move in the Inter half of the field and beat three Marsaile attackers before he was hacked down. From what I saw, Marsaile came into that game to defend. They defended very hard like Cameroon does. They cut off every ball that was sent to Martins before he received them. They brought him down so many times in the 1st half. The Marsaile defending is one of the best set of defending I have seen in a long time. Their defense was marshalled by mostly black players, but I am not sure of their respective nationalities. One thing I can say about inter is that their midfield is super strong. My guess is that if Adriono had played in that match they probably would have won. Martins and Adriano understand each other a lot. There was a pass that martins made to a particular player in a stylish way and that player failed to run into space to receive the ball thereby wasting the ball. As far as I am concerned this boy Martins, is fast developing into a combination of Weah and Amotaxi.
1. Always a fan of good football

2. ".........there really should be some folks that any decent person should not be associated with -- even if desperation makes strange bedfellows." - Gotti
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Habib Beye - Senegal
Abdoulaye Meite - CIV

Too young and excellent defenders in their own right!
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

If I may add, Martins was marked very tightly in that game and given very little space to manoeveur. With Martins, you want to always have him facing away from goal. Give him a bit of space and he'll burn the best defenders out there. Beye and Meite were both excellent in this one..

BTW, just goes to show that Stephan is a fool. Instead of playing 3 central defenders in the ANC (including Beye) he played a very weak system..

----------------------------------------------Sylva----------------------------------------

----------------Beye--------------Diawara---------Diatta---------------------------

---Diouf--------------------Faye---------------Diao------------------I Faye----

-----------------------------------Diop----------------------------------------

---------------------Niang----------------------Sakho--------------
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

omey2k4 wrote:And what position is Inter Milan in the Seriea A again?
4th. Whats your point? Where are Manure in the EPL by the way?