Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

You guys should go to http://www.419eater.com go to their letter archives and see how Nigerians are mocked. this is really sad.
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

What do you think guys?
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

This one na old news, I have seen this stuff and laughed about it like a year ago.. pretty pathetic.
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

Oh well...... It's news to me......
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Yeah i read alot of "episodes" about a yr ago...pathetic!
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

the one about the 'mugu-seeking jobman' who was turned into a fullsized mugu made for great entertainment. Those dudes need to sharpen their craft. :lol: :lol:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”

Post by Guest »

Those Naija folks na complete mumu but these chaps hardly finished Junior Secondary school and that belief say oyinbo man dey naive and very straight forward don make them open to ridicule. One of my friend did a similar joke on them last year. He gave them his mobile number and told the naija bobo to call him that he was interested. Knowing that international call dey expensive, he decided he was going to help the bobo burn his money on calls. The Naija bobo called but he couldn't talk for long and told my paddy to call am on im Naija number. My paddy say if he's ready to deal then he should call him and they should talk. If them them call, e go say "hmmm, I can't hear you, speak louder, you're breaking up." What clowns those guys are.