WHO LIGHTS THE OLYMPIC FLAME? YOUR GUESS

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
WHO LIGHTS THE OLYMPIC FLAME? YOUR GUESS

Post by anointed »

Roger Bannister, Daley Thompson, Steven Redgrave, David Beckham...
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WHO LIGHTS THE OLYMPIC FLAME? YOUR GUESS

Post by Prince »

Banister
Oya back to the matter
open and close
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Meanwhile for me nothing beats d way d flame was lit by physically challenged archer in in Barca '92. Just too elegant & splendid.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Prince wrote:Banister
I just know u've betted on this.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...