04/20/04 The day I fell in love with AS MONACO

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oochie wally
Egg
Egg
04/20/04 The day I fell in love with AS MONACO

Post by oochie wally »

Today's game was worth missing class mehn. Monaco totally outplayed chelsea; they played like a team, played the game for each other. Deschamps their coach is doing a great a job and their defence just kept working their #$% off.
like Yemisi did, I am kicking Arsenal to the curb and I declare Monaco as my favorite team. Look at Ibarra....reminds me of carlos just working hard, though he was found lacking when crespo scored he just kept working his #$% off.....look at Morientes mehn....kept fighting that goal he scored was a beaut.....my boy evira was working that wing mehn......Guily the captain was just kept encouraging his team with his game......that team is a world class team....look at Prso tooo....I'm lost for words, I love this team and they will surely win the champion league. their bench came out Nonda, Plaxil....just had nuthing but good touches on the ball!

BTW is the Edouardo Cisse related to Djibril?
who is Dayo oshadogan on the bench?

MONACO the best team in the world!
shameeka: those nigerian soccer players are very sexy, are they gonna come to america? I want to meet them.
wale: ashewo no be work?
shameeka: what? what does that mean?
wale: nuthin, i said ur so cute
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 04/20/04 The day I fell in love with AS MONACO

Post by Jimi »

oochie wally wrote:Today's game was worth missing class mehn. Monaco totally outplayed chelsea; they played like a team, played the game for each other. Deschamps their coach is doing a great a job and their defence just kept working their #$% off.
like Yemisi did, I am kicking Arsenal to the curb and I declare Monaco as my favorite team. Look at Ibarra....reminds me of carlos just working hard, though he was found lacking when crespo scored he just kept working his #$% off.....look at Morientes mehn....kept fighting that goal he scored was a beaut.....my boy evira was working that wing mehn......Guily the captain was just kept encouraging his team with his game......that team is a world class team....look at Prso tooo....I'm lost for words, I love this team and they will surely win the champion league. their bench came out Nonda, Plaxil....just had nuthing but good touches on the ball!

BTW is the Edouardo Cisse related to Djibril?
who is Dayo oshadogan on the bench?

MONACO the best team in the world!
Based on the above post, you might have been better off going to class homeboy... :lol: :lol: just kidding, but seriously, Monaco might just lift the cup this year.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: 04/20/04 The day I fell in love with AS MONACO

Post by YUJAM »

Edouard is not related to Djibril for all I know. Perhaps if we look far enough back there is a connection. However, Edouard's dad is from Senegal while Dibril is from CIV.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Look here, all thos monaco players will not be there next season they willl be bought/sold
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

example their captain
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Diddier Deshamps!
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^