Controversy surrounds Ye Shiwen

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

phantomjournalist
Egg
Egg
Re: Controversy surrounds Ye Shiwen

Post by phantomjournalist »

achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:Stupid negroes!

Instead of developing and improving your own you are here tagging along with oyibo propaganda. Mr. follow follow yeye abeg make you open eyes. I can't hang with some of you dolts in real life, for real!
What exactly is it that you expect people to derive from this incoherent rant? Are you saying that the Olympics are a Western propaganda tool made to distract the masses? Explain.
Blue is the color.
Killa Adjei wrote: Barcelona won the champions league something your useless team can only touch in their dreams..
%$#@^& moron.
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

phantomjournalist wrote:

Instead of developing and improving your own you are here tagging along with oyibo propaganda. Mr. follow follow yeye abeg make you open eyes. I can't hang with some of you dolts in real life, for real!
What exactly is it that you expect people to derive from this incoherent rant? Are you saying that the Olympics are a Western propaganda tool made to distract the masses? Explain.
Use your tongue to count your teeth!
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
seara
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by seara »

You might think it was important if it was a black representing a country in Africa who is being accused of using drugs by an oyibo but because it's someone representing China it doesn't matter?
Don't take us too serious, we're here to Rant and Rave. - otite
accidental on purpose - Cellular
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

seara wrote:

You might think it was important if it was a black representing a country in Africa who is being accused of using drugs by an oyibo but because it's someone representing China it doesn't matter?
Huh? :???:
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

seara wrote:

This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

bret- hart wrote:
smartbrother wrote:You guys need to go and watch that race and see the way she exploded over the final 100 . She came from behind to overhaul Biesel the favorite and blow away the world record. It looked like she was on fastforward and the others in slowmotion. If she is clean i agree its very tragic her feat isnt being celebrated properly because it was astonishing. But drugs in sport is a reality you cant blame the yanks or brits for being a bit suspicious

When Micheal Phelps won 8 gold medals, Did anyone accuse him of Doping? When Marion Jones was winning all those races did anyone accuse her of doping even tho she looked like a shemale?? Dude America is not the only country that produces world class athletes. This is what i was saying in the Team USA basketball thread but morons like Queen Futcha and Jimi were attacking me instead. Who the Fukc is Biesel??? Why is it inconceivable that a Chinese kid or any other non American for that matter can wipe the floor with her? This kid was the Asian champion at 15. She is a phenom just like Ronaldo was in the 90s and the Chinese are fully capable of producing these athletes giving the fact that they have a world class sports program. Why is it hard for people to accept this unless they are ignorant racist sore losers.
:clap:
Americans are big time loosers, the chiness are beating them and they are complaining. Normal american propagada, we are the best anything better than us is fishy
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

juventuss wrote:
seara wrote:I posted a link to it, so yes I watched it. :smile: She wasn't ahead in the earlier laps. She might have been conserving energy for the later ones and-or they were what she's was strongest in swimming. Do you think she shouldn't have been allowed to compete because of her ability?
Nothing wrong with what she did. It was just a severe beat down. Her strategy(whatever it is) paid off and made all others look slow
...abi o! US swimmer just one year removed also clocked world record and won gold. How come she is not suspected and disturbing?

Yanks are sore losers, and they gonna influence the drug testers. Watch out.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

mcal wrote:Yanks are sore losers, and they gonna influence the drug testers. Watch out.
Nothing new there

I have read that in '88 Lewis was also juiced but Johnson got the rap
Atlanta '96 was the worst for US athletes but the coverup was in full effect

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

okjazz
Egg
Egg

Post by okjazz »

Lager-back wrote:16 yr old Chinese girl breaks world record ke??
How does china do this? :shock:
China approaches sports with the same mindset that they approach economics: They want to crush the west and prove that their system is better.
They trawl the countryside looking for children with specific characteristics that are suitable for certain sports. Those selected are put in boarding schools where they train for the Olympics for years and years. And with a population of 1 billion, its not surprising that China has a higher proportion of genetic outliers. The key is to find these genetic freaks and train them for years until they are ready to crush the world.
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

tfco wrote:
mcal wrote:Yanks are sore losers, and they gonna influence the drug testers. Watch out.
Nothing new there

:???: So because the US once got away with it, the Chinese should be allowed to get away with it?
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

toyin133 wrote:
tfco wrote:
Nothing new there

:???: So because the US once got away with it, the Chinese should be allowed to get away with it?
you are assuming the Chinese have been caught and there is a cover up.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

tfco wrote:
toyin133 wrote:
tfco wrote:
Nothing new there

you are assuming the Chinese have been caught and there is a cover up.
Incorrect.
Her "achievement" fits the profile of known drug cheats and questions deserve to be asked.
You are trying to dismiss those questions because you believe that the Americans have no moral basis to question whether other countries' athletes use drugs. Separate the two issues.
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

tfco hates America because he lives in America's hat with no one but pa ohsee and 2 other ghanians.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Yanks no get shame, some one should remind them of Balco.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

FACEPALM TO ALL THE HATERS!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :P :P :P

She has been cleared!

achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

LONDON (AP) -- Two finals, two golds. And all anybody wants to know about Chinese teen swimming sensation Ye Shiwen is whether she's doping.
After shattering the world record in the 400 individual medley on the opening day of the pool competition at the London Games, the 16-year-old broke her own Olympic record to take the 200 IM title Tuesday.
Ye flashed smiles toward the crowd and sang her national anthem, then walked into a packed and hostile press conference where she faced one question after another over whether she is taking performance-enhancing drugs.
Ye is smaller than most swimmers at her level but has never failed a drug test, and Olympic organizers spent much of the day defending her, saying the suspicions were "crazy" and motivated by jealousy.
"Of course, I think this is a little bit unfair for me, but I was not affected by that," Ye said in comments translated from Mandarin.
Asked directly whether she had ever doped, she said: "Absolutely not." She added that she has trained 2 1/2 hours every morning and 2 1/2 hours each afternoon for nine years. NO MIND THEM
It has paid off in London.
In Saturday's 400, Ye sliced through the last lap in 28.93 seconds - a split-second faster than American winner Ryan Lochte posted in the last 50 of the men's race.
Her overall time was 4:28.43, more than a second quicker than the previous world record set by Australia's Stephanie Rice at the 2008 Beijing Games in a now-banned bodysuit.
Her latest victory wasn't so emphatic. Still, she became the first Chinese swimmer with two Olympic golds. Ye was only third at the final turn, then surged ahead in the last lap of freestyle, her best stroke.
She clocked 2 minutes, 7.57 seconds, shaving 0.18 off her Olympic record set in Monday's semifinal. She was far off the world record set by American Ariana Kukors at the 2009 worlds - the height of the high-tech bodysuit era.
Alicia Coutts of Australia wasn't too far behind to take silver in 2:08.15, and Caitlin Leverenz of the United States finished in 2:08.95 to take bronze. Defending champion Rice of Australia was fourth.
"I never really expected to swim that fast," Ye said. "I was surprised. I was really nervous. I thought, 'I cannot lose. Freestyle is my best stroke."'
Leverenz was also asked about Ye and said she was "not the person to judge." She said she trusted anti-doping authorities to do their job.
On Monday, John Leonard, the head of the American Swimming Coaches Association but not a member of the U.S. Olympic staff, was among those openly questioning Ye's legitimacy.
The Guardian newspaper quoted him as saying the last 100 meters of her 400 IM "was reminiscent of some old East German swimmers."
"History in our sport will tell you that every time we see something, and I put quotation marks around this, 'unbelievable,' history shows us that it turns out later on there was doping involved," Leonard was quoted as saying.
Olympic organizers resolutely defended the teen.
"We need to get real here," said International Olympic Committee spokesman Mark Adams. "These are the world's best athletes competing at the very highest level. We've seen all sorts of records broken already all over the place."
Adams said the top five athletes in each event, plus two others, are tested as part of "a very, very strong drug-testing program, and we are very confident if there are cheats we will catch them."
"We can't stop speculation. It is inevitably a sad result of the fact that there are people who dope and who cheat," Adams said. "It's very sad we can't applaud a great performance. Let's give the benefit of the doubt to the athletes."
Julio Maglione, the president of swimming's governing body, FINA, told The Associated Press that people are free to say "stupid things" if they want.
"It's a big mistake," Maglione said, dismissing Ye's doubters as "crazy."
He said FINA spends $1 million to drug test the top 30 swimmers in the world two or three times a year and the sport is "absolutely clean." He said that he has absolutely no suspicions about Ye and that her critics are jealous because China is becoming a swimming power.
KPOM!!!
Ye is known for her large hands and feet, but otherwise she's smaller than other swimmers at 5 feet 7 inches and 141 pounds.
"One of the interesting things about swimming is people don't swim the same way," said Bob Bowman, coach for U.S. star Michael Phelps. "They have to swim the way their body is made, so that's what she's doing. She's taking advantage of her size."
Of her swim on Saturday, he added: "The girl has good technique. She had an amazing last 100, but people do amazing things sometimes."
Ye, after the Tuesday night swim, agreed with a suggestion that the speculation was part of a biased campaign against China. She thanked her coaches, teammates and parents for her success.
"They are the people who make me strong," Ye said. "That's why I'm not so affected by the outside noise."
TELL THEM ABEG
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/o ... z22GuVPNDf

seara
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by seara »

Cleared!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Don't take us too serious, we're here to Rant and Rave. - otite
accidental on purpose - Cellular
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...the yanks are doubting because of the huge millions in endorsement their losing athletes stand to miss.
The parents are stupified for all the investments they make, loans they take out to train and travel.

Note, almost each of the US athlete at the olympics comes with entourage of family members. All that na money "borrowed" and need to be paid back thru endorsment deals.