Why shop in the mall at all?

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet
Why shop in the mall at all?

Post by Tbite »

Everything I check online....is just better...and cheaper online most of the time.

I buy a lot of things online and I have never had any problems with international sellers.

No matter what it is......everything is just better on Ebay/Amazon.

The retailers in Australia are just ripping people off with their prices.

I just bought some brand new stationary...for 50% of the price (Even after including postage costs) ...that it is sold retail in Australia.

I might just stop going to the mall altogether at this rate and continue saving my money.

I bought a hat from America...for 30 AUD (Including postage)....and that is a more authentic piece of clothing...and of a higher quality...than hats that are sold in the best retailers in Brisbane. They will sell you hats here for $50...that are of inferior quality. Even more...than $50..for hats of inferior quality.

They got Nike shoes here for $130.....I'm going to buy that same shoe in Footlocker in America (Including postage costs)...for $90!!!!

and....it goes on and on and on.

Why Shop in the mall at all..........Seriously...>Australian retailers are shocking
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
soothsayer
Egg
Egg
Re: Why shop in the mall at all?

Post by soothsayer »

Online shopping is okay, as long as you know exactly what you are getting.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Why shop in the mall at all?

Post by wanaj0 »

What has this got to do with Olympics?
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”