Yak makes Ayo and Leeds pay

Ayo brought this on Leeds. First Yak scores the goals that get Reid fired, then starts the final rites of thier premiership. Harsh.

I think the YAK must have worked in a humble pie factory before, because these massive pies he is serving to Ayo is borne out of years of experience :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :wink:
confuscius

Post by confuscius »

Give Ayo some credit for his astute knowledge of the game.....he said Yak can only score against nationwide teams :mrgreen:
It is my fantasy to fata si, je n'bu obe si, je n'wobe

confuscius wrote:Give Ayo some credit for his astute knowledge of the game.....he said Yak can only score against nationwide teams :mrgreen:

Ayo, I won't take this lying low :lol:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Rogermilla

Post by Rogermilla »

Shownoja wrote:I think the YAK must have worked in a humble pie factory before, because these massive pies he is serving to Ayo is borne out of years of experience :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kai abeg make una takeam easy on Ayo. Damn, the Yak must have been reading this forum.
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009
Cristao

Post by Cristao »

confuscius wrote:Give Ayo some credit for his astute knowledge of the game.....he said Yak can only score against nationwide teams :mrgreen:

:lol: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Chai, you are a despicably evil man; Do i have permission to use that in my signature? kai, talk about below the gaddem belt!
AreaDaddy

Post by AreaDaddy »

Confuscius...A very insightful comment :) :) :) :) :) :)
Shownoja wrote: I think the YAK must have worked in a humble pie factory before, because these massive pies he is serving to Ayo is borne out of years of experience
That na real stroking :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

Very original

He scored one goal against a woeful Leeds side that is playing some of the worst football I have ever seen and that makes him a superstar?

Please keep it real guys. No bi dis same yeye team wey Arsenal waya five last week? The simple fact remains that there is not one iota of pace in the Leeds defence and any team that cannot score against us has serious problems.

Una don craze finish!

Still swinging while going down :lol:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Riche007

Post by Riche007 »

Its a Goal wrote:Still swinging while going down :lol:.
So many swingers on board :wink:
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Akamoke

Post by Akamoke »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:He scored one goal against a woeful Leeds side that is playing some of the worst football I have ever seen and that makes him a superstar?

Please keep it real guys. No bi dis same yeye team wey Arsenal waya five last week? The simple fact remains that there is not one iota of pace in the Leeds defence and any team that cannot score against us has serious problems.

Una don craze finish!
Nah!!!, not a convincing argument :wink:
Mudi E

Post by Mudi E »

Leeds played some uninspired football today and seem to have given up the last half of the season. They knew that their destiny is Nationwide next year.
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
ola34

Post by ola34 »

Ayo Akinfe,
Then why does Man U want to sign him if he is a bad striker?
1. Always a fan of good football

2. ".........there really should be some folks that any decent person should not be associated with -- even if desperation makes strange bedfellows." - Gotti

ola34, isn't that one of those bad rumours that has no merit?

Muhahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And Ayo had the nerves to still post
on this board.

Yettycom

Post by Yettycom »

Pls leave Ayo alone o.....

Anyway if this means anything, i feel your pain :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!

Ayo, you must be stuck in a bad dream... YAK, your whupping boy, is putting the final nails in Leed's coffin... hahahahahaha :lol: :lol: ... talk about adding insult to injury :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Dodo

Rammed back at you AYO, this same team beat ur sorry thugs home and away. and the Yak rammed that pie all over ur face and straight down ur throat

Please someone give me a MacDs bcos i'm loving it