Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
okokobioko
Egg
Egg
Re: Olympics 2012 (Men) Egypt 1 vs NZL 1 FT

Post by okokobioko »

:oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"the black man is his own worst enemy; he is jealous of himself,envious and covetous" ---marcus garvey
okokobioko
Egg
Egg

Post by okokobioko »

Samora Moises Machel wrote:So are they out? :huh: Egypt i mean
i hope so! :oops: :oops: shameless country. Always finds a way to disgrace Africa
"the black man is his own worst enemy; he is jealous of himself,envious and covetous" ---marcus garvey
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Eguavon screwed us, he destroyed a chance for our golden generation to go to the Olympics. Imagine this squad

------------------------------------------------------------Ajiboye----------------------------------------

Terna------------------------Omeoru-----------------------------------Yobo(overage)------------------Echijelle(overage)--

--------------------Haruna Lukman-----------------------Oboira Nwankwo---------------------Joel Obi-----------------

---------Ahmed Musa--------------------------------Emenike(overage)----------------------------Nosa Igiebor---------

What a waste
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Thank God for Senegal! Africans can't bye a win in London 2012!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shakakaka
Egg
Egg

Post by shakakaka »

Undertaker wrote:Thank God for Senegal! Africans can't bye a win in London 2012!
These African teams who have qualified are the worse I have ever witnessed. Shame it had to be on British soil (with their naive talk).
FORZA MILAN
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Meanwhile, UAE are balling against GB...1-1 at the moment...
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Sinclair scored for GB...2-1 to GB
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

3-1 Sturridge...
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

omey2k4 wrote:Helipolis my problem with you is that you get extremely defensive even when Egypt are getting the right criticism. Stop it man,i was with Egypt and wanted them to win but they didn't. They had a lot of chances and New Zew land could have easily made them pay for those misses.

I think Egypt play lovely football,i cant count how many time salah and #7 ran that right wing down,i simply loved it but they just couldn't score.
BTW guys New Zealand is not a yeye team,if Egypt can find the net,they can go for a silver,bronze or Gold in this tournament.
I'm not being defensive at all. Scroll up above and you'll see I said we choked today.

What I have issue with is people who didnt even watch the game commenting on it saying we lack heart. How does a team that actually fought back vs Brazil and completely tore NZ to shreds today lack heart? So if Barcelona dominated another team for 90 minutes but didnt come away with 3 points then do we just say they lacked heart? When Spain lost to Japan the other day did yujam say Spain lost heart? This Egypt team...the 2012 Egypt Olympic team has not shown any indication that they lack heart or lack ambition. Ofcourse I'm going to speak out when people say unstantiated nonsense that makes no sense whatsoever. At the end of the day, we took 28 shots on goal, completely dominated, but fell short. That is an indication we lacked composure, we choked, we arent good enough. It's not an indication we lacked heart. Only someone who didnt watch the match would say something so observed.

Here is what soccernet had to say about the match BTW...

...The Africans could have had at least seven goals by the final whistle but a mixture of last-ditch Kiwi defending, and some awful finishing from Egypt, meant they had to settle for a draw in what was a poor-quality contest....

...Meteab rounded the keeper in injury time, but he dallied and, hounded by three defenders, he blazed over the open goal. The miss was so bad that five of his team-mates fell to their knees in disbelief.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=349353&cc=5901
Maradona
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Maradona »

Yujam, I know Egypt appeared to choke today, but they're still very much in the competition.
They can still go very far, so maybe you should ease up on the criticism for now..
The danger in hunting down evil, is that you gradually become that which you seek to destroy..

"While this Czech man is impressive, d#$% Cheney, Don Rumsfeld and the rest of the US Republican establishment have been living without a heart for a far longer time." - Scipio Africanus' reaction to news that a Czech man had undergone a surgical procedure that enabled him to live for 6 months without a heart.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Heliopolis congrats,read what i wrote at the end,i knwo out people are not fon of Egyptian football but fok what people say you guys play sweet football!!In this Olympics if you guys can finish i see Egypt with a medal in soccer. I just fear for some defensive errors you guys make soemtimes but you guys attack nicely,pass very well. I am rooting for you guys man.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^