HYPOCRICY AT WORK

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

naija4ever
Egg
Egg
Location: Latitude 14' 40 N Longitude 90' 31 W(Nollywood 4Ever)
HYPOCRICY AT WORK

Post by naija4ever »

Am I the only one that must have observed for years that AW is a hypocrite? :?: :roll: :shock: . Why? Because he doesnt seem to see Kanu as part of his squad till when Naija calls him up for any match for SE. Thats when he will make NFA reliance how important Kanu is to Arsenal and thereby refusing to allow him leave on time. But immediately after the competition or when there isnt any matches he will continue to fix him permanently to the bench. It happened at the just concluded ANC2004. This is hypocricy at the highest level to say the least. Is Kanu's problem his inability to speak french? Kanu pls leave arsenal and join any other club that will allow u to play against arsenal so that they will see what they've been missing. :wink:
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

naija4ever,

As much as i agree with what you said it's a case of two people seeking their own interest on behalf of the NFA when the ANC comes around. First Kanu doesn't like training and doesn't want to go to where the team is camped during the ANC preparations. His done it three times and has gotten away with it. Afterall what is NFA going to do to him....

ANC 2000, when SE was camped in Malaga Spain. Arsenal released him way ahead of time to join his teammates in Spain and all of a sudden Kanu was no where to be found. If you remember very well he was on his way to the airport when he realised he didn't have his passport which again caused a lot of delay. By the time Kanu finally showed up in Malaga the team was preparing to head back to Lagos and prepare for our opener against Tunisia.

ANC 2002, When Kanu should have joined the team long time ago since we didn't have any training camp and only played one friendly game. He decided to wait it out, play as many games as possible before joining the SE after they arrived in Mali. Kanu joined the team from London and didn't practice with the team at all until their first game.

ANC 2004, As usual Wenger knew already Kanu would hang around since his done it before and i believe with all the nonsense that was going about his release he wanted Arsenal to hold on to him as much as possible and he decided to play all the games before he finally joined the team in Tunisia. Even Kanu didn't want to practice with the squad in Faro which to him is above him and trust everyone from NFA, caretaker CCC, Wenger and all knew this. It's a game they've both been playing for quite a while.

If i am going to blame anyone it's Kanu who allowed this to happen to him with his insistance of staying with Arsenal when he knows deep down things like this will happen when the time comes..

I just hope he gets a game before the season is over where he can at least a get a championship medal and move on to a new team...
Soldier of Fortune...
xxmanB2003
Egg
Egg

Post by xxmanB2003 »

You are both correct, but the blame should be on Kanu who seem not to be putting more effort to regain his form so that he can at least move to another good club where they would value him and play him regularly. :roll: :lol: :lol:
With God everything is possible.
naija4ever
Egg
Egg
Location: Latitude 14' 40 N Longitude 90' 31 W(Nollywood 4Ever)

Post by naija4ever »

MI5 wrote:naija4ever,

As much as i agree with what you said it's a case of two people seeking their own interest on behalf of the NFA when the ANC comes around. First Kanu doesn't like training and doesn't want to go to where the team is camped during the ANC preparations. His done it three times and has gotten away with it. Afterall what is NFA going to do to him....

ANC 2000, when SE was camped in Malaga Spain. Arsenal released him way ahead of time to join his teammates in Spain and all of a sudden Kanu was no where to be found. If you remember very well he was on his way to the airport when he realised he didn't have his passport which again caused a lot of delay. By the time Kanu finally showed up in Malaga the team was preparing to head back to Lagos and prepare for our opener against Tunisia.

ANC 2002, When Kanu should have joined the team long time ago since we didn't have any training camp and only played one friendly game. He decided to wait it out, play as many games as possible before joining the SE after they arrived in Mali. Kanu joined the team from London and didn't practice with the team at all until their first game.

ANC 2004, As usual Wenger knew already Kanu would hang around since his done it before and i believe with all the nonsense that was going about his release he wanted Arsenal to hold on to him as much as possible and he decided to play all the games before he finally joined the team in Tunisia. Even Kanu didn't want to practice with the squad in Faro which to him is above him and trust everyone from NFA, caretaker CCC, Wenger and all knew this. It's a game they've both been playing for quite a while.

If i am going to blame anyone it's Kanu who allowed this to happen to him with his insistance of staying with Arsenal when he knows deep down things like this will happen when the time comes..

I just hope he gets a game before the season is over where he can at least a get a championship medal and move on to a new team...
M15 I also agree with u to some extent 8) .So, are u going to blame Martins as well for failing to show up at all the time he was invited insisting inter didnt want him to go at the last invitation for olympics? :roll: . Dont u think that Martins reason being he didnt want to miss being in the first team could've been Kanu's as well? :?: . Remember we dont know whats going on in arsenal's camp.it could be Kanu's fault, could be more likely AW's threat that he could loose his place in Arsenal if he dared went. :wink: :(
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Martin's case is totally different. Don't forget he is yet to play for Nigeria while Kanu has been playing for Naija for over 12yrs now. Big difference..

I go come back and continue this discussion..

naija4ever wrote:
MI5 wrote:naija4ever,

M15 I also agree with u to some extent 8) .So, are u going to blame Martins as well for failing to show up at all the time he was invited insisting inter didnt want him to go at the last invitation for olympics? :roll: . Dont u think that Martins reason being he didnt want to miss being in the first team could've been Kanu's as well? :?: . Remember we dont know whats going on in arsenal's camp.it could be Kanu's fault, could be more likely AW's threat that he could loose his place in Arsenal if he dared went. :wink: :(
Soldier of Fortune...
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Not to worry, AW has already kicked Kanu out of Highbury.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!