Arsenal Will Be Top After Tonight!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Another defensive error and failure to kill the game off has cost us again. Just like Leicester, Everton did not create one chance but still managed to get a point. :x :x :x :x :x

The good news be say most of our senior players been dey that game, I hear say Papillo, Yobo and a few others meet up.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

PapaK wrote:I still dey bite my finger how all the keepers dey always bring their A games when playing against Oga. Reports have it that ManU have their goalkeeper to thank today. chei!
It was a personal war between am and Oga. Oga suppose get hatrick.
sunshinestar
Egg
Egg

Post by sunshinestar »

I have yet to recover from the shock of drawing at Goodison Park.The keeper should have punched better than he did...sad indeed that Manure are now widening the gap :cry: :cry: :cry:
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

Slowly and steadily, the trophy is cementing its place where it belongs. One team has not lost in 20, another has lost three and yet the table shows the cha(m)ps with 3 losses above the "unbeatens". Funny.

Waffi, sorry, no EPL title for the ARSE this season, or next, or next. . .
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

Waffiman wrote:Another defensive error and failure to kill the game off has cost us again. Just like Leicester, Everton did not create one chance but still managed to get a point. :x :x :x :x :x

The good news be say most of our senior players been dey that game, I hear say Papillo, Yobo and a few others meet up.
I jus dey cry for inside heart today. I am finding a bit difficult to drum up enthusiasm for work after another night of fluid but ineffective football. And this unbeaten streak is kinda getting old. Maybe we need a shock defeat to set us straight. Like what happened after we got beat by Inter at home.

The players might have forgotten how bad it feels to be beaten. I think Wenger is not leaning on them hard enough. He barely criticised them in the after game interview in Sky Sports. I just hope his attitude in the dressing room is different. We cannot take this attitude into the continent during the knockout stages of the CL. The complacency must be shaken off :evil: :evil: .

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Ebyboy wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Another defensive error and failure to kill the game off has cost us again. Just like Leicester, Everton did not create one chance but still managed to get a point. :x :x :x :x :x

I jus dey cry for inside heart today. I am finding a bit difficult to drum up enthusiasm for work after another night of fluid but ineffective football. And this unbeaten streak is kinda getting old. Maybe we need a shock defeat to set us straight. Like what happened after we got beat by Inter at home.

The players might have forgotten how bad it feels to be beaten. I think Wenger is not leaning on them hard enough. He barely criticised them in the after game interview in Sky Sports. I just hope his attitude in the dressing room is different. We cannot take this attitude into the continent during the knockout stages of the CL. The complacency must be shaken off :evil: :evil: .
Man easy! Players dey entitled to a bad game, at least dem nor lose.

Oga Chief, the title is not won in January. We go see wetin go happen when druggie Rio get him ban. :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink:
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

Waffiman, I realize that. But we have championship ambitions.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

Unbeaten but still second! I knew eventually Wengers policy of allowing on-loan Arsenal players to play against us would back fire. TLast night was that night!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)