Bashers, I have said it before and will say it again...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Bashers, I have said it before and will say it again...

Post by Robbynice »

...Una go hear wen. Una never see anything yet. When Papillo is done serving una with humble pie with his performance at the ANC, na then una go know say Saturday comes before Sunday, say khaki no be leather.

King Papillo on a platter of gold saying "Bashers, next destination...Tunisia"
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Did Papalolo just see a cheese burger?
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Hmm Robby is winning still our birthright? :?: :?:
Soldier of Fortune...
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

Robbynice wrote:...Una go hear wen. Una never see anything yet. When Papillo is done serving una with humble pie with his performance at the ANC, na then una go know say Saturday comes before Sunday, say khaki no be leather.
Robby,
remember sey na him 1st premiership goal for this season be that....I give him props though!
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
Thought
Egg
Egg

Post by Thought »

omonaija wrote:
Robbynice wrote:...Una go hear wen. Una never see anything yet. When Papillo is done serving una with humble pie with his performance at the ANC, na then una go know say Saturday comes before Sunday, say khaki no be leather.
Robby,
remember sey na him 1st premiership goal for this season be that....I give him props though!
Na signal of wetin dey come.
Real Madrid - The Greatest Club on Earth!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

The bobo score one goal and you dey ejaculate....Damn, we all know say you get crush on this bobo but your own don too much sef....Na only one goal Robby :P :P :P
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

anikulapo wrote:The bobo score one goal and you dey ejaculate....Damn, we all know say you get crush on this bobo but your own don too much sef....Na only one goal Robby :P :P :P
Yes one goal for now but it is an indication of what to come this year especially in Tunisia. While I prep myself to celebrate, I want you to prep yourself along with your cohorts for some humble pie. I can assure you that there will be enough to go around.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Robbynice, please how many goals have the following strikers scored in the Premiership this season:

Luis Saha
Alan Shearer
Thiery Henry
Ruud Van Nistelroy
Robbie Keane
Adrian Mutu
Akingbade
Egg
Egg

Post by Akingbade »

A truly deserved goal coming at the right time from our most important player.Up Kanu!!!
Don't throw stones if u live in a glass house and kindly use the pre-frontal lobe of your brain more often; scientists call it the seat of good manners...
Mykindablue
Egg
Egg

Post by Mykindablue »

Hi Ayo

How many time has Kanu started a game in comparison to the strikers you listed?

I will however been the first to acknowledge Kanu has not been very effective lately and would rather he was at a club where he was first choice in order to see more of him and for us all to be able to better assess whether he is past it as alot of people claim.

Hopefully at the Nations cup he will be given a decent run for us to make some sort of assessment.

For me however I will continue to be a Kanu fan as he has served Naija well in the past. I hope he can continue to do so through the nations cup and for Arsenal for the rest of the season.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Robbynice, please how many goals have the following strikers scored in the Premiership this season:

Luis Saha
Alan Shearer
Thiery Henry
Ruud Van Nistelroy
Robbie Keane
Adrian Mutu
Hehehehehe! you don show face finally. Why you nor talk about how Papillo piss on your team for Ellard Rd? Why you nor talk of he he carve una open at will with him getting hand in 3 goals. :wink: :wink:

Yesterday he played very well again, so well that the travelling Gooners were not happy when he was subbed. Papillo na half striker, who drops deep to suck defenders to create space for the others to run into, just like Bergkamp, you see how your defence dey chase shadows as he take them on a merry dance for Leeds. You nor talk since oh, now you wan make mouth thinking say we don forget. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Compare Bergkamp to Papillo and not Henry my fren. Wayo man.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
odi
Egg
Egg

Post by odi »

Waffiman wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Robbynice, please how many goals have the following strikers scored in the Premiership this season:

Luis Saha
Alan Shearer
Thiery Henry
Ruud Van Nistelroy
Robbie Keane
Adrian Mutu
Hehehehehe! you don show face finally. Why you nor talk about how Papillo piss on your team for Ellard Rd? Why you nor talk of he he carve una open at will with him getting hand in 3 goals. :wink: :wink:

Yesterday he played very well again, so well that the travelling Gooners were not happy when he was subbed. Papillo na half striker, who drops deep to suck defenders to create space for the others to run into, just like Bergkamp, you see how your defence dey chase shadows as he take them on a merry dance for Leeds. You nor talk since oh, now you wan make mouth thinking say we don forget. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Compare Bergkamp to Papillo and not Henry my fren. Wayo man.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Men, waffiman, you wicked o!

Relax for Ayo. Abi you wan make him go bury him head again? :lol: :lol:
The SUPER EAGLES shall rise again!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Kanu did nothing at Elland Rd my friend. Do not come and give him credit for Henry's devastating display that finished us.

I watched that game Waffi, so you no fit come tell me say black na white. Na you be wayo man. Why you no compare Kanu with Robbie Keane? He too is a second striker who plays behind Kanoute !
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Ayo - Na you dey yarn opats. Kanu no play well against Leeds? You sure say you watch the match not the playstation version oo. Kanu use una heads do Isie wu and you tok say im no play well. I wonder if ya glasses need cleaning.
To stop trying is to start dying
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Good for him... I guess we go wait till next year for him to score again... Waffi and Robby una get Japan TV? B'cos na di place una go see im next goal...
Up Naija
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Luis Saha
Alan Shearer
Thiery Henry
Ruud Van Nistelroy
Robbie Keane
Adrian Mutu
Ayo, how many games have the above mentioned players started this season?
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Robbynice wrote:

Luis Saha
Alan Shearer
Thiery Henry
Ruud Van Nistelroy
Robbie Keane
Adrian Mutu
You don dey fain anoda excuse! Kai.

In that case, how many games did Kanu start for Nigeria in the last two ANCs?
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

Luis Saha
Alan Shearer
Thiery Henry
Ruud Van Nistelroy
Robbie Keane
Adrian Mutu
You don dey fain anoda excuse! Kai.

In that case, how many games did Kanu start for Nigeria in the last two ANCs?
All the games Nigeria played I assume and while his outing in ANC 2002 was nothing to write home about but without Kanu, Nigeria would not have made it to the Finals of the ANC 2000 hosted by Nigeria and Ghana. In that competition, Kanu assisted in 90% of the goals that was scored by Nigeria. Abi I lie?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Typical comments from Kanu shriners..."

"HE is a half striker..........." What da fuuk is that? :P

"He holds the ball up........" What a slow piece of crud :P

"He drops deep....." Na so Wenger tell am make e play :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

Na so so "Robbing-it-nice" go dey enter shoe wey no be hin size; Kanu has scored one goal in the premiership that is half way thru and u are starting a thread because of that. Is this soccer related! :D :D
...but with God all things are possible...
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

anikulapo wrote:Typical comments from Kanu shriners..."

"HE is a half striker..........." What da fuuk is that? :P

"He holds the ball up........" What a slow piece of crud :P

"He drops deep....." Na so Wenger tell am make e play :mrgreen:
Ol'boy wetin you dey yarn so? Simply put Kanu is a player that needs to be on the green grass because the expected is always expected from him. He is magical. He can turn a lost cause to a victory within the blink of an eye. He is that good my brother. He touches...enough said. :)
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cellular wrote:Good for him... I guess we go wait till next year for him to score again... Waffi and Robby una get Japan TV? B'cos na di place una go see im next goal...
Up Naija
You don drink Sapele water!! Japan!!:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

It's fair to say that Kanu's performance has improved significantly in recent times. Whilst he still clearly lacks the stamina to last the full 90mins, he is hussling, harrying and doesn't go to ground or get shoved off the ball so easily as in times past.

My major concern however is this. Kanu has gone up a few gears because the Arsenal coaching staff has demanded this from Kanu. At Arsenal he is never gauranteed a shirt so he has to fight. On the other hand, with the Eagles it's a different story. Kanu is King. I don't even think CCC will have the bottle to yank him off if it looks like he is having an off day.

I fear we many see the return of the languid style that has become the hall mark of his game. I really hope I'm wrong though.

Cheers