200M BUTTERFLY FINAL; PHELPS BEATEN AGAIN

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
200M BUTTERFLY FINAL; PHELPS BEATEN AGAIN

Post by anointed »

At the death by Chad Le Clos of South Africa after leading for 99.99999% of the race. No 15th gold medal for Phelphs but an 18th medal.

SA's 2nd gold...Supersport no go gree persin hear word now. Dem still dey dey show & analyse Cameron Van Den Burgh's victory after 3 days.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 200M BUTTERFLY FINAL; PHELPS BEATEN AGAIN

Post by Ekorian »

And this deserves a new thread because?
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Ekorian wrote:And this deserves a new thread because?
You can merge the thread bro.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

because he was beaten by an African.... is it becos he is White!!!!!!
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

U.S.A go begin dey vex for all these so called Gold medals that are slipping out of their hands
China all the way...
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

soothsayer wrote:U.S.A go begin dey vex for all these so called Gold medals that are slipping out of their hands
China all the way...
:evil: :twisted:
China has really woken up especially in gymnastics and swimming. But the USA still have a joker and it is called field athletics. Da Chinese can't run just like da white man can't jump :mrgreen:
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

Phelps didn't have enough stamina to swim the last 25 meters to beat that guy.
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

kash n' karry wrote:
soothsayer wrote:U.S.A go begin dey vex for all these so called Gold medals that are slipping out of their hands
China all the way...
China has really woken up especially in gymnastics and swimming. But the USA still have a joker and it is called field athletics. Da Chinese can't run just like da white man can't jump :mrgreen:
But they're good in other events like weight lifting, judo and fencing.
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Meanwhile, it's like Phelps has actually won 19 medals (15 golds) at the Olympics, making the most decorated Olympian of all time.

Le Clos feat is also quite laudable in that this is first Summer Games and he beat Phelps who hasnt been unbeated in the 200 butters since 2001 and was going for a historic 3rd straight gold in the event.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

anointed wrote:Meanwhile, it's like Phelps has actually won 19 medals (15 golds) at the Olympics, making the most decorated Olympian of all time.

Le Clos feat is also quite laudable in that this is first Summer Games and he beat Phelps who hasnt been unbeated in the 200 butters since 2001 and was going for a historic 3rd straight gold in the event.
Phelp is just tired of swimming. He doesn't care anymore.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kash n' karry wrote:
China all the way...
Which Athletics and which joker, biko bia, my Jamo cousins now rule Athletics. They will be doing 1,2,3 in both 100 and 200, then relays (men and women). While the Kenyans would take care of the middle distances, my Ethiopians would handle the long distance. So biko which Athletics US dey wait for, as a matter of fact it has become an embarrassing event for them now. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

oloye wrote:
kash n' karry wrote:
China all the way...
Which Athletics and which joker, biko bia, my Jamo cousins now rule Athletics. They will be doing 1,2,3 in both 100 and 200, then relays (men and women). While the Kenyans would take care of the middle distances, my Ethiopians would handle the long distance. So biko which Athletics US dey wait for, as a matter of fact it has become an embarrassing event for them now. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

oloye wrote:
kash n' karry wrote:
China all the way...
US is top dog in Athletics. A guaranteed 20 medal sport with minimum 8 Gold Medals and top spot in the final Medal Table. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: