BRAZIL VS MEXICO MATCH ABOUT TO START: OLYMPICS.

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: BRAZIL VS MEXICO MATCH ABOUT TO START: OLYMPICS.

Post by balo »

Maradona wrote:Brazil failed to win the easiest Olympic gold medal ever.
Here's how easy their task was.
Firstly, Argentina did not qualify for London 2012. The reason that is significant is because Argentina won the Olympic gold medals at both the 2004 & 2008 Olympics, and there were reports Messi would have played in London.

Secondly, the most feared team in world football (Spain) went out in the first round, clearing the path for Brazil to secure the gold medal.

Thirdly, the African teams underperformed. It is worth pointing out that Since 1996, Africa has won 2 gold medals and reach 3 finals, so without the African teams, Brazil had a clear path to the gold medal..

Furthermore, Great Britain was also knocked out at the quaterfinals. No wonder some Brazilian fans thought it was too easy. It turned out a desperate nation that has never won Olympic gold, failed yet again.
Here's a list of Brazilian superstars that have tried and failed at the Olympics: Romario, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Cafu, Roberto Carlos, Ronaldinho, Neymar, etc etc etc..

Una don disgrace South America! So just because Argentina did not qualify, South America instantly lost the gold medal.. Chei!!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

In short, Nigeria, Cameroon or Argentina did not qualify and Brazil still managed to f-up?

That's just sad. :mrgreen:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

men.. Neymar is still a BOSS. The guy can ball. Mexico were better organized and played a better team game. Individually, the Brazilians were good.
The Mexican coach had a plan and his players stuck to it. They crowded the 18 and Brazil could do nothing about it.

Whoever says Neymar is not world class has obviously not seen the guy balling for his club.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

juventuss wrote:men.. Neymar is still a BOSS. The guy can ball. Mexico were better organized and played a better team game. Individually, the Brazilians were good.
The Mexican coach had a plan and his players stuck to it. They crowded the 18 and Brazil could do nothing about it.

Whoever says Neymar is not world class has obviously not seen the guy balling for his club.
The stupid Brazilian coach should have played him at number 9 position. Keep him in the 18 Yard box, cause havoc and if he does not score on his own, will cause a penalty. At least that is what I will do in the Second Half. Take out Oscar as well.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Igugu wrote:
juventuss wrote:men.. Neymar is still a BOSS. The guy can ball. Mexico were better organized and played a better team game. Individually, the Brazilians were good.

The stupid Brazilian coach should have played him at number 9 position. Keep him in the 18 Yard box, cause havoc and if he does not score on his own, will cause a penalty. At least that is what I will do in the Second Half. Take out Oscar as well.

Neymar's strength is running at defences YET you say the coach should he kept him in the 18yd box???? In a team with Damiao, Hulk, even Pato...you think it's eymar the coach should have kept in the 18yd? Igugu, you dey seriously fall your hand here today.

Also quit yapping about Oscar, even on his off day, he was still 6/10. Who would they have put in to unlock Mexico? Ganso?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Brazil kept trying to pass the ball through the defense. Whip a couple of crosses in and the Mexican players would have to open up a bit.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
okokobioko
Egg
Egg

Post by okokobioko »

2 questions:

1. define world class

2. Did you see the obese 34 year old Ronaldo destroy the brazillian league? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"the black man is his own worst enemy; he is jealous of himself,envious and covetous" ---marcus garvey
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

Just got back from celebrating with my Mexican freinds. They sure know how to party !!!
-Simpli fy -
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

oloye wrote:Guys it is official football is dead in Brasil, i cant believe these are Brasilian players, football id dead in Brasil o mase o. After all theswe decades of samba football what i see from Brasilian players these days is criminal
Not so fast. Wait till Brazil meets a team from one of those countries, like Africa, where they have permanently brainswash themselves into believeing that players from Brazil, Argentina, Spain etc, have two heads and that it is such a priviledge to even be on the same football field.
-Simpli fy -
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

This Neymar is a bloody joke and an overrated Oaf...And them talk say this dude is worth 60 million :shock: :shock:

They must mean pesos or Naira, cuz the dude aint shyt....Tufiakwa :roll:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Abeg mek una lay off Brazil. To be frank, they were the underdogs in this game. Mexico have won two or three straight youth tournaments, with REAL youngsters :taunt: before today. Mexico is producing an amazing generation of talented youngsters, helped along by their high quality league. The world will hia wien in Rio come 2014.

Wha choo looking at?!
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

Great game today by Mexico. Awesome effort. Congrats to them. If only Senegal was disciplined enough, they would have disposed of Mexico.
Tunisian Gooner wrote:True but they're being talked up TODAY as world class ballers.

PSG just paid an insane 43 MP for Moura.

Oscar to Chelsea for 25 MP

Neymar being touted at no less than 60 MP.
You have a problem with those number?

I do not know much about Lucas. 60 MP maybe too high for Neymar. But as for Oscar, that is a steal by Chelsea. To me, Chelsea robbed his Brazilian club of a diamond World Class player. Wow. I am just goshing. If his club only waited until after the Olympics, they would have made Chelsea pay wayyyyy more than they paid.

Oscar is a top 5 World Player of the finalist in the making. He is a super amazing talent. Wow, let me stop here before I faint.
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Catalyst wrote:Wow, let me stop here before I faint.
Yes, please stop.

It's nauseating.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Catalyst wrote:Wow, let me stop here before I faint.
Yes, please stop.

It's nauseating.
I know.

I even had to go outside and get some oxygen myself.
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by General Trousers »

Neymar is overrated ... he should cash out NOW while his value is still HOT.

x
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Scipio Africanus wrote:Abeg mek una lay off Brazil. To be frank, they were the underdogs in this game. Mexico have won two or three straight youth tournaments, with REAL youngsters :taunt: before today. Mexico is producing an amazing generation of talented youngsters, helped along by their high quality league. The world will hia wien in Rio come 2014.
Totally agree. I've been noticing this team for some time now. This is unlike any Mexican team I have ever seen, especially when it comes to composure and confidence. They are well trained, skilled, fit...and they seem to have that self confidence and belief that is always necessary to win.

I'd be surprised if this team can't do a quarterfinal run in 2014.

By the way, Brazil is not bad at all. This Olympics actually gives me some hope we might see a resurgence of the old Brazilian style. It's been some years, but we saw some glimpses of samba this tournament.

To the rest of you, cut these boys some slack. At the end of the day, this is the Olympics, not senior football competition. The only thing to glean from the Olympics is how a senior team might be augmented later.

Both Brazil and Mexico look very very good. They should give the European guns serious pause. I have a lot of expectations for a South American football reconquista in 2014.

:wink:

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Maradona wrote:
Lager-back wrote:For US CEs... This Wednesday is USA vs Mexico friendly live from Azteca.. espn dey show
Thanks for this info..
More hammering coming up.. :rotf:
you're right, we'll spoil their party :thumbs:
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Maradona wrote:Brazil failed to win the easiest Olympic gold medal ever.
Here's how easy their task was.
Firstly, Argentina did not qualify for London 2012. The reason that is significant is because Argentina won the Olympic gold medals at both the 2004 & 2008 Olympics, and there were reports Messi would have played in London.

Secondly, the most feared team in world football (Spain) went out in the first round, clearing the path for Brazil to secure the gold medal.

Thirdly, the African teams underperformed. It is worth pointing out that Since 1996, Africa has won 2 gold medals and reach 3 finals, so without the African teams, Brazil had a clear path to the gold medal..

Furthermore, Great Britain was also knocked out at the quaterfinals. No wonder some Brazilian fans thought it was too easy. It turned out a desperate nation that has never won Olympic gold, failed yet again.
Here's a list of Brazilian superstars that have tried and failed at the Olympics: Romario, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Cafu, Roberto Carlos, Ronaldinho, Neymar, etc etc etc..

Una don disgrace South America! So just because Argentina did not qualify, South America instantly lost the gold medal.. Chei!!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Cant say I was upset when I learned Brazil FAILED today. They had an easy path to the finals and yet still failed at the final hurdle. Like I've been saying for 3 years now, Brazil lacks the talent of previous generations and is not as good as people expect. People think that because they are Brazil it is their birth right to be one of the top 2-3 footballing nations in the world but I'm willing to bet this team right now would struggle to advance past the WC QFs.

This is essentially Brazil's WC 2014 team minus a few key players (Robinho, Ramires, Dani Alves) and yet they still failed miserably in this tournament.

Anyways, unless 2-3 Brazilian attackers start lighting things up in the next 2 years and emerge as true world class players then Brazil will be in a world of hurt in 2014. As of now I foresee Brazil faring as well in 2014 as Germany did in 2006. Germany in 2006 entered the tournament with many questions lingering and doubts about the level of talent they had but were able to come together and use homefield advantage to finish 3rd. Brazil is not very talented, their results under Menezes have not been flattering but playing at home should ensure they make the semis at the very least.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Lager-back wrote:Mexico is a very serious footballing nation. U17 world cup last year..u 20 they did well and now this.
Mexican soccer federation started to take its youth program seriously, putting sufficient funding and thought into how to breed the next generation of stars.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Scipio Africanus wrote:Denied again!
Like Bigpokey's credit card
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

wale1974 wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:Denied again!
Like Bigpokey's credit card
My belle oh! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

GREENWHITEGREEN wrote:
GREENWHITEGREEN wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:Nothing special about Mexico.

They just miss opportunity for a second.

Brazilian defenders gone to sleep
Brazil's sentiment excatly.

2 nil to Mexico.

It is more of a testament of how terrible the Brazilian team is. The goal was a FREE header for crying out loud.

Don't even get me started on the first goal.

If those Brazilian players are youfrom Gambia, no one will hear about them. Overhyped players.

Congrats to Mexico.

Between has CONCACAAF now overtaken Europe in football? :tic:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...world class at flopping when tackled. At his club/league the brazilian refs love him, let him come to europe and play vs rugby styled players especially at epl, or the rough and tumble italian bone breakers. In german league the giant defenders there will keep him on the grass all 90mins. The only place he can survive is spain, but not madrid or barca.
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

If Marcelo was your best player (a full back) in the first half and Hulk in the 2nd half, you know Brazil had major issues. Neymar is all flicks and tricks without substance...and that Manchester United right full back is the worst player I have seen in a while..his bone headed play led to that goal in the 28th seconds of the match.
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions