I toured Florida with some friends

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Akure4Life
Egg
Egg
I toured Florida with some friends

Post by Akure4Life »

I toured Florida for 2 weeks. I spent time at Tampa, Orlando, Ft Lauderdale(sp), Maimi and Daytona.

I would say Orlando and Maimi was the best part of my trip. Daytona was the worset inthe sense that i was in town on the last day of BCR. Damn most people there were so ghetto. Never in my life have i seen black people go so low. I guess most of those who came to the event are not college students cos if they are, God save African Americans.

In Orlando i went to some few clubs downtown. I went to a night called Reggae on the roof. It was cool but i was not ready for the way American girls dance. For heaven sake do they expose themselves. They were happy to dance in a way that you will see their thongs. This you would not get in Europe. I also noticed that some girls came up to me and asked me for a drink or money to take a picture. Now to men in England, we would say those kind of girls are cheap.

I also went to a club called THE CLUB near Orange Blvd. It was the same as Reggae on the roof.

In Maimi, the girls there were topclass. I spoke to some few Black girls who were medical doctorsin a bar called BEDS. They approached me cos they said i looked different. ( I was not wearing those oversized jeans and oversized T-shirt). As a matter of fact they thought me and my Boys(we say mates in England) were a boy band.
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

Na lie, them see say you resemble persin wey get money. Girls for Miami like persin wey dey dress badly with one wicked ride.
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

The girls i was talking to were not from Maimi. They were there hollidaying just like me but they are from Michigan(sp)
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

Hope say you use your British accent charm them. Them go dey yarn say them like man with accent but when Naija man talk them no like that one because them go think say persin be Hatian. What a damn country.
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

The British accent worked wonders i would say. The ladies both old and young (23 is my age limit) fell for it. they also loved the way we asked them for a dance not just pulling them like the American guys.
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

Welcome to America homeboy..I guess you must have seen the worst of black folk. But the truth is that for every bunch of ghetto-#$% brothers and scantily clad booty shaking chicks, there are many others on Wall street, academia and other aspects of life doing their thing. Trust me, I have seen it all from the extremes of African American positivity to the negativity. You just have to get in where you fit in. A trip to Miami for me though is highly overdue.
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

I went to Miami in 1999. Those chicks there are fine, particularly in the South Beach area. It's common for them to be topless and just walk around the beach, no big deal. There is a totally nude beach area you can go. Not many people know this....you have to know people that knows Miami well for them to take you there.

Akure4life...welcome to America...that's a typical American woman for you. Many will ask you for drinks and whatever without even knowing you. A lot of them do it often.
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
Staff Sgt Cota VI
Egg
Egg

Post by Staff Sgt Cota VI »

Akure4Life wrote:The girls i was talking to were not from Maimi. They were there hollidaying just like me but they are from Michigan(sp)
See how e dey easy to decieve u? When u meet Yankee girl 4 club and she tell u sey she no come from dat city, dat one come mean sey she no like u.......lol

Overall, Yankee girls fine but their brains needs a lot of work. When u meet them it's cool, u screw them ur toast. The White one go torture u mentally while the balck ones go physically assault u.
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

Staff Sgt Cota VI wrote:
Akure4Life wrote:The girls i was talking to were not from Maimi. They were there hollidaying just like me but they are from Michigan(sp)
See how e dey easy to decieve u? When u meet Yankee girl 4 club and she tell u sey she no come from dat city, dat one come mean sey she no like u.......lol
Overall, Yankee girls fine but their brains needs a lot of work. When u meet them it's cool, u screw them ur toast. The White one go torture u mentally while the balck ones go physically assault u.
Sergeant, you just yarn wetin me wan talk.
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

Staff Sgt Cota VI wrote:

Easy to decieve? I dont think so. I have spoken to her since i came back from Florida.
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.