Egypt v Japan 0-3 (FT) Red card to EGY (9-men)

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Egypt v Japan 0-3 (FT) Red card to EGY (9-men)

Post by kolinzo »

Egypt is a disgrace to Africa for losing 3-0 to Japan!!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Wait o!! Egypt has played in 8 Olympic basketball competitions. Did they ever win a match? I am asking because I thought Nigeria was the first ever african nation to win a basketball game at the olympics? Also let us not forget Nigeria despite its loss to the US became the highest scoring ever African team at the olympics. So what have the likes of Egypt and Angola being doing?

Egypt's record

1936 Olympic Games: finished 15th among 21 teams
1948 Olympic Games: finished 19th among 23 teams
1952 Olympic Games: finished 9th among 23 teams
1972 Olympic Games: finished 16th among 16 teams
1976 Olympic Games: finished 12th among 12 teams
1984 Olympic Games: finished 12th among 12 teams
1988 Olympic Games: finished 12th among 12 teams

so WTF do we have Heliopolis running his mouth about Nigeria being a disgrace when Egypt has been Numero Premiero OLODO at the olympics!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

Egypt are a disgrace to the world..
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Player wrote:Egypt are a disgrace to the world..
Imagine. Disorganized Nigeria and grassless Cameroon even managed to win the tournament. They shame the Arabs for real...
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

globalinksnn wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:
Naijakid wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:Props to Japan, they full deserved the win and we deserved the heavy defeat.

We simply were not good enough. We had too many weaknesses, GK, CB, LB, CMs, and CF were all very poor.

You can not cough up possession inside your own half and expect to win football matches at this level. Similarly, you can not concede set piece goals while allowing 2-3 opponents unmarked at a time inside your own box in 3 consecutive matches like we did and expect to win.

To be brutally honest, we advanced mainly due to the easiness of our group. Brazil is Brazil but NZ and Belarus were both extremely poor opponents.

I only see two players from this generation making it to the senior side, Hegazy (CB for Fiorentina) and Mohamed Salah (FC Basel striker).

The red card was harsh IMO but thats what we deserved for making the exact same mistake we made as when we conceded the 1st goal. I dont think the red card made a huge difference in the result of the match although I think the scoreline would've been more flattering if we finished with 11-men. The CB we subbed on to replace the CB that got sent off was directly responsible for the 2nd and 3rd goals we conceded. Even when we played with 11-men for 40+ minutes we failed to create a single shot on goal. I got the sense that even if we played for 10 hours today we still werent going to score.
coming from a fool who blatantly mocked Nigeria for losing atrociously to USA in a basketball game,i never knew you could go all soft suddenly after Japan taught your useless team a thing or two about football,even your useless Zamalek have being sent packing to Cairo by TP Mazambe and i just can't wait for Berekum Chelsea of Ghana to complete your catalog of woes by beating Ahly today! ..hypocritical twerp :D
You cant compare losing 3-0 with 10-men to losing by 83 points. Eighty-Three :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
this guy is an #$% wipe, what has your country won outside africa? i dont blame you, i blame the stupid Nigerians that entertain you Egyptians on this site (this site belongs to niggers). it is high time real Africans chase you away from the stolen land you colonize....... i cant stand you guys one bit. just bunch of lousy , attention seeking sods....... it will happen one day, u just wait...... only a fool will compare basketball to football. we lost to the giants in basket ball. you guys lost to Japan..... check atlanta 1996 again you will see the countries we defeated (japan, mexico, brazil, argentina etc) maybe u can shut you dirty trap now.....
LOL...1996 was 16 years ago brah. Keep patting yourself on the back while you live in the past. What have you done lately?

I'm laughing at people like you because who whine and complain when other Africans fair poorly in international competitions but when the tables are turned and Nigeria fairs poorly y'all get all defensive.

Karma is a biyotch aint it? :P
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Cristao II wrote:Wait o!! Egypt has played in 8 Olympic basketball competitions. Did they ever win a match? I am asking because I thought Nigeria was the first ever african nation to win a basketball game at the olympics? Also let us not forget Nigeria despite its loss to the US became the highest scoring ever African team at the olympics. So what have the likes of Egypt and Angola being doing?

Egypt's record

so WTF do we have Heliopolis running his mouth about Nigeria being a disgrace when Egypt has been Numero Premiero OLODO at the olympics!!
How many 83 point losses do we have? :woot:
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Ekorian wrote:
Imagine. Disorganized Nigeria and grassless Cameroon even managed to win the tournament. They shame the Arabs for real...
Congrats on winning age-grade tournaments with a bunch of age cheats :P

Its funny how you fail to look in the mirror and ask yourself why despite Nigeria having so much success at age grade tournaments, why some of the Nigerian stars that emerge out of these tournaments never amount to anything? Is it because of misfortune or is it because they're being dishonest about their ages?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Heliopolis wrote:
Cristao II wrote:Wait o!! Egypt has played in 8 Olympic basketball competitions. Did they ever win a match? I am asking because I thought Nigeria was the first ever african nation to win a basketball game at the olympics? Also let us not forget Nigeria despite its loss to the US became the highest scoring ever African team at the olympics. So what have the likes of Egypt and Angola being doing?

Egypt's record

Pls post your win record in 40 olympic games!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
galoise
Egg
Egg

Post by galoise »

Haba I tire wunna loool... U guys have turned the Olympic games into a Nigeria vs. Egypt affair.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

galoise wrote:Haba I tire wunna loool... U guys have turned the Olympic games into a Nigeria vs. Egypt affair.
Sadly it is very typical of some of our Egyptian members whenever their team is eliminated from a tournament. The term cry baby or sore loser was coined with them in mind.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
globalinksnn
Egg
Egg

Post by globalinksnn »

Heliopolis wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Congrats on winning age-grade tournaments with a bunch of age cheats :P

Its funny how you fail to look in the mirror and ask yourself why despite Nigeria having so much success at age grade tournaments, why some of the Nigerian stars that emerge out of these tournaments never amount to anything? Is it because of misfortune or is it because they're being dishonest about their ages?
has egypt ever qualified from the group stage in the world cup before? check nigeria`s record in the world cup both men and women then you will see we are light years ahead of you guys..................original Egypt belongs to africa. u arabs are just on a borrowed stay............... how far has any arab country gone in the world cup? we agree nigerians are not united , but trust if we come together the world will stand up for us in any field or endeavour..... still 9jer for life....
globalinksnn
Egg
Egg

Post by globalinksnn »

Cristao II wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:

Egypt's record

Pls post your win record in 40 olympic games!!
dont mind the losers, the Egyptians will always lose in anything they do....... wankers!!!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

galoise wrote:Haba I tire wunna loool... U guys have turned the Olympic games into a Nigeria vs. Egypt affair.
:lol: :lol:
but come on, how tf do you loose by 70+ points. USA suppose play wif 3 guys.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

galoise
Egg
Egg

Post by galoise »

tfco wrote:
Common u can't blame Nigeria there. Most African teams would have lost as much. Maybe & this is a HUGE maybe, Angola & CAR would have done better.

Overall Africa has done horribly at this Olympic games. I dont recall Africa as a whole being this bad at Olympic games.. or maybe I just wasn't paying attention b4.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Homopolis is a troll. Why this loser together with his boyfriend El Fagary camp here 24/7 is beyond me. You wont see me on Egypt web even if its just for a minute.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

At least no euro team will medal...1st time since 96 & only the 2nd in history this occurred!!!!!!!!
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

bret- hart wrote:Homopolis is a troll. Why this loser together with his boyfriend El Fagary camp here 24/7 is beyond me. You wont see me on Egypt web even if its just for a minute.
I am trolling and its funny how serious you guys are taking it.

I am giving y'all a taste of your own medicine and you guys can not stand it. How many times in this forum have we seen comments along the line of "Cameroon/Tunisia/Angola/Togo/South Africa/Egypt/Niger/Somalia/enter any African country here - has disgraced Africa!" Fact of the matter is while individual African countries do represent our continent in international tournaments and events, a loss or series of poor performances by African countries does not signify a disgrace to an entire continent composed of 55 countries. Maybe y'all should take that into consideration the next time some of you pea brains lambast an African country for fairing poorly. In this case, the same goes with Nigeria. While we can all agree Nigeria's 83 point loss was terrible, it doesnt reflect poorly on the entire continent. It doesnt reflect poorly on the Nigerian people. It reflects poorly on the 2012 Nigerian men's basketball team and all those involved with the program.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

galoise wrote:
tfco wrote:
Common u can't blame Nigeria there. Most African teams would have lost as much. Maybe & this is a HUGE maybe, Angola & CAR would have done better.

Overall Africa has done horribly at this Olympic games. I dont recall Africa as a whole being this bad at Olympic games.. or maybe I just wasn't paying attention b4.
Africa HAS ALWAYS DONE HORRIBLY!! That is what people don't get. The likes of Egypt and Angola have done absolutely nothing at the Olympics. Nigeria has broken two AFRICAN records at this Olympics.

Nigeria is the first African Nation to win a match at the Olympics basketball tourney.
Nigeria after 3 games had scored the highest amount of points any African team had ever scored at the Olympics. AFTER THREE GAMES!! So WTF were they doing before?

So I am wondering where Ghana and Egypt peeps talkless of the other minor West African nations are running their mouth to. At least they should step. Come and play Nigeria - let them get their arses kicked!

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

Man Ataye wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Heliopolis wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Homopolis is a troll. Why this loser together with his boyfriend El Fagary camp here 24/7 is beyond me. You wont see me on Egypt web even if its just for a minute.
I am trolling and its funny how serious you guys are taking it.

I am giving y'all a taste of your own medicine and you guys can not stand it. How many times in this forum have we seen comments along the line of "Cameroon/Tunisia/Angola/Togo/South Africa/Egypt/Niger/Somalia/enter any African country here - has disgraced Africa!" Fact of the matter is while individual African countries do represent our continent in international tournaments and events, a loss or series of poor performances by African countries does not signify a disgrace to an entire continent composed of 55 countries. Maybe y'all should take that into consideration the next time some of you pea brains lambast an African country for fairing poorly. In this case, the same goes with Nigeria. While we can all agree Nigeria's 83 point loss was terrible, it doesnt reflect poorly on the entire continent. It doesnt reflect poorly on the Nigerian people. It reflects poorly on the 2012 Nigerian men's basketball team and all those involved with the program.
You still on with this BS. The only disgrace is that your national team never won one single game at the Olympics despite 8 times 5(or 6) matches!! That is shameful. Nigeria scored more points in 3 games than your nation has ever scored in 1 single Olympics tournament despite Egypt going to the Olympics 8 times. WTF were they doing there? Sight seeing. At least with this guys - they started playing together a couple of months ago.

PS You say giving a taste of your own medicine. I say you totally did something worse. You are coming to a Nigerian board to post this ish and you dont expect a retailatory smack down. All you have done is made people like me who NEVER open such threads look for such opportunities to ridicule your nation with SIMILAR threads. That is all you have done!! The only ones who are ashamed are those who dont follow basketball in Africa and dont know shizznit about Nigerian basketball.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Cristao II wrote: Nigeria after 3 games had scored the highest amount of points any African team had ever scored at the Olympics. AFTER THREE GAMES!! So WTF were they doing before?

So I am wondering where Ghana and Egypt peeps talkless of the other minor West African nations are running their mouth to. At least they should step. Come and play Nigeria - let them get their arses kicked!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

..if you look hard enough, you'll find other glorifying stats from your last WC outing too....enyeama made the most saves at the WC etc etc

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf: