Make this Jamaicans go sit down

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Make this Jamaicans go sit down

Post by Coach »

None of the posts were read. Not one of them (well they were, but that reads better).

On Cybereagles, that great authority on performance enhancement, Usain Bolt is as juiced up as the man from Delmonte. Be it a flawed system, scientifically sidesteppable, the organisation to whom Bolt submits his samples for analysis has concluded that he is clean. Rather than pontificate and show a prowess in red inked prevarication on par with a Waffinian Arsenal development thread post, plain and simple, produce one bit of factual evidence and not speculation confirming the conclusion brazenly reached.

If the testing methods are manipulated, exploited, let them invest the millions and billions into countering the counter. If the system is flawed, re-lay the flooring. Till then, in real time, a clean sample is a clean sample, for it has met the standard. A Google search of Ohsee doping index hurriedly replies a 'did you mean...'. It doesn't exist and as far as professional athletics be concerned, is as relevant as a pacemaker in a 100m final. It doesn't exist and means nothing. There are systems in place and those system, be they tricked or fooled, have replied, clean. African logic maybe, there must be a helluva lot of Africans working at WADA. Back in a sec, off to do a name check.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Coach wrote:None of the posts were read. Not one of them (well they were, but that reads better).

On Cybereagles, that great authority on performance enhancement, Usain Bolt is as juiced up as the man from Delmonte. Be it a flawed system, scientifically sidesteppable, the organisation to whom Bolt submits his samples for analysis has concluded that he is clean. Rather than pontificate and show a prowess in red inked prevarication on par with a Waffinian Arsenal development thread post, :lol: :lol: :lol: plain and simple, produce one bit of factual evidence and not speculation confirming the conclusion brazenly reached.

If the testing methods are manipulated, exploited, let them invest the millions and billions into countering the counter. If the system is flawed, re-lay the flooring. Till then, in real time, a clean sample is a clean sample, for it has met the standard. A Google search of Ohsee doping index hurriedly replies a 'did you mean...'. It doesn't exist and as far as professional athletics be concerned, is as relevant as a pacemaker in a 100m final. :lol: :lol: :lol: It doesn't exist and means nothing. There are systems in place and those system, be they tricked or fooled, have replied, clean. African logic maybe, there must be a helluva lot of Africans working at WADA. Back in a sec, off to do a name check.
This coachito na crazeman. :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

In addendum, given the repercussions for failed drug tests, perhaps, employing the faultless Ohsee Doping Index, could Mazi kindly list athletes who should've been banned from competition in Rio.

Bolt obviously. Farah too. Who else? Phelps? Simone Biles? What of that slender framed Yank who doesn't break a sweat at whatever distance she runs, Alison Felix? Dina Asher-Smith, British record holder long before she'd critiqued Geoffrey Chaucer's Canterbury Tales in her A-level paper. European champion, so soon after achieving menses, banned? Team GB cycling, definitely banned. The German canoeists who hunted down Da Silva and Co like they were being controlled by a joypad, banned? There's a few to start. Who else?
Dr. Wazobia
Egg
Egg

Post by Dr. Wazobia »

ohsee wrote:
Dr. Wazobia wrote:
ohsee wrote:
Coach wrote:
According to the samples received since Bolt began being tested and the reports generated by these samples, has the governing body (although the village elder is equally as venerable) declared Usain Bolt clean or unclean?
According to the samples received since Marion Jones began being tested and the reports generated by these samples, has the governing body declared Marion Jones clean or unclean? The answer is that she conducted several tests that came up negative. If my memory serves me right, she actually sued someone who said she was doping. When a snitch finally handed the testers "The Clear", that was when she was finally caught.

You argue as if the testing is infallible. It is not even close to being good, let alone infallible. Most of the athletes dodge all the time. Ben Johnson did for years. Carl Lewis. Linford Christie. The list is endless.

If testing is not a valid way of determining if someone is using drugs, then other ways have to be found, and one way is logical inference.

I am not speculating. The chance that Bolt is running unaided is beyond nil. It's an open secret.

On the basis of the reports received till date, is Usain Bolt a drug cheat, Yes or No?
Yes. Useless man. You think using Perry Mason TV courtroom tactics will help you? Mssscheeeew
Balco and Marion Jones. That was such a disaster.

I was watching Marion's races earlier this week and she was so dominant. She was such a -ahem- 'natural'. Remind you of anyone?
Chief,
They should make drug use legal and part of the combination of factors that make a great champion. After all, it is a complex combination of training, coaching, nutrition, strategy and tactics that go toward creating a world or Olympic champ. Why not add PEDs to the mix? It is not as if ohsee will suddenly beat Bolt in 100 meters if he started taking what Bolt is taking. Many athletes take drugs and still come last. Right now, I believe that drugs create a level playing field that allows the true talents to emerge. If it were possible to put the genie back in the drug bottle so every one could run on natural talent alone, Bolt would still win, but not with such ridiculous times.
I fully agree.

Can you imagine that the 'great' Flo-Jo was never 'caught'? Her 100m and 200m times are just ridiculous but she was 'clean' I guess. :thumbs:
--- Let brotherly love continue ---
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Coach wrote:In addendum, given the repercussions for failed drug tests, perhaps, employing the faultless Ohsee Doping Index, could Mazi kindly list athletes who should've been banned from competition in Rio.

Bolt obviously. Farah too. Who else? Phelps? Simone Biles? What of that slender framed Yank who doesn't break a sweat at whatever distance she runs, Alison Felix? Dina Asher-Smith, British record holder long before she'd critiqued Geoffrey Chaucer's Canterbury Tales in her A-level paper. European champion, so soon after achieving menses, banned? Team GB cycling, definitely banned. The German canoeists who hunted down Da Silva and Co like they were being controlled by a joypad, banned? There's a few to start. Who else?
Run along boy. You are free to believe whatever foolishness you want in spite of the evidence.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Mazi, kindly produce one piece of factual evidence confirming your claims, as opposed to the speculation readily presented. Just one piece. One will present the WADA verdicts since 2008, can you kindly produce the failed samples.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Jamo juice...Asafa Powell, who was also in that relay team has tested positive for dope.
Usain Bolt stripped of Olympic gold after teammate fails drug test

The athlete is no longer a 'triple triple' Olympic champion after a relay teammate from the 2008 Games was found guilty of doping.
18:35, UK,
Wednesday 25 January 2017

Usain Bolt has been stripped of his relay gold medal from the 2008 Olympics following the doping case of teammate Nesta Carter.

It means the Jamaican sprinter, who won a historic total of nine golds at three Games, is no longer a 'triple triple' Olympic champion.

The decision came after Carter was found to have tested positive for banned substance methylhexaneamine, following a re-analysis of a sample.

The athlete, along with Bolt, Michael Frater and Asafa Powell, made up the quartet which won the 4x100m in Beijing in 2008.

Carter's was one of 454 selected doping samples re-tested by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) last year.

The relay title in Beijing completed the first of Bolt's three gold medal sweeps in the 100m, 200m and relay at three consecutive Olympics.

Trinidad and Tobago is in line to get the gold medal from 2008, Japan could be upgraded to silver, and fourth-place finisher Brazil could get the bronze.

Methylhexaneamine is an energy-boosting ingredient in many dietary supplements and several Jamaican athletes have failed tests for it before, including five sprinters in 2009.

According to the IOC ruling, Carter noted he was taking supplements in 2008 "advised in this respect by his coach, Mr Stephen Francis".

The verdict added: "The athlete explained that he had given several samples for doping controls whilst he was taking Cell Tech and Nitro Tech before the 2008 Olympic Games and he had never tested positive for a prohibited substance.

"He therefore did not believe that these supplements could contain prohibited substances. He did not understand how methylhexaneamine could have been found in 2016."

Carter can appeal the decision to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.
http://news.sky.com/story/usain-bolt-st ... e-10742316
http://www.naijiant.com/
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Every major jamaican and US male sprinter in the last decade has been banned for dope
Powell. Blake. Carter. Gay.Gatlin. Bolt has run two/three tenths of a second faster than any of these guys
So No way is Bolt clean
Marion Jones all over again
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

These Jamaicans go soon stop running and sit down. :lol: :lol:

Jamaica’s sprint team are facing doping claims over clenbuterol
MATT MAJENDIE 3 hours ago0 comments

Jamaica’s sprinters have been accused of having small traces of banned substance clenbuterol present in samples given at the 2008 Olympic Games.

ARD, the German broadcaster which lifted the lid on the Russian doping scandal, said traces of the banned substance were found in “several samples from the 2008 Jamaican Olympics team”, including their sprinting team.

It said that both the International Olympic Committee and World Anti-Doping Agency were aware of the findings. “Several sources have now verified that the IOC were aware of the explosive findings from the Jamaicans but declined to pursue them further and instead have stopped the investigations,” ARD said in its report.

Meanwhile, WADA director general Olivier Niggli said: “I am aware of the fact that [in some] cases from Jamaica, some very low levels of clenbuterol were found.”

The IOC told ARD the findings had not been disclosed because the traces were so small.
http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/athleti ... 06041.html
http://www.naijiant.com/
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

usain Bolt looks like a natural athlete, probably the cleanest of them all
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Coach wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:31 am Mazi, kindly produce one piece of factual evidence confirming your claims, as opposed to the speculation readily presented. Just one piece. One will present the WADA verdicts since 2008, can you kindly produce the failed samples.
I have so much i want to say towards this post. however i will take a back seat and ask you, why were the jamo's banned and stripped from the medal won? guess what , the US and Jamo/Russia "gots" no equal when it comes to juicing
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

The Jamaican women served some more pain to 1naija and all other Jamo haters
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

1naija wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:31 am They can't all of a sudden be the fastest people in the world. Something aint right.
I just discovered that there ain't no IOC mandated blood tests for HGH!!
That's the big loophole that Jamaicans are exploiting!
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

marko wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:28 am usain Bolt looks like a natural athlete, probably the cleanest of them all
Probably the dirtiest of them all. Read the interview from former Balco CEO.
Usain improved too fast too much!
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

ohsee wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:09 pm Chief,
They should make drug use legal and part of the combination of factors that make a great champion. After all, it is a complex combination of training, coaching, nutrition, strategy and tactics that go toward creating a world or Olympic champ. Why not add PEDs to the mix? It is not as if ohsee will suddenly beat Bolt in 100 meters if he started taking what Bolt is taking. Many athletes take drugs and still come last. Right now, I believe that drugs create a level playing field that allows the true talents to emerge. If it were possible to put the genie back in the drug bottle so every one could run on natural talent alone, Bolt would still win, but not with such ridiculous times.
I think i read somewhere that yes they could let everyone have a free for all on drugs.
But it becomes very dangerous for the athletes themselves, they would start overdosing on all kinds of stuff and the results to their health would not be pretty.
It would be like heroine addicts of a different kind :laugh:

I imagine chemists would come up with all sorts of crazy concoctions that could potentially triple muscle gain and recovery but with horrendous side effects
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

Okay we know Russia ran a doping programme and an expensive one as well so why have Jamaicans not been caught yet as I don't see how such a small nation can hide their drug cheating this long?
Red Dwarf - Legion

Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Rimmer: There's always some excuse, isn't there?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Guv007 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:36 pm Okay we know Russia ran a doping programme and an expensive one as well so why have Jamaicans not been caught yet as I don't see how such a small nation can hide their drug cheating this long?
abi ooo, a small nation like that... jamo are cheats
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved