Onigbinde stays 3SC despite offer from Orlando Pirates

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Onigbinde stays 3SC despite offer from Orlando Pirates

Post by Enugu II »

I am not leaving 3SC yet—Onigbinde

Contrary to wide speculation making the rounds in some sections of the media that chief Adegboye Onigbinde is on his way to Orlando Pirates of South Africa, the Modakeke Chief has declared that he has no intention of dumping 3SC for now.

Reacting sharply to the report in Ibadan last week, the former Super Eagles handler admitted that officials of Orlando Pirates approached him three months ago to move over to Pirate but no contractual agreement was reached before their departure.

The general manager of 3SC reaffirmed that no deal has been sealed with the club after the talk, stressing that no information is forthcoming from South Africa either.

He dismissed the rumour on his likely move to Orlando Pirates later this month and charged reporters to verify fact before going to press.

Indeed, dependable sources close to management of the club disclosed that 3SC is not ready to let go Onigbinde after his painstaking efforts in returning the club to the premiership last season.

NewAgeSports gathered that the state government is ready to splash millions on the FIFA instructor to ensure that Onigbinde rejects the overtures from South Africa.

Interestingly, some section of 3SC bigwigs would prefer Onigbinde to tinker the club next season, following the level of discipline he instilled in the players last season.

However, Orlando Pirate’s delay in endorsing the Modakeke-born coach as the technical director of the club has continued to raise questions on their readiness to hire him, owing to Nigeria’s dismal performance at the 2002 Korea/Japan World Cup.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I suspect 1naija to be behind the rumours. He wants to make sure 3Sc's saviour abandons ship and go as far away as possible from the team that is most likely going to win the NPL next season :P. Evil doer, your plan is not working my friend :D.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

The power of Kpomo and good soup have over come lousy corn beer. Say what u will the man has class..............
PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

the old man knows his limitations. he knows that 'Tactical' might not win games in SA :lol:
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Onigbinde stays 3SC despite offer from Orlando Pirates

Post by 1naija »

Enugu II wrote:I am not leaving 3SC yet—Onigbinde
Indeed, dependable sources close to management of the club disclosed that 3SC is not ready to let go Onigbinde after his painstaking efforts in returning the club to the premiership last season.
I can understand why 3SC would want to hold on to backstabber Onigbinde. It's not every coach that can use match abandonement tactics to get a team promoted.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

As long as it works!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i havent eaten kpomo for 10 yrs, how does it taste again , chei Naija i miss u
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Africana
Egg
Egg

Post by Africana »

Stop worrying yourselves, guys. Onigbinde is not going anywhere; not by choice, but he is simply not up to snuff.

According to the report, Pirates' officials met with him THREE MONTHS AGO but have not followed up with an offer.

What likely happened is that after having a discussion with the chief, pirate officials realized what many of us have known for the longest time: Pa Oni has nothing to offer the coaching world.

The question of onigbinde wanting to remain at 3SC or Oyo State government and 3SC supporters wanting him to stay does not arise. It could be a face-saving article by a sympathetic or paid journalist.

Not even the article indicates why it is appearing at this point in time. Is is because Pirates are making fresh overtures or because Onigbinde is negotiating a new contract or because of his imminent return to the national team?

It is all a ruse.
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

These days its very difficult to believe any "Exclusive" report that comes out of New Age
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

Bigpokey24 wrote:i havent eaten kpomo for 10 yrs, how does it taste again , chei Naija i miss u
.....exactly like kpomo! knuckle head! :oops:
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

Pa Oni better sit his #$% where his tactics could not be highlighted for people to see because at 3sc, he doesn't have to be technical to win matches as long as they play gra-gra ball.
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
Fourteen
Egg
Egg

Post by Fourteen »

muhahahahahah lmao, :lol: :lol: :lol:
He dismissed the rumour on his likely move to Orlando Pirates later this month and charged reporters to verify fact before going to press.
Fourteen
Egg
Egg

Post by Fourteen »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
omonaija wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:i havent eaten kpomo for 10 yrs, how does it taste again , chei Naija i miss u
.....exactly like kpomo! knuckle head! :oops:
Kelechi
Egg
Egg

Post by Kelechi »

All I can say about few people on this site is they are class!!

Suya, E11, Rudeboy truth is always flowing regardless of who or where the party involves hails from-------there arte other few ones though----most times yours always amaze me-----

Unlike some that wants the Lord as shepherd----ones with wrong garments---that are clouded bcos they are parked------they are stagnated in the past----and they want to claim to be a 1naija------hahahahhahaaaa
For a child of God, silence in the face of problem is an act of ignorance