Yak makes Ayo and Leeds pay

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

waka-man
Egg
Egg
Yak makes Ayo and Leeds pay

Post by waka-man »

Ayo brought this on Leeds. First Yak scores the goals that get Reid fired, then starts the final rites of thier premiership. Harsh.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

I think the YAK must have worked in a humble pie factory before, because these massive pies he is serving to Ayo is borne out of years of experience :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :wink:
To stop trying is to start dying
confuscius
Egg
Egg

Post by confuscius »

Give Ayo some credit for his astute knowledge of the game.....he said Yak can only score against nationwide teams :mrgreen:
It is my fantasy to fata si, je n'bu obe si, je n'wobe
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

confuscius wrote:Give Ayo some credit for his astute knowledge of the game.....he said Yak can only score against nationwide teams :mrgreen:
:lol:
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ayo, I won't take this lying low :lol:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

Shownoja wrote:I think the YAK must have worked in a humble pie factory before, because these massive pies he is serving to Ayo is borne out of years of experience :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kai abeg make una takeam easy on Ayo. Damn, the Yak must have been reading this forum.
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009
Cristao
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao »

confuscius wrote:Give Ayo some credit for his astute knowledge of the game.....he said Yak can only score against nationwide teams :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

:lol: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Chai, you are a despicably evil man; Do i have permission to use that in my signature? kai, talk about below the gaddem belt!
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Confuscius...A very insightful comment :) :) :) :) :) :)
Shownoja wrote: I think the YAK must have worked in a humble pie factory before, because these massive pies he is serving to Ayo is borne out of years of experience
That na real stroking :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

Very original
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

He scored one goal against a woeful Leeds side that is playing some of the worst football I have ever seen and that makes him a superstar?

Please keep it real guys. No bi dis same yeye team wey Arsenal waya five last week? The simple fact remains that there is not one iota of pace in the Leeds defence and any team that cannot score against us has serious problems.

Una don craze finish!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Still swinging while going down :lol:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Its a Goal wrote:Still swinging while going down :lol:.
So many swingers on board :wink:
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Akamoke

Post by Akamoke »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:He scored one goal against a woeful Leeds side that is playing some of the worst football I have ever seen and that makes him a superstar?

Please keep it real guys. No bi dis same yeye team wey Arsenal waya five last week? The simple fact remains that there is not one iota of pace in the Leeds defence and any team that cannot score against us has serious problems.

Una don craze finish!
Nah!!!, not a convincing argument :wink:
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

Leeds played some uninspired football today and seem to have given up the last half of the season. They knew that their destiny is Nationwide next year.
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
ola34
Egg
Egg

Post by ola34 »

Ayo Akinfe,
Then why does Man U want to sign him if he is a bad striker?
1. Always a fan of good football

2. ".........there really should be some folks that any decent person should not be associated with -- even if desperation makes strange bedfellows." - Gotti
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

ola34, isn't that one of those bad rumours that has no merit?

omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Muhahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And Ayo had the nerves to still post
on this board.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

Pls leave Ayo alone o.....

Anyway if this means anything, i feel your pain :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Ayo, you must be stuck in a bad dream... YAK, your whupping boy, is putting the final nails in Leed's coffin... hahahahahaha :lol: :lol: ... talk about adding insult to injury :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Rammed back at you AYO, this same team beat ur sorry thugs home and away. and the Yak rammed that pie all over ur face and straight down ur throat

Please someone give me a MacDs bcos i'm loving it