Enough is enough.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Enough is enough.

Post by Robbynice »

If na joke make una stop am. The insult on Papillo on this forum is getting too much and I can’t take it anymore. :x :evil: I was doing okay handling it until I read somewhere where it was suggested that Kanu, a whole Papillo play in the LG cup. Kai! That is the ultimate insult. How soon do we forget what the man has done for the country? This is a player that has achieved in his career more than any Nigerian player even Okocha you all worship on this forum has or will ever achieve. This is the same player that brought Olympic glory to Nigeria in particular and Africa as a whole. Guys please don't get me started. :x It is not by force that you respect the man but please do not disrespect him or else.... :evil: :evil: :evil:
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

or else what ?

will babs return :mrgreen:
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

Robbynice,

I remember this happened between me and Suya in the old old forum because I told him off for posting non soccer related topics in the football forum.
He kept on deleting my posts like this and in the end he blocked my username for a day or so.

Moderators need to act above board and not shoddily and crookedly like this.

Robbynice, any player should be proud to wear his National Colours against internationals from around the world.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Ummm Robby, those suggesting that Kanu play in the LG cup are insulting the LG cup...........Everyone featured in that tournament dey at least suit up for their teams.....The only thing that Kanu and Arsenal have in common is that he uses the same showers as the other players...... :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I thought you had enough of Dodo's threads being deleted :?.

As for Papillo, we actually do care about him that is why we want him to get to play football again. I mean when was the last time your hero got to kick a ball :mrgreen:?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Mankinka
Egg
Egg

Post by Mankinka »

anikulapo wrote:Ummm Robby, those suggesting that Kanu play in the LG cup are insulting the LG cup...........Everyone featured in that tournament dey at least suit up for their teams.....The only thing that Kanu and Arsenal have in common is that he uses the same showers as the other players...... :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol: anikulapo I am by no means an ARSEnal supporter but thats just cold. Kanu deserves a little loyalty after all he has done for Nigerian football.
BABS
Egg
Egg

Post by BABS »

Bros, take am easy. You know say people head for this forum no dey house. I beg calm down. I love you bros mi.
IT IS WRITTEN...
omonoba
Egg
Egg

Post by omonoba »

Kanu should move to La Liga. That league suits his talents more. The spanish appreciate a player with his guile and intelligence/vision. His lack of pace will not be such a factor there as in the EPL.
Robbynice, why are u surprised. Eagles' fans are renowned for turning on players who have shed blood on the green grass and done the country proud.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

Bros, take am easy. You know say people head for this forum no dey house. I beg calm down. I love you bros mi.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BABS, Robbynice, what're you guys doing together?
Or what is Robbynice doing with himself?
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

BABS wrote:Bros, take am easy. You know say people head for this forum no dey house. I beg calm down. I love you bros mi.
This is comedy..for real :lol: :lol: :lol:
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

Eagles' fans are renowned for turning on players who have shed blood on the green grass and done the country proud.
omonoba, you sef with your "green grass". Are you Robbynice in disguise?
omonoba
Egg
Egg

Post by omonoba »

hehe :lol:
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

ROBBYNICE WROTE:
How soon do we forget what the man has done for the country? This is a player that has achieved in his career more than any Nigerian player even Okocha you all worship on this forum has or will ever achieve.

WELL MR.NICE.
Most of those Archivement should go on record based on the Expense of other players. For God sake, this broda played JUST 9 MATCHES FOR ARSENAL THIS SEASON--JUST 9 :lol: :lol:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Robby,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
your craze don dey reach serious levels.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

The funny thing is that those people talking down on Kanu will not in this life time do half of what Kanu has done for Nigeria. He has achieved a great deal, yet people only see the negatives on Kanu.

Bergkamp who is playing in front of Kanu all season only has 4 goals. If Kanu had played the same number of games as Bergkamp, he would probably have scored more goals.

Yes indeed, the Kanu bashing is now old and it has been old since yesterday.

One more thing, I have never seen any player who has recovered from a heart defect to effectively play competitively in top flight, but kanu, amazingly did. The guy has a heart of a LION.....and should be left alone. All we should be doing is to pray that he get a good club where he can exhibit his talent once more.
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Mudi E wrote:The funny thing is that those people talking down on Kanu will not in this life time do half of what Kanu has done for Nigeria. He has achieved a great deal, yet people only see the negatives on Kanu.

Bergkamp who is playing in front of Kanu all season only has 4 goals. If Kanu had played the same number of games as Bergkamp, he would probably have scored more goals.

Yes indeed, the Kanu bashing is now old and it has been old since yesterday.

One more thing, I have never seen any player who has recovered from a heart defect to effectively play competitively in top flight, but kanu, amazingly did. The guy has a heart of a LION.....and should be left alone. All we should be doing is to pray that he get a good club where he can exhibit his talent once more.
God bless you my brother.
Cristao
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao »

what is wrong with inviting Kanu to play in the LG cup .. no wonder players get attitude if this na the kind things they dey hear .. if Nigeria invites Kanu for the LG cup and he refuses to show up .. he should be banned from wearin the green and white jersey ...
naija4ever
Egg
Egg
Location: Latitude 14' 40 N Longitude 90' 31 W(Nollywood 4Ever)

Post by naija4ever »

Cristao wrote:what is wrong with inviting Kanu to play in the LG cup .. no wonder players get attitude if this na the kind things they dey hear .. if Nigeria invites Kanu for the LG cup and he refuses to show up .. he should be banned from wearin the green and white jersey ...
I think Martins, Eliakwu, and other untested players should be invited.
Its very derogatory to include Kanu's name anywhere near LG. Everyone here should know how and when to BASH, it aint funny anymore :x :( :? . I have mentioned this time w/out no1 that its only in naija forum that 2x APOY gets bashed for a cause that wasnt his. Bergkamp scored just 4 goals with all his appearances, if it was Kanu that did the same bashings will continue.
For goodness sake some people here have the brains of vegetables, otherwise I dont think those with right brains will be bashing a person that has single handedly destroyed ILs at the last nations cup. Everyone should make no mistake about this, w/out Kanu SE might not have won that match even with Okocha's artistry. I just finished watching the match again and observed that he was the main threat ILs had that fateful day. Like Robby said most SE players Okocha inclusive havent achieved the feat the guy has achieved.
And let me remind u people once more, that naija is still lucky to have someone like KANUö A word is enough for the wise :evil: :(
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

Its a Goal wrote:I thought you had enough of Dodo's threads being deleted :?.

As for Papillo, we actually do care about him that is why we want him to get to play football again. I mean when was the last time your hero got to kick a ball :mrgreen:?
Was it his fault that he was a victim of franco mafias in Arsenal? :wink: :oops: :roll: .
Martins has already started complaining, we will see how his will be cos with this way Kanu is being treated here, am sure he would still be more than reluctant to be part of SE, cos he knows he could flop and the same thing that happened to Kanu will continue with him :? :( :roll:
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

anikulapo wrote:Ummm Robby, those suggesting that Kanu play in the LG cup are insulting the LG cup...........Everyone featured in that tournament dey at least suit up for their teams.....The only thing that Kanu and Arsenal have in common is that he uses the same showers as the other players...... :mrgreen:
Thats not funny :oops: :? U have to withdraw this statement now, or else ... u know what will happen :evil: :?

mystic wrote:

Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

Cruel.... very cruel..... very very cruel...... :evil: :evil:
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
khalela

Post by khalela »

Well,truth is that Kanu is a legend and we acknolwdge that.But he has also passed it and the SE fans are embarrased to see him reduced to benchwarming duty.Either he retires or goes somewhere else to play.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

khalela wrote:Well,truth is that Kanu is a legend and we acknolwdge that.But he has also passed it and the SE fans are embarrased to see him reduced to benchwarming duty.Either he retires or goes somewhere else to play.
Well put!