West is best—Bello-Osagie

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

furiously frank wrote:The problem is going to rear it's ugly head when CCC draw out a game plan and Taribo changed it at the huddle after the usual prayer..... Let's just hope the apostle has changed odawise expect wahala!
You mean after everybody agree a game plan and Ribo wan change am for huddle. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

It's either backstabber Onigbinde is not as strict a disciplinarian as everyone had made him out to be or he did not understand his own game plan enough to recognize when it was changed considering Taribo played 90+ minutes in the said game.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

1naija wrote:It's either backstabber Onigbinde is not as strict a disciplinarian as everyone had made him out to be or he did not understand his own game plan enough to recognize when it was changed considering Taribo played 90+ minutes in the said game.
1Naija, you see am now. The man just siddon dey looku. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Ziontrain
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ziontrain »

Man I love CE. What other website can you click into a discussion of Taribo West and get yourself an eduction on Hitler, Mussolini, Macias Nguema, Pol Pot, you name it...... :lol:
Last edited by Ziontrain on Fri Jan 09, 2004 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
SNIP04
Egg
Egg

Post by SNIP04 »

Pls don,t dis pastor Taribo ,from what i saw of his performance during the just concluded league stage of the champion league .The guy was in a class of his own for the club plays 4 (partizan Belgrade) .The mans lost weight & looks fit and he ran the whole show. (Well this observation was made b4 his latest injury)
Striker
Egg
Egg

Post by Striker »

1naija wrote:
It's either backstabber Onigbinde is not as strict a disciplinarian as everyone had made him out to be or he did not understand his own game plan enough to recognize when it was changed considering Taribo played 90+ minutes in the said game.

Waffiman
1Naija, you see am now. The man just siddon dey looku.

Waffiman
You craze well well, The man sat through all the match though. That was a good one