Bulgaria 3 Cameroun 0

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

DIMKA76
Egg
Egg
Bulgaria 3 Cameroun 0

Post by DIMKA76 »

ongoing......... goals by Dimitar Berbatov '7, '53, Lazarav '56
Pierre wome sent off for cameroun
Courtesy Livescore.com
Last edited by DIMKA76 on Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kai, see how Cameroun is slowing but surely going the way of the Black Stars :(.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Wome is a violent chap at times. He does not think most of the time. You should have seen the war he had with Salgado earlier in the season. Big time clashes in that one and Wome was eventually sent off!
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Kai, where is Milla when u need him. :roll:
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

theDunamis, you want a pensioner to get on the field and do what Eto'o, the expected AFY, can't seem to do?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

Wome is a violent chap at times. He does not think most of the time.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Its a Goal wrote:theDunamis, you want a pensioner to get on the field and do what Eto'o, the expected AFY, can't seem to do?
IAG, but our Cameroonian CEs wud have us believe that the man can do and undo just like Etoo wud also be able to do 20 odd yrs from now.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Does anybody know the line-up?
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by original skeepolah »

Bulgaria is not that bad...Whoever the game goes to is not surprising.......Bulgaria will show some stuff in the eruos, even though Balakov, Kostadinov and Stoichov have departed!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Emmm, no be the same Bulgaria wey we use do scrimmage for '94 and '98 :roll: :roll:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

quote="anikulapo"]Emmm, no be the same Bulgaria wey we use do scrimmage for '94 and '98 :roll: :roll:[/quote]

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:
mblack76
Egg
Egg

Post by mblack76 »

Bulgaria: 1-Zdravko Zdravkov; 2-Vladimir Ivanov, 4-Ivailo Petkov, 6-Ilian Stoyanov, 18-Predrag Pazhin, 15-Marian Hristov, 19-Stilian Petrov, 23-Zdravko Lazarov, 10-Velizar Dimitrov, 9-Dimitar Berbatov, 21-Zoran Jankovic

Cameroon: 1-Idriss Carlos Kameni; 2-Jean-Joel Perrier Doumbe, 3-Pierre Wome, 4-Rigobert Song, 9-Bill Tchato, 10-Achille Emana, 11-Valery Mezague, 13-Lucien Mettomo, 14-Jean Makoun, 18-Mohamadou Idrissou, 21-Albert Meyong Ze
“I can play with people’s emotions when I want to make an impact. It’s one way to get the best out of people.” Jose Mourinho (March 08, 2005)
"Again Mblack, I have no beef with you as I actually respect you a lot." SAwosika (May 14, 2005)
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

I think Ivanov played in '94 & '98 ........... :?: :?: :?: :?: :?
Last edited by original skeepolah on Wed Apr 28, 2004 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

Is Cameroon wearing their famous jersey? :twisted: And who is in goal ? :?:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Wow, this was a pretty solid Cameroonian unit that got their butts handed to them. Ayo, what's up with your boy Kameni-basket......... :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Word has it that the sleeveless jersey is a big no no in Cameroon! Even the Fulanis in the Cameroon highland have been known to kill for the slight! :lol:
SUYA wrote:Is Cameroon wearing their famous jersey? :twisted: And who is in goal ? :?:
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

I await the spin our Cameroonian brothers will put on this result.. :mrgreen:
omonoba
Egg
Egg

Post by omonoba »

btw, germany is being thrashed 3-0 at the moment by romania! what is up with germany these days?!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

If Schaffer doesn't get the sack after this, Cameroun will never learn.

original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

really???By romania???Chei, thats petty cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Its a Goal wrote:If Schaffer doesn't get the sack after this, Cameroun will never learn.
The man should have been sacked when he threw his name in the hat for German regional elections!
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Someone pls say it ain't so. :shock:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The sad thing is nobody will demand for his immediate sack. The guy has already run out of ideas and it is time to bring in fresh mind.