Sam Kuffou and co has chicken pox

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

xxmanB2003
Egg
Egg
Sam Kuffou and co has chicken pox

Post by xxmanB2003 »

The Bayern Munchen defender Samuel Kuffou and some of his team mates had contacted chicken pox and it is affecting the team. The team officials are running scared cos it is contegeous. They are disappointed, cos it will affect their challenge to Weder Bremen for the league championship. Bremen who is topping the league table is already 7 points ahead of Bayern b/f their problems started. It will take about 10 to 14 days before the players would recover. The Bayern officials were busy asking their players whether they have contacted the disease or sickness before since one cannot contact it twice. Bayern also will be missing Michael Ballack in their next two matches cos of red card he got. Anyway, I wish the sick players a speedy recovery. :lol: :roll: :roll:
With God everything is possible.
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

Wonderment... how dem take catch am.... i wish dem speedy recovery o... they need it.... i don get that thing b4 and i hated myself then....
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

Do you know another name for Chicken pox in adults is Herpes?
okuns
Egg
Egg

Post by okuns »

Wait a minute! Don't we get immunized for Chicken Pox? I thought this is only prevalent in children...
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Herpes? I thought it was shingles. Herpes is just a variant of the disease...I could be wrong.