PLEASE GUYS DONT TELL ME THAT THESE ARE TRUE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

naija4ever
Egg
Egg
Location: Latitude 14' 40 N Longitude 90' 31 W(Nollywood 4Ever)
PLEASE GUYS DONT TELL ME THAT THESE ARE TRUE

Post by naija4ever »

(1) Cameroun will be playing next week with Bulgaria when naija dont know yet who will lead the SE and which opponent to play again after missing out on March's friendlies :evil:
(2) NFA are still keeping mute as regards the int'l friendlies next week.If these are true. Then NFA should change their names from Nigeria "Football "Association to ´NFA - Nigeria "Fools" Association forthwith so that when these things continue occuring we would just take it as fate as nobody expects a fool to act like a wise person :wink: :oops: :x
Since a fool will never say he made a mistake cos everything a fool does is always full of mistakes :evil: :shock: which way nigeria? :?: :roll: :wink:
Anyway goodluck to Cameroun and welcome back Lauren to the more serious team :!: .
Its not as if anyone is surprised though, we can only be surprised when `NFA will start acting like NFA. Guys these are two different associations, cos the former has an apostrophe while the later which is more efficient doesnt :roll: :?
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
yaro maiwayo
Egg
Egg

Post by yaro maiwayo »

nfa should be scraped
hey hey hey
smoke weed everyday
take a stack a day
to keep the doctor away
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

nfa should be scraped
yaro maiwayo, scraped? How? Why?
yaro maiwayo
Egg
Egg

Post by yaro maiwayo »

with all the canceled friendlies, and the ones we even play, its nit grade A and the always occuring probs and recently the stranded naija women.........
hey hey hey
smoke weed everyday
take a stack a day
to keep the doctor away
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

27 wrote:
nfa should be scraped
yaro maiwayo, scraped? How? Why?
U know, I was waiting for you to latch on to that :lol: :lol:
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
yaro maiwayo
Egg
Egg

Post by yaro maiwayo »

who
hey hey hey
smoke weed everyday
take a stack a day
to keep the doctor away
yaro maiwayo
Egg
Egg