Ghana want Adu for World Cup

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Dont wake me i'm dreaming
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ADU TO PLAY FOR GHANA

Post by MI5 »

Hahahahaha you guys don't stand a chance of getting Adu. Instead of fixing all the crisis GFA is in you guys want to put your WC hopes on a 14yrs old player...only in Ghana... :D :D :D

mardingobob wrote:MI5- what you are saying is utter rubbish. The fact that we approached Adu to play for ghana implies that we are not going anywhere in soccer iS the most stupid comment I have heard in years. Wathed the olympics so that you can identify the players in Germany 2006. Nigeria would have than the same thing. Ghana would be keep trying till he plays for the US when he turns 21.

NUFF RESPECT STUPIDITY IS A COMMOM TRAIT.
Soldier of Fortune...
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Na true you talk ohh and a lot of players generation to generations have been wasted. You don't have to far and ask where are the players who played in China'85 U-17 where are they today?

Instead of grooming the new upcoming players in the streets of Accra, Kumasi, Taokoradi and other places they are looking to steal another programmes investment.. Lazy morons... No wonder soccer in Africa is falling apart slowly...

WINNERMAN wrote:
Undertaker wrote:Gagyes you and your Ghanaian mentality, Ghana has 1000 millions Adu playing in kumasi and Accar yet they haven't won a dam thing in Africa in 22 years and the world cup is still a dream and will remain a dream to many Ghanaians for many years to come. Please save us the pite!!!!!!!!!
You are right about the amount of talent wasting on the streets of African countries.lf Adu was back home in Ghana,l wonder if he would even be allowed into Ghana's u17 team not to talk of the black stars.This is exactly how Martins and Oliseh before him would have wasted on the streets of Ajegunle.lnstead of Ghana shamelessly desiring the investment of others ,they[and the rest of Africa] should learn how to give our genuine talents a shot at glory.l wonder how many Adus,Martins,Okochas and Kanus our system have flushed down the toilet.l just wonder....
Soldier of Fortune...
xxmanB2003
Egg
Egg

Post by xxmanB2003 »

I don't think that he will play for Ghana. First his mother who seem to be making the decision will not allow that. I am saying this just from what I have seen of the woman on telly, I may be wrong about the woman. Second, the mal-administration in the GFA is another reason. The third reason is that the boy and his mother are in love with U.S. They are grateful for the chance they were given to become Americans and would not jeopardise their status or do something showing that Adu is not grateful in all the money they invested in him to develope and nurture his talent to that of a star. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:
With God everything is possible.
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

i dont see dat happening...... that guy don become American in flesh, blood, soul and spirit......
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Yes ohh and if we se any GFA member for hia locking around na ATTICA we go lock am up... :lol: :P

yettycom wrote:i dont see dat happening...... that guy don become American in flesh, blood, soul and spirit......
Soldier of Fortune...