Brazilian women's coach is tactically dumb

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet
Brazilian women's coach is tactically dumb

Post by CMS »

The girls are not very far behind the coach either. Jesu! They let Japan with all those midgets beat the living daylight out of them. I don't understand why they can't seem to release the ball quicker. How can't a player of their intelligence understand that pressure defending demands quick changes in point of attack? One touch and movements off the ball. So many things wrong. They have gifted individual players, but tactically inept.

Kudos the the Japanese women's soccer team and the coach.
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Brazilian women's coach is tactically dumb

Post by mcal »

...very tactically dumb! Also blame the players for being or trying to be fanciful when they have the ball.

Players with intelligent, proper IQ will always win. Japanese have that today :thumbs:
galoise
Egg
Egg
Re: Brazilian women's coach is tactically dumb

Post by galoise »

When the Cameroon coach came out after being humiliated by Brazil & pointed out a few wrongs in that Brasilian team (including weight & speed) many cried foul. I didn't agree with his harsh comments at the time... but watching Brazil play today, I suddenly realized the guy was spot on with his analysis of Brasil.