NIgeria cannot beat Cameroon or Senegal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

omey2k4 wrote:Blakes never say never football changes a lot.
Well said.
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

Olu: I believe this post does not deserve a new thread, so I posted it here for you. Thanks. Save our server
olu

Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:56 pm Post subject: ngr v cameroun

CCC should try starting Aghahowa and Utaka in attack. Kanu's lack of physical presence gives the aforementioned players the edge over Kanu. Ikedia or possibly Osaze should be played on the right. Ikedia,s pace could cause some problems for Cameroun.
the rebellious trio should have been suspended rather than being expelled, if any of the three return I think they should all be on the bench( all 3 players are not doubt talented but we need to establish some chemistry and rhythm) . Udeze should start at left back while Ekwueme should start in th left midfield, he is muh more of an attacking threat than Lawal.
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by original skeepolah »

cameroon is already behind us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :mrgreen: :wink:
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

fung67 wrote:
BTW, Cameroun installed their first real goal post in 1987.Before that na stone den dey use as goal post.Senegal on the other hand didnt have a licensed referee untill 1999 when fiafa intervened becos of constant fighting during league matches. These are facts.
Where did you get these facts?
From the Kai-kai book of records
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

anything can happen. considering the fact that both teams u mentioned are not at their best too.
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!