Make this Jamaicans go sit down

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

okjazz
Egg
Egg
Re: Make this Jamaicans go sit down

Post by okjazz »

One thing I have noticed about CIC is that when the facts are not on his side, he makes no qualms about telling blatant lies and simply making things up as he goes

Here is a list of lies from CIC that are so comical that even a nursery school child will not buy them

1. 3 out of 40 of Usain Bolt’s team-mates have been sanctioned for doping so Bolt must also be on dope -->Guilt by association is a silly premise especially when you consider the numerous cases where it is proven that team-mates did not know e.g. Clemence Petit, Marion Jones etc
2. All runners at the Olympics are on dope. -- > An bogus statement for which CIC has no chance of ever proving. Even CIC’s favourite criminal Victor Conte disagrees with this.
3. American colleges have had their sponsorship reduced because of the Balco statement. --> Nonense because track and field programs in the US don’t depend on sponsorship.
4. Coach Trevor Francis used to supply dope to Ben Johnson therefore Glenn Mills must also be providing dope to his runners in Jamaica. After all according to CIC, all coaches provide dope to runners.
5. There was systemic doping in East Germany therefore their must be systemic doping in Jamaica. -- >A silly statement. Linking East Germany to Jamaica is nonensense. Systemic doping implies that doping is mandated by the authorities. Yet CIC has already lied to us that Bolt supposedly gets his dope from Heredia. He cant even keep his lies straight.
6. There is no out of competition testing in Jamaica. --> Nonense because the current chairman of WADA as well as the IAAF have said they are satisfied with the testing that has been done in Jamaica in the last 4 years.
7. Bolt has ties to that shady character Heredia --> Aside from gossip websites, CIC has not provided any evidence
8. All journalists, newspapers and other media outlets in the world have conspired to hide Usain Bolt’s doping. Such a nonsensical notion of a global conspiracy from CIC would make even Rossike blush
9. The current chairman of WADA has an agenda which makes him protect Jamaicans. --> Once again CIC has no evidence nor reason to back this statement

On top of this CIC has no credible witnesses. His only references are that criminal Conte, the lying geriatric d#$% Pound and the biased Carl Lewis.

After feverishly typing close to 8 pages, CIC has not proven a point, provided any evidence or even presented any credible witness to support his goofy conspiracies.

I am still waiting for CIC to provide even a shred of evidence for anything he has said here. I am not bothering with sideshows anymore. I am going to site here and wait for CIC to provide some evidence instead of these useless sideshows. I am not interested in reading useless gossip anymore.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

okjazz wrote:One thing I have noticed about CIC is that when the facts are not on his side, he makes no qualms about telling blatant lies and simply making things up as he goes

Here is a list of lies from CIC that are so comical that even a nursery school child will not buy them

1. 3 out of 40 of Usain Bolt’s team-mates have been sanctioned for doping so Bolt must also be on dope -->Guilt by association is a silly premise especially when you consider the numerous cases where it is proven that team-mates did not know e.g. Clemence Petit, Marion Jones etc
2. All runners at the Olympics are on dope. -- > An bogus statement for which CIC has no chance of ever proving. Even CIC’s favourite criminal Victor Conte disagrees with this.
3. American colleges have had their sponsorship reduced because of the Balco statement. --> Nonense because track and field programs in the US don’t depend on sponsorship.
4. Coach Trevor Francis used to supply dope to Ben Johnson therefore Glenn Mills must also be providing dope to his runners in Jamaica. After all according to CIC, all coaches provide dope to runners.
5. There was systemic doping in East Germany therefore their must be systemic doping in Jamaica. -- >A silly statement. Linking East Germany to Jamaica is nonensense. Systemic doping implies that doping is mandated by the authorities. Yet CIC has already lied to us that Bolt supposedly gets his dope from Heredia. He cant even keep his lies straight.
6. There is no out of competition testing in Jamaica. --> Nonense because the current chairman of WADA as well as the IAAF have said they are satisfied with the testing that has been done in Jamaica in the last 4 years.
7. Bolt has ties to that shady character Heredia --> Aside from gossip websites, CIC has not provided any evidence
8. All journalists, newspapers and other media outlets in the world have conspired to hide Usain Bolt’s doping. Such a nonsensical notion of a global conspiracy from CIC would make even Rossike blush
9. The current chairman of WADA has an agenda which makes him protect Jamaicans. --> Once again CIC has no evidence nor reason to back this statement

On top of this CIC has no credible witnesses. His only references are that criminal Conte, the lying geriatric d#$% Pound and the biased Carl Lewis.

After feverishly typing close to 8 pages, CIC has not proven a point, provided any evidence or even presented any credible witness to support his goofy conspiracies.

I am still waiting for CIC to provide even a shred of evidence for anything he has said here. I am not bothering with sideshows anymore. I am going to site here and wait for CIC to provide some evidence instead of these useless sideshows. I am not interested in reading useless gossip anymore.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Patented BS on steroids.

1. 3 of Bolt’s team-mates testing positive suggests we may have a Charlie Francis scenario. You can use the fact that the other team-mates have not tested positive to suggest that the guilty 3 were on their own. Or you can use the same fact to suggest that the others have just not been caught yet. It is a case of deciding what is more likely. It is more likely that Glen Mills the coach is involved in doping, when you consider another of his athletes from a previous generation – Ray Stewart – was on the juice. There was also Kim Collins, another drug cheat coached by Mills. Incidentally, Mills also coached Dwain Chambers after he came back from a drug ban. By that time he had repented for his sins and promised to sin no more! :lol:

2. My claim is that all world class sprinters are juiced up. Your own post from the WADA boss indicated that there is doubt over anyone that runs fast b/c way too many outstanding athletes have been exposed as cheats.

3. You are clueless about track and field funding in US colleges. Here’s one random pick:
The UMass Corporate Sponsorship Program is a valuable asset to the UMass Athletic Department helping to provide revenue and support for all of the University's 23 varsity sports. In return, UMass corporate sponsors receive valuable exposure and an association with one of the top athletic programs in the country. The Athletic Department corporate partner program is comprised of over 50 companies and brings in just over $1 million dollars annually to the athletic department. Thanks to these corporate sponsors, UMass Athletics is able to provide all of its teams with additional opportunities to promote their sports, as well as increase their operating budgets.
http://www.umassathletics.com/sponsorsh ... rship.html
4. Coach Charlie Francis was in charge of the doping programme for his stable of athletes. Coach Trevor Graham was running Marion Jones’s doping programme. Coach John Smith was involved in Maurice Greene’s doping. Coach Remi Korchemny was running Dwain Chambers’ doping. Do you know of a drug cheat whose coach had nothing to do with it?

5. Systemic refers to something that is spread throughout, system-wide, affecting a group or system such as a body, economy, market or society as a whole. Jamaican coach Ray Stewart (a drug cheat when he was a sprinter and coached by Glen Mills) was banned for life for supplying roids to his athletes including his wife Jamaican sprinter Beverly McDonald. Stewart was paying for shipments of steroids from Angel Heredia for his athletes for about 10 years.

When Shelly-Ann Fraser tested positive for a banned substance the Jamaican federation recommended a “slap on the wrist”.

Conte has claimed that the Jamaicans are using “the same protocol” he created at Balco. That’s systemic.

6. You need to learn the difference b/w offseason and out of competition.

7. I have provided evidence from the New York Daily News of Bolt’s ties with Heredia. Like an ostrich, you are pretending you didn’t see it.

8. You continue to claim that I claimed that all journalists have conspired to protect Bolt. The evidence begs to differ.

9. The current boss of WADA has a professional responsibility to portray his organisation as credible. When others claim drug testing is a joke, he has to spin like there is no tomorrow.

I don’t have to prove any point to ostriches, or “Dolts for Bolt” as one guy called them. All I have to do is show how reasonable people can conclude that it is overwhelmingly more likely that Bolt is juiced up than not.
http://www.naijiant.com/
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

okjazz wrote:You cant even read. I have said 100 times that I have no problem with those who suspect Bolt. At this point everyone is suspect. I never said I know with certainty that MJ is doping. You are the one who seems to be sure that Bolt is doping and fail to provide any evidence. If you look down your nose at others and insist with certainty that Bolt is doping then you better provide evidence. So far you havent. You are nothing but a gossip. A gossip is a person who tries to present rumour as fact.
You are a hypocrite. You called d#$% Pound a “geriatric” and all he did was say that Bolt made him sceptical. He even said it was short of suspicion. You called his suspicions that a third of hockey players were on the juice an unfounded claim without proof. Yet you suspected Michael Johnson was on the dope without proof! You only started claiming that you don’t have a problem with anyone suspecting Bolt when I started posting evidence of why he should indeed be suspected. B/4 then you were posting all manner of fanciful reasons why he and other Jamaicans are running fast. You even said it was down to their history of producing world class athletes, forgetting several of them like Christie and Ottey were on roids! So where is your proof for posting your gossip about suspecting Johnson?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

okjazz wrote:And what exactly would Howman’s agenda be ?
WADA is tasked with busting people who dope. They have to justify the money they are paid by busting dopers. If they dont then all those who donate to WADA will stop donating. So why would Howman be interested in protecting Jamaicans ?
As for Carl Lewis , if he bothered to do any research he would find out that prior to 2008, Bolt never used to do the 100m. Throughout his youth and early career he had been a 200m and 400m runner. You cant have a good 100m time if you don’t run that distance at major competitions. Also, all his coaches have attested to the fact that Bolt never really applied himself until Tyson Gay humiliated him at the 2007 world championships. Bolt had mostly gotten by without hardwork and thus was never motivated. These are facts that all track fans know. Too bad CIC and his buddy Carl Lewis don’t even bother to do research.
Why don’t you read the post you are replying to? I was quite explicit about what Howman’s agenda was. I said he was protecting his organisation and didn’t say he was protecting Jamaicans.

Your argument against Lewis is self-defeating. The fact that Bolt never used to run the 100m prior to 2008 makes the times he ran then even more suspicious!
rock3t
Egg
Egg

Post by rock3t »

Everyone knows the jamaican Athletic Association is sitting on a major drug problem. you may remember that pre World champs in 2009 when 5 jamaican athletes got busted for peds. Well 3 of them (Mills athletes including Yohan Blake) was "punished" for minor substances.

You know what Asafa Powells coach said? Jamaica's Anti-Doping Commission (Jadco) was sitting on a MAJOR drug problem and that those minor substances could be covering up bigger substances ie steriods and HGH wich is a 2-4 year ban.

(forward to 1:01 minutes in)

okjazz, so you know more than Stephen Francis probably the best coach in jamaiaca? He knows thats going on there.(cause he is doing it too!) :lol:

Athletes are not stupid, you think its by chance they get caught for "minor substances" and not big ones? its 99 times out of 100 a masking agent.Period.
rock3t
Egg
Egg

Post by rock3t »

Speaking on the druggie Yohan Blake, the man just dropped a 9.69 into a head wind!

ofcourse he is clean! :lol:
okjazz
Egg
Egg

Post by okjazz »

cic old boy wrote:
okjazz wrote:You cant even read. I have said 100 times that I have no problem with those who suspect Bolt. At this point everyone is suspect. I never said I know with certainty that MJ is doping. You are the one who seems to be sure that Bolt is doping and fail to provide any evidence. If you look down your nose at others and insist with certainty that Bolt is doping then you better provide evidence. So far you havent. You are nothing but a gossip. A gossip is a person who tries to present rumour as fact.
You are a hypocrite. You called d#$% Pound a “geriatric” and all he did was say that Bolt made him sceptical. He even said it was short of suspicion. You called his suspicions that a third of hockey players were on the juice an unfounded claim without proof. Yet you suspected Michael Johnson was on the dope without proof! You only started claiming that you don’t have a problem with anyone suspecting Bolt when I started posting evidence of why he should indeed be suspected. B/4 then you were posting all manner of fanciful reasons why he and other Jamaicans are running fast. You even said it was down to their history of producing world class athletes, forgetting several of them like Christie and Ottey were on roids! So where is your proof for posting your gossip about suspecting Johnson?

You are too thick to understand. I never said Michael Johnson was on dope. I said I suspect him. I haven’t said I have any evidence on him. I have no problem with people who say they suspect Bolt. You on the other hand insist that all Jamaicans are guilty yet you provide no proof and look down your nose at those who dont.

So you think its OK for d#$% Pound to think Bolt is suspicious and yet when I say MJ is suspicious you get your panties in a knot. You are the biggest hypocrite.

d#$% Pound completely lost his credibility when he made unsubstantiated claims against the NHL. When challenged for proof he admitted he made the numbers up. Anyone who tells such lies has zero credibility. In fact ESPN wrote an article about his loss of credibility

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/columns/s ... id=2239467

Once again you are telling plain lies. I have always maintained that I don’t know whether Bolt is doping or not. I even said so one this very thread. As usual you are using lies to make your case.

And yes Jamaica has always produced world class athletes. I was challenging 1naija’s claim that Jamaica has come out of nowehere. Quarrie, Mckinley , Stewart, Asafa, Bailely etc were all world class athletes. Merlene Ottey and Linford Christie were also world class athletes. Yes they failed drug tests but they are still world class. Doping cant take someone who is not world class and make them win. You have to be a world class runner to begin with. I was simply challenging the idea that Jamaica does not produce world class runners.
okjazz
Egg
Egg

Post by okjazz »

cic old boy wrote:
okjazz wrote:And what exactly would Howman’s agenda be ?
WADA is tasked with busting people who dope. They have to justify the money they are paid by busting dopers. If they dont then all those who donate to WADA will stop donating. So why would Howman be interested in protecting Jamaicans ?
As for Carl Lewis , if he bothered to do any research he would find out that prior to 2008, Bolt never used to do the 100m. Throughout his youth and early career he had been a 200m and 400m runner. You cant have a good 100m time if you don’t run that distance at major competitions. Also, all his coaches have attested to the fact that Bolt never really applied himself until Tyson Gay humiliated him at the 2007 world championships. Bolt had mostly gotten by without hardwork and thus was never motivated. These are facts that all track fans know. Too bad CIC and his buddy Carl Lewis don’t even bother to do research.
Why don’t you read the post you are replying to? I was quite explicit about what Howman’s agenda was. I said he was protecting his organisation and didn’t say he was protecting Jamaicans.

Your argument against Lewis is self-defeating. The fact that Bolt never used to run the 100m prior to 2008 makes the times he ran then even more suspicious!

You simply continue to pile up the lies.

How does Howman saying he is satisfied with Jamaica protect his organization ?
You also told us that Pound is a WADA director. So are you suggesting that Pound and Howman have opposite agendas despite both working for WADA. Look at you tying yourself in knots because of your lies.
okjazz
Egg
Egg

Post by okjazz »

That UMass link you posted makes you look ignorant. I said that track and field programs in college do not depend on sponsorship. You respond with an article about UMass athletics. In America the athletics department refers to all sports, not athletics in the British sense of the word. Do you realize that the article you posted did not even refer to track and field ? And this is why I said that you know nothing about collegiate sports in America.

Secondly the article did not even mention Balco which you claim is the reason for the decline in funding. Sorry but you haven’t proven a thing. You just exposed your ignorance.

The WADA boss said all athletes are suspect. I have said the same thing on this thread. But he is not claiming that all runners are on dope. He is simply saying the sport is tainted so nobody can be sure who is clean and who is not. This is not news.

One moment you tell us that Bolt is getting his dope from Heredia and next minute you tell us that it is systemic in that the coach is providing it. Once gain you are tying yourself in knots because of your lies.

Splitting hairs between offseason and out of competition testing will not make your case because the current chairman of WADA as well as the IAAF have said they are satisfied with the testing that has been done in Jamaica in the last 4 years.

So all world class runners at the Olympics are on dope ? I suppose this include the Ethiopians and Kenyans ? This shows how ignorant your statements are.

Other than that you are simply regurgitating the same old gossip that has been debunked. Sorry but guilt by association will not fly. You haven’t given us even a single example where guilt by association was used to sanction an athlete. I wont bother debunking the other sideshows because you have not provided any proof all you gave us is your opinion. TRY POSTING SOME REAL EVIDENCE. Your opinion is irrelevent

The list of blatant lies by CIC stays the same. You still havent provided a shred of evidence to prove the lies below.

1. 3 out of 40 of Usain Bolt’s team-mates have been sanctioned for doping so Bolt must also be on dope-->Guilt by association is a silly premise especially when you consider the numerous cases where it is proven that team-mates did not know e.g. Clemence Petit, Marion Jones etc
2. All world class runners who won at the Olympics are on dope. -- > An bogus statement for which CIC has no chance of ever proving. Even CIC’s favourite criminal Victor Conte disagrees with this.
3. American colleges have had their sponsorship reduced because of the Balco statement. --> Nonense. The only proof CIC provided is an article that did not even mention track and field or balco

6. There is no out of competition testing in Jamaica or offseason testing. . --> Sorry but splitting hairs between offseason and out of competition testing will not make your case because the current chairman of WADA as well as the IAAF have said they are satisfied with the testing that has been done in Jamaica in the last 4 years.
9. The current chairman of WADA has an agenda which makes him protect Jamaicans. --> Once again CIC has no evidence nor reason to back this statement. He now claims that Howman is protecting WADA. From what ? he does not explain
phantomjournalist
Egg
Egg

Post by phantomjournalist »

*Ahem*. Blake just ran a 9.69.

[/video]

Moving right along.
Blue is the color.
Killa Adjei wrote: Barcelona won the champions league something your useless team can only touch in their dreams..
%$#@^& moron.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

okjazz wrote:
You are too thick to understand. I never said Michael Johnson was on dope. I said I suspect him. I haven’t said I have any evidence on him. I have no problem with people who say they suspect Bolt. You on the other hand insist that all Jamaicans are guilty yet you provide no proof and look down your nose at those who dont.

So you think its OK for d#$% Pound to think Bolt is suspicious and yet when I say MJ is suspicious you get your panties in a knot. You are the biggest hypocrite.

d#$% Pound completely lost his credibility when he made unsubstantiated claims against the NHL. When challenged for proof he admitted he made the numbers up. Anyone who tells such lies has zero credibility. In fact ESPN wrote an article about his loss of credibility

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/columns/s ... id=2239467

Once again you are telling plain lies. I have always maintained that I don’t know whether Bolt is doping or not. I even said so one this very thread. As usual you are using lies to make your case.

And yes Jamaica has always produced world class athletes. I was challenging 1naija’s claim that Jamaica has come out of nowehere. Quarrie, Mckinley , Stewart, Asafa, Bailely etc were all world class athletes. Merlene Ottey and Linford Christie were also world class athletes. Yes they failed drug tests but they are still world class. Doping cant take someone who is not world class and make them win. You have to be a world class runner to begin with. I was simply challenging the idea that Jamaica does not produce world class runners.
This is very pathetic. Pound said he is sceptical about Bolt and it is less than suspicion. You attacked him for his scepticism, calling him all sorts of names. You have now been exposed as a hypocrite b/c you claimed you suspect Michael Johnson but attacked Pound for just being sceptical. I have no problem with Pound being sceptical about Bolt. I have no problem with you being suspicious about Johnson. I have a problem with your stinking hypocrisy!

You started shifting your position to not knowing whether Bolt is doping and not having a problem with people being suspicious of him AFTER I started posting mountains of evidence that a dark cloud of suspicion is hovering around him and other Jamo athletes.

1naija started the thread claiming something just ain’t right and your response was not one of suspicion. You gave 3 reasons why Jamos are running fast and there was no mention of dope or suspicion of it. You even claimed that stronger dope testing has meant that others that used to “steal” medals from Jamaica are no longer contenders. You claimed that Ottey was among those who had medals “stolen” from them. No mention of the fact that Ottey herself was on roids! You are a severe embarrassment!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

okjazz wrote:You simply continue to pile up the lies.

You also told us that Pound is a WADA director. So are you suggesting that Pound and Howman have opposite agendas despite both working for WADA. Look at you tying yourself in knots because of your lies.
:lol: :lol: Is this guy for real??? If many people believe drug testing is a joke b/c most top athletes are doping and getting away with it, what does it say about the world anti-doping body? Marion Jones was doping and never failed a single test. The boss of WADA has an interest is showing his organisation is up to the task of catching cheats. Only a dummy would expect him to come out and say that Jamaicans are giving them the run around! Pound only sits on the board of WADA as an IOC rep, so is less encumbered than its director-general.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

okjazz wrote:That UMass link you posted makes you look ignorant. I said that track and field programs in college do not depend on sponsorship. You respond with an article about UMass athletics. In America the athletics department refers to all sports, not athletics in the British sense of the word. Do you realize that the article you posted did not even refer to track and field ? And this is why I said that you know nothing about collegiate sports in America.

Secondly the article did not even mention Balco which you claim is the reason for the decline in funding. Sorry but you haven’t proven a thing. You just exposed your ignorance.

The WADA boss said all athletes are suspect. I have said the same thing on this thread. But he is not claiming that all runners are on dope. He is simply saying the sport is tainted so nobody can be sure who is clean and who is not. This is not news.

One moment you tell us that Bolt is getting his dope from Heredia and next minute you tell us that it is systemic in that the coach is providing it. Once gain you are tying yourself in knots because of your lies.

Splitting hairs between offseason and out of competition testing will not make your case because the current chairman of WADA as well as the IAAF have said they are satisfied with the testing that has been done in Jamaica in the last 4 years.

So all world class runners at the Olympics are on dope ? I suppose this include the Ethiopians and Kenyans ? This shows how ignorant your statements are.

Other than that you are simply regurgitating the same old gossip that has been debunked. Sorry but guilt by association will not fly. You haven’t given us even a single example where guilt by association was used to sanction an athlete. I wont bother debunking the other sideshows because you have not provided any proof all you gave us is your opinion. TRY POSTING SOME REAL EVIDENCE. Your opinion is irrelevent

The list of blatant lies by CIC stays the same. You still havent provided a shred of evidence to prove the lies below.

1. 3 out of 40 of Usain Bolt’s team-mates have been sanctioned for doping so Bolt must also be on dope-->Guilt by association is a silly premise especially when you consider the numerous cases where it is proven that team-mates did not know e.g. Clemence Petit, Marion Jones etc
2. All world class runners who won at the Olympics are on dope. -- > An bogus statement for which CIC has no chance of ever proving. Even CIC’s favourite criminal Victor Conte disagrees with this.
3. American colleges have had their sponsorship reduced because of the Balco statement. --> Nonense. The only proof CIC provided is an article that did not even mention track and field or balco

6. There is no out of competition testing in Jamaica or offseason testing. . --> Sorry but splitting hairs between offseason and out of competition testing will not make your case because the current chairman of WADA as well as the IAAF have said they are satisfied with the testing that has been done in Jamaica in the last 4 years.
9. The current chairman of WADA has an agenda which makes him protect Jamaicans. --> Once again CIC has no evidence nor reason to back this statement. He now claims that Howman is protecting WADA. From what ? he does not explain
:lol: :lol: :lol: Lord have mercy!! I can’t believe a grown-azz man typed this BS!! The UMass stuff is a pitch for corporate sponsorship. It clearly states that corporate funding helps support ALL 23 sports at the uni. The list of 23 sports includes track and field! It states that this funding from corporate sponsors helps ALL the teams at the uni to promote their sport and increase their operating budget. Are you sure you live in the US?? Did you go to college??? :lol: :lol:

I posted that extract from the UMass website to show you how colleges fund their athletic programmes. It is not an “article”. Why would a pitch for corporate sponsorship from a university mention a drug scandal that tainted the sport? What is wrong with you?? :lol: :lol:

You did not say anything about all athletes being suspect when you responded to 1naija who started the thread claiming something ain’t right about Jamaicans. You even went as far as claiming that a drug cheat like Merlene Ottey was cheated out of medals :lol: :lol: ! Damn! You are embarrassing! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did not tell you that Bolt was getting his dope from Heredia. I posted evidence from an article. I did not tell you that his coach was supplying the dope. You are becoming very childish. Heredia supplying the dope does not contradict the suggestion that the coach could be running the doping programme. Trevor Graham was coaching Marion Jones and supervising her doping, with Conte supplying the juice. You need to engage your brain. It looks like your brain could do with stimulants! :lol:

I said my claim was that all world class SPRINTERS were juiced up. You then distorted it to all world class RUNNERS, throwing in Ethiopians and Kenyans. This shows you either don’t understand English, or you are very dim, or devious, or all of the above.

In fact, nothing certifies your dimness more than the hubris you display when you think the bunkum you post debunks anything. Desperately clinging to the belief that Bolt and co are clean is no different from believing WWF wrestling is real.

I am sorry, re-posting your boneheaded 9 “points” does nothing but certify your shallowness. I mean, how can anyone re-post the claim that only “gossip websites” linked Bolt to Heredia after I posted this from the NY Daily News?
Bolt, meanwhile, has worked recently with Angel Hernandez, the trainer formerly known as Angel (Memo) Heredia. Hernandez was a key government witness in the BALCO case against track coach Trevor Graham. Hernandez testified during Graham’s 2008 trial that he provided banned substances to disgraced Olympians Marion Jones, Tim Montgomery and other athletes. In a 2008 interview with The New York Times, Hernandez acknowledged that he had helped clients use performance-enhancing drugs and avoid detection.
http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-08 ... fficials/2
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

Armstrong to give up doping fight, lose titles
Seven-times Tour de France champion Lance Armstrong has said he would no longer fight doping charges by the US Anti-Doping Agency, which quickly said it would strip him of his titles and ban him from competitive cycling.

By Reuters | Eurosport – 6 hours ago

Eurosport - Lance Armstrong (Reuters)

Armstrong, a cancer survivor considered one of the all-time greats in his sport, made the announcement in a written statement as he faced a midnight deadline on Thursday to formally challenge the accusations against him.
"There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, 'Enough is enough,'" the American cyclist said in the statement, which was posted on his website.
"For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in winning my seven Tours since 1999," he said.
A short time later a spokeswoman for the USADA, Annie Skinner, said the agency would strip Armstrong of his seven titles and ban him from the sport of professional cycling for life.
"It is a sad day for all of us who love sport and our athletic heroes," Travis Tygart, USADA's chief executive officer, said in a written statement released to Reuters by the agency.
"This is a heartbreaking example of how the win-at-all-costs culture of sport, if left unchecked, will overtake fair, safe and honest competition, but for clean athletes, it is a reassuring reminder that there is hope for future generations to compete on a level playing field without the use of performance-enhancing drugs," he said.
If the USADA strips Armstrong of his titles he would become one of the highest-profile athletes to face such a sanction, at least since Canadian sprinter Ben Johnson was disqualified from the 1988 Seoul Olympics after winning the gold medal in the 100m race.
Texas-born Armstrong, who retired from professional cycling last year but remains the face of his cancer support charity, Livestrong, has long denied that he used performance-enhancing drugs to help fuel his brilliant career.
He maintained that emphatic denial in the statement issued on Thursday, stressing that there was no physical evidence to support what he called Tygart's "outlandish and heinous claims."
Armstrong, who never failed a doping test, said he would "jump at the chance" to put the allegations to rest once and for all, but refused to participate in the USADA process, which he called "one-sided and unfair."
He disputed the agency's authority to take away his titles.
"Today I will turn the page," he said. "I will no longer address this issue regardless of the circumstances."
A spokesman for the World Anti-Doping Agency, based in Montreal, could not immediately be reached for comment on Thursday night.
Armstrong, 40, has been one of the most successful and controversial cyclists of all time, returning to the sport after beating cancer to win the Tour de France an unprecedented seven times in succession from 1999 to 2005.
Livestrong, known for its popular yellow bracelets, takes its inspiration from his achievements and recovery from testicular cancer.
The USADA, a quasi-governmental agency created by the US Congress in 2000, formally charged Armstrong in June with doping and taking part in a conspiracy with members of his championship teams. Five other cyclists have been accused of conspiring with Armstrong over the course of 14 years to hide doping activity.
The agency said in a letter to Armstrong that it has blood samples from 2009 and 2010 that are "fully consistent" with doping.
In the letter, which was published in the Washington Post, the agency said it also has at least 10 former team-mates and colleagues of Armstrong who will testify he used doping drugs during races from 1999 to 2005.
Former team-mate and deposed Tour de France winner Floyd Landis accused Armstrong in 2010 of not only using performance-enhancing drugs but teaching others how to avoid being caught.
Landis said he witnessed some of his team-mates, including Armstrong, use illegal drugs to boost performance and endurance.
Earlier this month a federal judge dismissed Armstrong's effort to block the probe, despite a contention by his attorneys that USADA gathered evidence by threatening to ruin the careers of fellow cyclists who have agreed to testify against him.
Armstrong's lawyers also argued that the agency's rules violate his right to a fair trial and that it lacks proper jurisdiction to charge him.
In February, the Justice Department dropped an investigation centred on whether Armstrong and his team-mates cheated the sponsor of their bike racing team, the US Postal Service, with a secret doping program.
Armstrong's attorneys say he has "passed every drug test ever administered to him in his career - a total of 500 to 600 tests ... more drug tests than any athlete in history."
They say the International Cycling Union has proper jurisdiction in the case.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/arms ... 14073.html
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

Watch these pissed off oyibo people poo-poo on everybody now that their heroes are being found out to be cheats. :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
okjazz
Egg
Egg

Post by okjazz »

cic old boy wrote:
okjazz wrote:
This is very pathetic. Pound said he is sceptical about Bolt and it is less than suspicion. You attacked him for his scepticism, calling him all sorts of names. You have now been exposed as a hypocrite b/c you claimed you suspect Michael Johnson but attacked Pound for just being sceptical. I have no problem with Pound being sceptical about Bolt. I have no problem with you being suspicious about Johnson. I have a problem with your stinking hypocrisy!

You started shifting your position to not knowing whether Bolt is doping and not having a problem with people being suspicious of him AFTER I started posting mountains of evidence that a dark cloud of suspicion is hovering around him and other Jamo athletes.

1naija started the thread claiming something just ain’t right and your response was not one of suspicion. You gave 3 reasons why Jamos are running fast and there was no mention of dope or suspicion of it. You even claimed that stronger dope testing has meant that others that used to “steal” medals from Jamaica are no longer contenders. You claimed that Ottey was among those who had medals “stolen” from them. No mention of the fact that Ottey herself was on roids! You are a severe embarrassment!
Once again you are telling brazen lies. I did not attack Pound for being skeptical. I said he has a penchant for making sensational claims and failing to back them up. As the website suggested, Pound simply makes things up as he goes. He made the claim that 1/3 of NHL players are doping. When challenged for evidence he admitted he made up the numbers. He is just like you, making things up as he goes.

In fact I said I agreed with Pound that the sport of athletics is suspicious. I disagree with his penchant for making up stories.
By the way I called Pound a geriatric. There is not hypocritical about that unless your illiterate azz does not know the meaning of the word. It is typically used to mean an “old man” …Nothing hypocritical there.

You are a liar when you say I shifted my position regarding Bolt. Not once have I said Bolt is innocent. Prove me wrong by searching this thread. Right from the beginning my stance has been simple: If you insist Bolt is on dope. Then prove it. Constantly lying will not get you anywhere. I see that as you get more desperate you are ratcheting up the lies.

I never denied that Ottey was doping. She was. The larger point I was making is that this is not the first time that Jamaicans are the fastest or amongst the fastest. There was Quarrie, Mckinley, Bailey, Asafa, Ottey, Juliet Cuthbert Linford Christie and others. They were all world class. But nowhere did I say they were all clean. As usual you are just using willful distortion.
And upon further reflection, I still think Ottey would have won more medals. Although she was doping, she was going against people with much better doping programs funded by a central government. No wonder Eastern Europeans dominated the 1987 WC so much that even Americans could hardly win anything. So yes in a level playing field with no dope, my opinion is that Ottey would have won more medals.
Last edited by okjazz on Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
okjazz
Egg
Egg

Post by okjazz »

cic old boy wrote:
okjazz wrote:You simply continue to pile up the lies.

:lol: :lol: Is this guy for real??? If many people believe drug testing is a joke b/c most top athletes are doping and getting away with it, what does it say about the world anti-doping body? Marion Jones was doping and never failed a single test. The boss of WADA has an interest is showing his organisation is up to the task of catching cheats. Only a dummy would expect him to come out and say that Jamaicans are giving them the run around! Pound only sits on the board of WADA as an IOC rep, so is less encumbered than its director-general.
Only an angel* would make a statement like “Many people believe drug testing is a joke so it must be true”…..Are you kidding me. Many people believe racism is justified. Does that make it true ? You reason like a 5 year old.

Its flat out stupid to say that Howman is making WADA more competent by saying the Jamaican testing is satisfactory. The only way WADA can impress people is by actually catching dopers. In fact today Lance Armstrong fans are saying USADA only went after him to justify their position.

If Howman really wanted to protect his organization then he would highlight all the successful drugs busts they have accomplished. Defending Jamaica does not protect WADA in any way

On the one hand you tell us that d#$% Pound is a WADA director who is skeptical of the Jamaicans. And in the very same breath you claim that WADA has an agenda to protect Jamaicans in order to make WADA look good. But perhaps you are too dim to recognize how much your statements are self contradictory.
okjazz
Egg
Egg

Post by okjazz »

I posted that extract from the UMass website to show you how colleges fund their athletic programmes. It is not an “article”. Why would a pitch for corporate sponsorship from a university mention a drug scandal that tainted the sport? What is wrong with you
Don’t be a clown . First off Everyone knows that college sports programs get sponsorship. You are not breaking news by posting that link. The issue here is whether the balco scandal caused a reduction in sponsorship which caused fewer scholarships to be offered. You still haven’t proven a thing.

Your initial claim was that track and field programs are loosing sponsors because of Balco. You did not say all sports are loosing sponsors because of Balco. You are now changing your story to refer to all sports.

How does this link prove your point that Balco caused a reduction in track and field scholarships ?

By the way that New York Daily news article is bogus. It is based entirely on the worlds of Victor Conte the known liar /criminal/ thug. How do you expect anyone to take such an article seriously ? The claim by the Daily news is likely based on the tweets sent out by Conte. In fact Victor Conte tweeted on Aug 9 that Bolt had ties to Heredia. 3 days later the NY Daily news article prints this claim as fact without citing any sources. It is also known that there is bad blood between Heredia and Conte because of the defamation lawsuit that Heredia launched against Conte. No wonder Conte has been going out of his way to ,make the link between Bolt and Heredia.
This article is basing its claims on Conte’s tweets and in fact almost every paragraph has words from Conte’. That’s hardly surprising considering that the NY Daily news is a tabloid and thus has lower journalistic standards. New Yorkers read the Daily News when they are looking for sensational stories.

I never said I was certain Bolt was clean. I said I have no reason to suspect him. You can keep repeating the lie. I see that its your chief tactic. But until you provide evidence that I said Bolt was clean your lie is there for all to see.

You said
cic old boy wrote:Some of you still believe in Santa Claus and have refused to learn. Practically all track and field athletes - at least the world class ones - are juiced up to the eyeballs. .
You are now changing your story to
I said my claim was that all world class SPRINTERS were juiced up.
Saying practically all T&F athletes would include distance runners from Kenya and Ethiopia. You are now shamelessly changing your story to “I said my claim was that all world class SPRINTERS”.
Your lies are tying you in knots.

Constantly making up things, changing your story , tying yourself , telling blatant lies will not convince anyone. You have yet to provide any evidence to back your claims about Bolt being on dope that all world class athletes are on dope. You made up lies about Glenn Mills suggesting he was systematically doping Jamaican athletes.

You just keep going back to articles from that criminal liar Victor Conte. I guess its because both of you are pathological liars and thus kindred spirits. You are going to have to do better thanm providing articles based on that proven liar Victor Conte.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

okjazz wrote: Once again you are telling brazen lies. I did not attack Pound for being skeptical. I said he has a penchant for making sensational claims and failing to back them up. As the website suggested, Pound simply makes things up as he goes. He made the claim that 1/3 of NHL players are doping. When challenged for evidence he admitted he made up the numbers. He is just like you, making things up as he goes.

In fact I said I agreed with Pound that the sport of athletics is suspicious. I disagree with his penchant for making up stories.
By the way I called Pound a geriatric. There is not hypocritical about that unless your illiterate azz does not know the meaning of the word. It is typically used to mean an “old man” …Nothing hypocritical there.

You are a liar when you say I shifted my position regarding Bolt. Not once have I said Bolt is innocent. Prove me wrong by searching this thread. Right from the beginning my stance has been simple: If you insist Bolt is on dope. Then prove it. Constantly lying will not get you anywhere. I see that as you get more desperate you are ratcheting up the lies.

I never denied that Ottey was doping. She was. The larger point I was making is that this is not the first time that Jamaicans are the fastest or amongst the fastest. There was Quarrie, Mckinley, Bailey, Asafa, Ottey, Juliet Cuthbert Linford Christie and others. They were all world class. But nowhere did I say they were all clean. As usual you are just using willful distortion.
And upon further reflection, I still think Ottey would have won more medals. Although she was doping, she was going against people with much better doping programs funded by a central government. No wonder Eastern Europeans dominated the 1987 WC so much that even Americans could hardly win anything. So yes in a level playing field with no dope, my opinion is that Ottey would have won more medals.
More B/S. What did Pound make up against Bolt? He said he was sceptical. He said it was difficult to test athletes in Jamaica. You attacked him for casting doubt on Bolt's achievements with those comments and when I exposed your hypocrisy with your Michael Johnson suspicions, you now claim you have no problem with Pound having any suspicions.

You must think your readers are stupid. What you expose is your own stupidity. From the onset, you gave your reasons why Jamaicans are running fast. Not once did you mention the suspicion of doping. You even used drug cheats like Christie and Ottey, even suggesting that medals were 'stolen' from Ottey. It was only when I started pointing out your folly that you started backsliding about not having a problem with suspecting the likes of Bolt. At the same time, you attacked people like Pound who were suspicious. Your entire behaviour pointed in the direction of Bolt's innocence.

You claim you never denied Ottey was doping! You failed to disclose it! You even misrepresented her as someone denied of medals through the cheating of others. You suggested she would have won more if others were not doping - and did not mention her own doping! Who do you think you are trying to kid? Now you claim it was about others having much better doping programmes! You re a dope! :lol:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

okjazz wrote:Only an angel* would make a statement like “Many people believe drug testing is a joke so it must be true”…..Are you kidding me. Many people believe racism is justified. Does that make it true ? You reason like a 5 year old.

Its flat out stupid to say that Howman is making WADA more competent by saying the Jamaican testing is satisfactory. The only way WADA can impress people is by actually catching dopers. In fact today Lance Armstrong fans are saying USADA only went after him to justify their position.

If Howman really wanted to protect his organization then he would highlight all the successful drugs busts they have accomplished. Defending Jamaica does not protect WADA in any way

On the one hand you tell us that d#$% Pound is a WADA director who is skeptical of the Jamaicans. And in the very same breath you claim that WADA has an agenda to protect Jamaicans in order to make WADA look good. But perhaps you are too dim to recognize how much your statements are self contradictory.
Only a dolt would interprete my comment as 'many people believe drug testing is a joke so it must be true'! Where did I add the 'so it may be true' part? I said if many people believe drug testing is a joke, it causes your organisation reputational damage. At no point did I say anything about the veracity of the beliefs.

It is flat out stupid to claim I said Howman is making WADA more competent by saying testing in Jamaica is satisfactory. Nope, the point is that he is defending the reputation of the organisation by allaying fears that drug testing is a joke.

There is nothing contradictory about Pound who sits on the board of WADA as an IOC rep having a more independent view than Howman - a full time WADA employee. Such nuances are over your head.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

okjazz wrote: Don’t be a clown . First off Everyone knows that college sports programs get sponsorship. You are not breaking news by posting that link. The issue here is whether the balco scandal caused a reduction in sponsorship which caused fewer scholarships to be offered. You still haven’t proven a thing.

Your initial claim was that track and field programs are loosing sponsors because of Balco. You did not say all sports are loosing sponsors because of Balco. You are now changing your story to refer to all sports.

How does this link prove your point that Balco caused a reduction in track and field scholarships ?

By the way that New York Daily news article is bogus. It is based entirely on the worlds of Victor Conte the known liar /criminal/ thug. How do you expect anyone to take such an article seriously ? The claim by the Daily news is likely based on the tweets sent out by Conte. In fact Victor Conte tweeted on Aug 9 that Bolt had ties to Heredia. 3 days later the NY Daily news article prints this claim as fact without citing any sources. It is also known that there is bad blood between Heredia and Conte because of the defamation lawsuit that Heredia launched against Conte. No wonder Conte has been going out of his way to ,make the link between Bolt and Heredia.
This article is basing its claims on Conte’s tweets and in fact almost every paragraph has words from Conte’. That’s hardly surprising considering that the NY Daily news is a tabloid and thus has lower journalistic standards. New Yorkers read the Daily News when they are looking for sensational stories.

I never said I was certain Bolt was clean. I said I have no reason to suspect him. You can keep repeating the lie. I see that its your chief tactic. But until you provide evidence that I said Bolt was clean your lie is there for all to see.

You said
cic old boy wrote:Some of you still believe in Santa Claus and have refused to learn. Practically all track and field athletes - at least the world class ones - are juiced up to the eyeballs. .
You are now changing your story to
I said my claim was that all world class SPRINTERS were juiced up.
Saying practically all T&F athletes would include distance runners from Kenya and Ethiopia. You are now shamelessly changing your story to “I said my claim was that all world class SPRINTERS”.
Your lies are tying you in knots.

Constantly making up things, changing your story , tying yourself , telling blatant lies will not convince anyone. You have yet to provide any evidence to back your claims about Bolt being on dope that all world class athletes are on dope. You made up lies about Glenn Mills suggesting he was systematically doping Jamaican athletes.

You just keep going back to articles from that criminal liar Victor Conte. I guess its because both of you are pathological liars and thus kindred spirits. You are going to have to do better thanm providing articles based on that proven liar Victor Conte.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Wait a min, so 'everybody knows college sports programs get sponsorship'? How come somebody claimed that college track and field does not rely on sponsorship??? :lol: :lol: Is track and field not part of college sports? :lol: You are beyond a joke. This is what happens when you defend the indefensible in trying to believe in Santa Claus.

The initial claim, supported by a veteran Jamo coach, was that administrators and sponsors were not backing track and field following Balco. I have not changed any story to refer to all sports. You are demonstrating your poor compehension skills again. You said track and field does not rely on sponsorship. I then showed you evidence from UMass that it did - just like every other sport. I did not use the link to prove that Balco has caused a reduction in sponsorship. Damn, you are really slow!

You must be the head of the press standards association in the US. First you claimed you would not believe the Heredia/Bolt links b/c only 'gossip websites' published them. Now it has been published in the NY Daily News, they are no better than 'gossip websites' in your view. You would still tell us that your position is not shifting! Why didn't you rule out tabloids earlier when you ruled out 'gossip websites'? Do you not think that the NY Daily News have libelled an international superstar like Bolt by associating him with a dope supplier, if the claim is not true? Do you think that a big media outlet like the NY Daily News does not run their stories by their lawyers to check if they can withstand a libel suit that would cost the company a lot of money? Anyway, it could all be lies as you have already adjudicated, even though in the next breath you claim you never said for certain that Bolt was clean! My concern here is to expose your shifting positions. A story you first dismissed as coming from 'gossip websites', has now entered the mainstream. And you continue to dismiss it.

You now claim you have no reason to suspect Bolt, despite the overwhelming reasons I have provided, and despite claiming that you have no problem with those that suspect Bolt, even though you had a problem with Pound for being sceptical of Bolt! :lol: :lol: Do you care to tell us what your reasons were for suspecting Michael Johnson? Or do different rules apply to Jamaicans? After all, drug cheat Merlene Ottey was cheated out of medals by other drug cheats, by your demented logic! :lol:

'Practically all track and field athletes' means it is not all of them, unless you are a dolt. When somebody says that 'practically all' it is not different from saying 'all world class sprinters'. The second comment clarifies the first with specifics. Simple logical progression for people with a brain.

I have provided examples of quite a number of athletes under Glen Mills that failed drug tests. It is evidence that, following the precedent of coaches like Charlie the Chemist, Trevor Graham, Remi Korchemny, etc, indicates that Mills could be running a doping programme. It is grounds for suspecting Bolt, unless you believe in the Tooth Fairy and refuse blindly to suspect Bolt, attacking people that suspect him, while claiming you have no problem with people that do.
okjazz
Egg
Egg

Post by okjazz »

cic old boy wrote:
More B/S. What did Pound make up against Bolt? He said he was sceptical. He said it was difficult to test athletes in Jamaica. You attacked him for casting doubt on Bolt's achievements with those comments and when I exposed your hypocrisy with your Michael Johnson suspicions, you now claim you have no problem with Pound having any suspicions.

You must think your readers are stupid. What you expose is your own stupidity. From the onset, you gave your reasons why Jamaicans are running fast. Not once did you mention the suspicion of doping. You even used drug cheats like Christie and Ottey, even suggesting that medals were 'stolen' from Ottey. It was only when I started pointing out your folly that you started backsliding about not having a problem with suspecting the likes of Bolt. At the same time, you attacked people like Pound who were suspicious. Your entire behaviour pointed in the direction of Bolt's innocence.

You claim you never denied Ottey was doping! You failed to disclose it! You even misrepresented her as someone denied of medals through the cheating of others. You suggested she would have won more if others were not doping - and did not mention her own doping! Who do you think you are trying to kid? Now you claim it was about others having much better doping programmes! You re a dope! :lol:

Pound did not attack Bolt or cast doubt on Bolt. Quit with these incessant lies. He said testing is difficult in Jamaica. That statement means nothing in the grand scheme of things because testing is difficult in most countries. He also said Jamaica should expect more testing. Another obvious statement because testing has been ramped up in Jamaica since 2008 by IAAF and WADA.

The reasons I gave for why Jamaicans are running fast are solid and beyond reproach. Christie, Ottey, Bailey, Asafa, Juliet Cuthbert etc are examples of Jamaicans who were world class. The point is Jamaica has been doing this for 50 years whereas countries like East Germany only did it for 20 years when they had the best doping program. And of course I know Ottey was doping. But she is still world class. And even without Ottey, Jamaica has been consistently producing world beaters for 50 years. So going on and on about Ottey does not mean a thing. Besides Ottey there are dozens of world class runners. So harping about ottey wont make your case is stronger.

And yes I stand by the fact that Ottey was denied medals by a stronger doping program. The women who beat her were not as talented as she. On a level playing field she would have beat them. Proof of this lies in the fact that the East Germans completely faded after their doping program collapsed. Meanwhile the Jamaicans were producing good athletes 50 years ago and still are. Consistency over 50 years is evidence of class. But perhaps this concept is too complex for your small brain.

You are just bitter because you know I did not claim Ottey or Christie was clean. The point I was making is that they are among dozens of world class runners that Jamaica has produced. By the same token, Carl Lewis and Justin Gatlin are examples of Americans who doped but they are amongst the dozens of world class sprinters that America has produced. The fact that they have been consistent for 50 years shows the presence of sprinting pedigree in Jamaica and the US. Once again it seems cerebral limitations hinder you from grasping these basic concepts
okjazz
Egg
Egg

Post by okjazz »

How come somebody claimed that college track and field does not rely on sponsorship??? Is track and field not part of college sports?

Dont be an angel*. College sports as whole do get sponsorship. However the sports that attract the sponsorship are baseball, football and basketball. That is why I said that these are the 3 sports that provide money for all the other sports. Track and field on its own does not attract enough sponsorship to pay for scholarships. That’s why the idea the balco case caused a reduction in sponsorships is so stupid.
So once again I ask where is the proof that the balco case caused a reduction in sponsorship ?. You keep dodging this question like a true coward.
Do you not think that the NY Daily News have libelled an international superstar like Bolt by associating him with a dope supplier, if the claim is not true?
The above claim shows how stupid you are. Tabloids do this all the time. This is what tabloid Just journalism is all about. They make all kind of sensational statements about celebrities. There are sensational claims from magazines about Oprah being a lesbian and Michelle Obama having fights with Obama or with Obama’s so called girflfriend staff. No proof is ever offered. And why do you think they don’t sue for libel ? Because there are literally hundreds of other stupid rumours about famous people. If they were to fight all of them they would go broke from legal fees. And fighting tabloids simply or suing for libel is not worth it. Most people don’t belive such poorly written articles that don’t offer evidence. Only fools do.

Anyone who belives Heredia is Bolts trainer is an angel*. No proof of any kind has ever been offered. No one has any photo of Heredia training bolt. No proof that Heredia travelled to Jamaica or that Bolt travelled to California to train with Heredia. That is unless you think he trains Bolt over the phone.

The Daily news story is arsinine. Basic journalism standards require that you name a source or a reference. Good journalism even requires quotes. This tabloid did not even meet the basic standards. It essentially is spouting a stupid rumor that is floating around the web. There are thousands of unsubstantiated rumours all over the web that have no basis in reality. The people who believe these rumours are the same clowns who believe the rumor that Obama is a secret muslim born in Kenya.

When Marion was linked to balco, good investigations came up with proof that she wrote a check to Balco. And good journalists cited the convicing evidence.

How come no one has ever provided proof of a link between Bolt and Heredia ?

You now claim you have no reason to suspect Bolt, despite the overwhelming reasons I have provided,
Stop right there. You have not provided any reasons. Don’t flatter yourself. You’ve engaged in childish rumours and innuendo. Your only frame of reference has been that convict/liar/drug dealer conte. Anyone reading your posts is likely to be less convinced that Bolt is guilty. The reason is you have done nothing but cut and paste the stupid internet rumours. Not a shred of proof oro good investigative journalism. I don’t deal with junk evidence. Introducing Michael Johnson is a stupid diversionary tactic. Open a different thread and we can discuss him.
'Practically all track and field athletes' means it is not all of them, unless you are a dolt
Don’t make me laugh. You keep burying yourself in lies. Practically all means almost all. Your lies know no bounds. Below is the definition of "practically" from online dictionarys:
2. For all practical purposes; virtually.
3. All but; nearly; almost.

I have provided examples of quite a number of athletes under Glen Mills that failed drug tests. It is evidence that,
That is stupid reasoning. Its like saying that Ken Lay, the CEO of Enron comitted fraud, therefore all CEOs today commit fraud. Has it ever occurred to you that an athlete can get dope without his coach being involved ? Or is this also too difficult for you to fathom.