THIS KIND OF ADULATION HAS ALWAYS SCARED ME.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet
THIS KIND OF ADULATION HAS ALWAYS SCARED ME.

Post by deanotito »

Its quite bizzarre if you ask me....and I would like to study the minds of people who do such things cause I certainly dont get it. He is sleeping for crying out loud...what pleasure could any sane person get from that?????
I really think David Beckham should watch out for his life....some of these kinds of people have proven to be dangerous if history is anything to go by.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4843356/?GT1=3256
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

You are right to be scared, because people who are capable of such heights of adulation and worship for someone are the ones who are most capable of the most vile depths of hatred for other people.

Many people do not realize that why blacks are hated and despised is not really about what we do or don't do. The fact that we are simply not white and can't have blond hair or blue eyes is enough for many whites to consider blacks as subhuman. On the other hand, a white person with those traits will be worshipped like a god by those same people.

In the US, plastic surgeons will tell you that many Jewish women, Italian women, Greek women and others who do not fit the Northern European ideal are breaking the bank to look more like Northern European women. And these are usually accomplished, intelligent, succeessful women, not stupid teenagers. Ditto for their men folk trying to look Northern European, although they do it in more subtle ways. Imagine the level of contempt such fools have for blacks or Asians who can never fit their ideal.

Wha choo looking at?!