Nigerian Team Practise In South London

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

Player
Eaglet
Eaglet
Nigerian Team Practise In South London

Post by Player »

A lot of my boys were on the team they were playing against, two of them were ex-team-mates at University, funny enough most of them are Nigerians as well....Nigerian won the game by three points, they were just messing about..

[/video]
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigerian Team Practise In South London

Post by Tbite »

When did Oyedeji win African Championship

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Wanj0...you don hia am abi?

No be me oh!....No be me!....Factory86 or 78 no be my papa company.

Una don see am......dem get expectations...una wan tell am say..make dem lose..... :mad: :mad: :mad:
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

Tbite wrote:When did Oyedeji win African Championship

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think he meant All African Games which they won last year, they beat Angola...
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."