Ayo You Promised..............

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ayo You Promised..............

Post by YUJAM »

to tell us the latest about the Obafemi saga; ie whether he'd honor the invitation or not, after you consulted your sources.

My friend, whaddup?
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

I am on the case Yujam. I spoke to a player yetsterday who is close with him. He has promised to get back to me after they have a chat.

Have you ever known me not deliver what I promise before? Exercise a little patience my friend!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Ayo:
Honestly, we are getting a bit tired of this secret secret bizness my friend.

But I still have some confidence in you! 8)
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
bobbye
Egg
Egg

Post by bobbye »

Ayo I can answer that question for Yujam, remember when you claimed you were working behind the scene to help Nigerian players tranfer to better clubs during the last winter transfer window..You never delivered on that promise.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

bobbye wrote:Ayo I can answer that question for Yujam, remember when you claimed you were working behind the scene to help Nigerian players tranfer to better clubs during the last winter transfer window..You never delivered on that promise.
Who told you that. Our boys were in camp and I know of at least two who had clubs lined up but could not move. However, wait for the summer and there wil be some movement.

Yujam, if I talk for dis saite na wahala, if I keep quiet na wahala. Na wa o! Chill. Wait until the official invitation letters go out and then I will be in a better position to comment.
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

YUJAM:
If you will exercise some patience and let me verify from my contacts, I will have an answer for you soon -- no later than May 30th! :lol:
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Gotti:
In that case, I will exercise the maximum patience. It shall not be easy but man will try! :lol:
Gotti wrote:YUJAM:
If you will exercise some patience and let me verify from my contacts, I will have an answer for you soon -- no later than May 30th! :lol:
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Gotti wrote:YUJAM:
At least I can understand what you wrote this time. There is no use of unnecessary grammar like Obfuscation, herein and opprobium.

Another phrase you are very fond of using on this site Gotti, which no one has taken you up on is – Prenmature ejaculation. Is there any particular reason for this? Hmmmmm.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Another phrase you are very fond of using on this site Gotti, which no one has taken you up on is – Prenmature ejaculation. Is there any particular reason for this? Hmmmmm.
AYO:
I have no idea what 'prenmature' means. :shock:

However, if you are referring to premature ejaculation, it is a metaphor (feel free to look up the term) for your tendency to EXCITABLY jump to precipitous conclusions -- based on an Internet text report or merely upon the granting of a trial to a Nigerian player by a European team.
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

Yujam..I can sense it..Deep down you hope Martins does not honor this invitation so that your hating on him can continue. Its all over now cos trust me he will be there.. :) :)
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Ayo why don't you fly to Milan yourself and interview the bobo, speak Yoruba to him and tell him to put up or shut up! Look if Martins don't wear the #9 jersey for Nigeria in that match against Rwanda, man go vex oooo!!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!