Nigeria V Argentina

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

Player
Eaglet
Eaglet
Nigeria V Argentina

Post by Player »

It's all or nothing folks, I hope Ade Dagunduro is back for this game, we are missing his presence badly...
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria V Argentina

Post by Player »

Have to sit out due to hyperextending my knee in 1st quarter of last match. Probably should be pissed off and upset I will not be able to play against the U.S.A (huge dream of mine)< but I’m am neither and won’t question the Lord’s Plan, Grateful even to be in this position. Hopefully my Boys will still get the "dream team"! Glory to God.” Romans 8:28 Ade Daganduro
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mke1010 »

Player how does the points system work? I was looking at a table that had us with 4 points and Tunisia with 4 points even though Tunisia has lost all its games.
If the top four teams qualify from each group, our only hope is to manage to beat France. We aint beating Argentina.
To conquer one's self is the most noble victory; to be vanquished by one's own nature is the worst and most ignoble defeat. (Plato)
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

You get 2 points for a win, and 1 point for a loss, Tunisia has played 4 games and lost all 4, so they have 4 points, Nigeria has only played 3 games right now and have won 1, so thats 4 points as well. If they lose today they will be on 5 points, if they win, they go to 6 points and go to 3rd place. We need to win one more game to qualify !!!!
nasadder
Egg
Egg

Post by nasadder »

Player wrote:It's all or nothing folks, I hope Ade Dagunduro is back for this game, we are missing his presence badly...
Heard he hyperextended his knee against Lithuania. I doubt he'll be back for this one.
would be a boost though
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

We need to fight like true Nigerians, no more cheap layups given up. I want to see us play tough physical defense, no cheap layups. And enough of the jump shots, attack the rim.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

basically we need to win this game to qualify, we can still lose this game and come level on points on the final day, but the 83 point loss has messed up our points difference, so we cant even hope for a tie. The top 4 qualify.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

....like football like basketball :scared: :scared:
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

When is the game???
nasadder
Egg
Egg

Post by nasadder »

10:15 uk time
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Can we freaking defend ???
This is silly 28-16 already with 3 mins left
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

juventuss wrote:Can we freaking defend ???
Oboy, I am now of the opinion that this is just poorly coached team.. Tufiakwa... Yes the players might not be the best and all but the team set up/play is just piss poor..

Anyway, we thank for representing..
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

All the best Tigers......
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

analyzer wrote:
juventuss wrote:Can we freaking defend ???
Oboy, I am now of the opinion that this is just poorly coached team.. Tufiakwa... Yes the players might not be the best and all but the team set up/play is just piss poor..

Anyway, we thank for representing..
I was just about to type the same thing. Our guards have no clue about how to manage the game and protect the backcourt after misses. We are playing on heart but with no direction
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Nigeria has ZERO tactics, just playground you-score-I-score stuff. At this level it's embarrassing.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Diagu should be posting his guy up every time.

Skinn is down..... hurting bad
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

WHAT CHANNEL IN AMERICA?
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cheiii Pg is down and probably out :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:

See our yeye physio...."Is that leg"? And then looking lost, Tufiakwa
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

kolinzo wrote:WHAT CHANNEL IN AMERICA?
NBC basketball channel..
I have timewarner and it is 389

FORZA JUVE
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

kolinzo wrote:WHAT CHANNEL IN AMERICA?
One those special NBC olympic channels... It says OLYMPBB HD. Depends on your cable provider.. me get time warner. Channel 1050

@Aniks, the thing is very frustrating mehn.. Dem resemble your boy walcott/Ramsey... :tic: :tic: :tic: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by analyzer on Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

juventuss wrote:Diagu should be posting his guy up every time.

Skinn is down..... hurting bad
WHAT CHANNEL PLEASE?
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

See ball movement... damn... we can't keep up with the spacing...

FORZA JUVE
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

35-19 end of 1st qtr

FORZA JUVE