Aghahowa doubtful: Reject Alitalia excursion flight ticket

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ajax795
Egg
Egg

Post by ajax795 »

Whats Wrong with Excursion ticket as long as it will take you where ever you want to go. even if some is trying to cut corners, our players need to be a little bit economical.
Kelechi
Egg
Egg

Post by Kelechi »

So many ducks on this site----- not everyone that wants to settle for less in life.
I have choosen that I will never settle for less by God's grace.
Could be that JAG is not a child of perdition-----

I want those who are jumping on this man's request line up and begin to get serious whooping---now now---I am not joking----line up guys----

JAG said he was going to pay his flight by himself and this vagabonds called NFA decided to pay-----they wanted him to settle for what he has never or not been doing---that is flying sub....nonentity class------
life is short and JAG wants to live the best of it----afterall he works hard----I mean extra hard for it.

Guys pls. let us respect our boys a little---- they are been cheated from time to time by this Vagabionds NFA.
For a child of God, silence in the face of problem is an act of ignorance
realtrouble

Post by realtrouble »

Alitalia airwaste is a s-h-i-t airline.

They treat people with Nigeria or African passport like animal, I would never use that airline even for free.
fatty
Egg
Egg

Post by fatty »

Yanga don start,
Na wa oh! na so dem they start, small time now, they will be joining camp on excursion ticket and inflate the price for NFA.
No be excursion ticket we dey fly to Africa and them no dey leave us behind so far we confirm the departure. By the time they attained greatness, na "super first class" ticket.
And we dey blame Oliseh, Amokachi them.
From green to super, eagles are soaring to Golden.
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

I am glad the matter was settled.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
Naija fan
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija fan »

JAG may have a point, but from a public relations standpoint, it does not look good for him.
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

Kelechi wrote:So many ducks on this site----- not everyone that wants to settle for less in life.
I have choosen that I will never settle for less by God's grace.
Could be that JAG is not a child of perdition-----

I want those who are jumping on this man's request line up and begin to get serious whooping---now now---I am not joking----line up guys----

JAG said he was going to pay his flight by himself and this vagabonds called NFA decided to pay-----they wanted him to settle for what he has never or not been doing---that is flying sub....nonentity class------
life is short and JAG wants to live the best of it----afterall he works hard----I mean extra hard for it.

Guys pls. let us respect our boys a little---- they are been cheated from time to time by this Vagabionds NFA.
My broda, while I concur with your said on a spiritual (Godly) point of view, on the side of JAG, I also believe that JAG paying his way may later result to some Babayaro kind of Palava. At least REFUND is the SUBJECT.