Thanks to Aura, CCC potbelly is coming down...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet
Thanks to Aura, CCC potbelly is coming down...

Post by furiously frank »

Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

:twisted: :evil: Moderator(s), how is this soccer related?
Abeg, trash this crap
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

CS: You should be delighted that Nigeria national team coach listen to advise from one of our forumers.....
Btw, I hope you are not jealous of CCC's "pam sandals" :wink: :wink:
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Look at the guy on the left in the Kappa shirt, and then look at Chukwu. If you didnt know who they were, who would you think was the professional football coach and who'd be drunkard in search of Gulder, free food and a place to rest his sand covered feet?
carbon
Egg
Egg

Post by carbon »

EW, Eguavon looks like the physical trainer and CCC as a coach just like Westerhoof and his friend Bonfrere :mrgreen:
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

furiously frank wrote:CS: You should be delighted that Nigeria national team coach listen to advise from one of our forumers.....

FF, I'm just trying to point out the double standard we got in here. When I open one of my Waffleman-da-midget or Ayo-pot-belly-Akinfe, some phantom moderator would send it to Rant and Rave with immediate alacrity. But now that CCC is concerned, people would look away.
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cyber Saint wrote:
furiously frank wrote:CS: You should be delighted that Nigeria national team coach listen to advise from one of our forumers.....

FF, I'm just trying to point out the double standard we got in here. When I open one of my Waffleman-da-midget or Ayo-pot-belly-Akinfe, some phantom moderator would send it to Rant and Rave with immediate alacrity. But now that CCC is concerned, people would look away.
The difference is clear, any thread on CCC as Nigeria national team coach is and ought to be soccer-related whilst Waffiman is just another ordinary Nigerian (however well-informed my good freind is) and the other "yeye de smell" forumer you mentioned above is just a merchant/forumer marketing his players on this forum....I hope you get my drift :lol: :lol: :lol:
ukblack
Egg
Egg

Post by ukblack »

CCC's belle is still big. This picture was air brushed!
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

ukblack wrote:CCC's belle is still big. This picture was air brushed!
Kai :? :? :cry: :cry: :roll:
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Na dis kain sandal he dey spoil national stadium grass.

I think CCC should know better than to dress like that.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

What the hell..CCC no get sneakers? How can you step out on the field in those "old testament" sandals. chei!
kaycee2g

Post by kaycee2g »

This Heffa of a CCC neva siezes to amaze me. How a man can wear a grass eating sandals to a football practice is just beyond me. :evil: :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Unisol
Egg
Egg

Post by Unisol »

maybe he likes playing soccer bare footed who knows :?:
Go Super Eagles - We taught the world to play Soccer.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Haba, make una leave this man. Some coaches join their players in training while some others do not...CCC would be endangering his life if he joined them so I dont see any reason why he cant wear "pam sandals".
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Cyber Saint wrote:

CS:
Three words for u: WATCH AND PRAY :!:
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
legend
Egg
Egg
Re: Thanks to Aura, CCC potbelly is coming down...

Post by legend »

furiously frank wrote:Image

Thanks a millon furiously frank, but the caption should have read-
THE LEGENDARY GRAND MASTER and HIS STUDENT.
Afterall captain inspirational(CCC) was Eguavon's coach in the '90s.
Apart from my usual Amodu rantings all in all. He has done very well and the laurels and records speak for itself - MI5

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=157957
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

Riche007 wrote:
Cyber Saint wrote:

CS:
Three words for u: WATCH AND PRAY :!:

You got that right, RICHIE
Those nuccas made me do it tho :wink:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

I must admit I'm surprised that Chairman's belle don shrink small. Normally in Naija, the longer you are in a post, the more your belle gets bigger.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

cic old boy wrote:I must admit I'm surprised that Chairman's belle don shrink small. Normally in Naija, the longer you are in a post, the more your belle gets bigger.
Hey, CCC is not in a post where he can steal money. If he was his pot belle would have baloon to the kingdom come. By the way who is the third guy wearing tennis shoe to play soccer? Is he an Eagles player or na another Hey You trying out for CCC?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!