the worst champions league in ages

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kamerun
Egg
Egg
the worst champions league in ages

Post by kamerun »

not to dicredit the winner of this champions league but on a serious note, if monaco do win it by whatesoever chance they would have deserved it but ill never refer to them as the best team in europe for this 2003/2004 season. i am sorry to say so but as we can see....after the surprises of the acn2004 ....the champions league is showing us wonders.who knows....i wont be surpise if russia wins the euro 2004....after all this is a crazy year.
2004 is to be forgotten as soon as possible.
I bet you next year none of this 4 cpl teams will get to this same stage especially not monaco....y? becoz morientes shall be gone, dado prso maybe and a few others
goat no fi eat where dey no tie am
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Hey Tunisia is African Champion and God Know they are not in the Top five of the best African teams! Nigeria, Cameroon, Morroco, Senegal and Ivory Coast are better!!!!!!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

I do not necessarily agree that this is the worst ECL. IMO, the better teams made it to the semis. They won fair and square and this is what we least expect of the teams that have made it to this stage..

Depor, Monaco and Porto are excellent sides that play very good free flowing football. It would have been boring if the usual big names progressed to this stage.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
abakwa
Egg
Egg

Post by abakwa »

This is just pure rubbish talk. I still can't find a way to make any sense out of this. Is there a team with the devine rights to win anything?
You are indirectly saying they have a good caoch by refering to their player's who will be leaving and the other's the big time spenders are going to come chasing.
It's all about coaching and Didier has proven to be a very good one with the type of squad he assembled out of nothing. It's nothing magical, just simple plain old coaching like the years of Cuper in Valencia.
I hope Didier thinks twice about going to a big spending team like Juve over the summer. He might lose his gift of matching the right talent together if he has too much money to spend like Cuper at Inter.
Signature Line 1 per Robby
Signature Line 2 per Robby
Signature Line 3 per Robby
Signature Line 4 per Robby
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

Yujam & Abakwa: Is this a case of Francophone solidarity????? :wink:
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
abakwa
Egg
Egg

Post by abakwa »

furiously frank wrote:Yujam & Abakwa: Is this a case of Francophone solidarity????? :wink:
I'm sure you know very little of Cameroon, else you would have distanced the name "Abakwa" from Franchophone.

I'm suprised you faild to notice my mention of Valencia who came out of nothing a few years back. Had you been following european football closely enough, you would have remembered Juve was a saving face for Italy and they just returned to prominence in the CL last year.
People forget Milan had been dangling in the UEFA cup just a couple of years back, and they are not a Real Madrid, Man U or Bayern.
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

maybe u didnot see Depor vs Milan game, the game is like a horror movie, still scared to rewatch the game since the 4-0 thrashing that Depor gave milan. Any team that Wins this CL is the best team in the world cos that team deserve the recognition for their hard work.
mouko
Egg
Egg

Post by mouko »

Undertaker wrote:Hey Tunisia is African Champion and God Know they are not in the Top five of the best African teams! Nigeria, Cameroon, Morroco, Senegal and Ivory Coast are better!!!!!!
If you are the better side you win. Period. If you don't, you are not. All the teams you mentioned have always been better than TUnisia. But at the ANC they were not. Don't even mention Cameroon and Senegal. Two soulless teams. Tunisia was far better.
If Sex and Money can't do it, Forget About It.
01.06.1955 Ghana 7-0 Nigeria International @Kwabena
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Undertaker wrote:Hey Tunisia is African Champion and God Know they are not in the Top five of the best African teams! Nigeria, Cameroon, Morroco, Senegal and Ivory Coast are better!!!!!!
this bobo think say em just make sense
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Kameruin shut yo moi-moi #$% up,and keep eating ya waste product out ya yarnsh U this osongolo! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Tunisia hosted that's why they won.

just like england and world cup