Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg
Re: Make this Jamaicans go sit down

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

Dr. Wazobia wrote:
Gudo wrote:Dr Wazobia, 1 Naija and others the Jamaicans are about to hop more misery on you. Top tune for Rio 2016

[/video]
'Hop' more misery? Matey, this is sport and sport is entertainment.
Corrected
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Samora Machel wrote:So generally do you guys think Usain is on the juice. Never used to but i now think yes. I think african athletes except kenyan runners are probably the cleanest
Bolt is drugged up to the eyeballs.
http://www.naijiant.com/
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

So we should accept this is just natural speed? Gatlin had the race won until Bolt just waltz past him in the last 2 seconds
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

1naija wrote:So we should accept this is just natural speed? Gatlin had the race won until Bolt just waltz past him in the last 2 seconds
Yes it's Natural speed. :rotf:
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Gudo wrote:
1naija wrote:So we should accept this is just natural speed? Gatlin had the race won until Bolt just waltz past him in the last 2 seconds

:rotf: :rotf:
I swear if bolt is caught as a cheat, the Olympics are finished
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

just because the Oklahoma secondary can't catch up to receivers doesn't mean someone can't be caught in a race.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Samora Machel wrote:
Gudo wrote:

he will not be caught

not good for the IOC, IAAF, Olympics, sponsors etc

Just like Mo Farah will 'not be outed' any time soon.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

tfco wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Gudo wrote:

he will not be caught

Why don't the Ghanaians, Brasilians and Canadians have access to the PEDs they're using?
Saints baby we did it
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

King Futcha wrote:
tfco wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Gudo wrote:

he will not be caught

Why don't the Ghanaians, Brasilians and Canadians have access to the PEDs they're using?
WE all do. With time the news will come out

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

where are the truths from 84, 92, 96, 2000, 2004, 2008 and/or 2012?
Saints baby we did it
Dr. Wazobia
Egg
Egg

Post by Dr. Wazobia »

King Futcha wrote:where are the truths from 84, 92, 96, 2000, 2004, 2008 and/or 2012?
King, Tfco makes a very valid point. Carl Lewis was a drug cheat but he was painted as a saviour whilst Ben Jonnson was treated like a demon child. The only thing Carl had going for him was the fact that he was the face of athletics and darling of the sponsors. Even though his history of PED use is readily available, he is still seen as one of the greatest.

Athletics (like cycling) is one of the biggest scams in sport. If it loses its credibility, then not only will the Olympics suffer but the sponsors would also feel it.

Side note: The best of Nigeria, Ghana and Jamaica used to constantly do battle at the Commonwealth games. Guess what? Jamaica did not start dominating until when Powell, Bolt et al came on the scene. I am not talking about stand out stars like Quarrie but total domination.
--- Let brotherly love continue ---
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

King Futcha wrote:where are the truths from 84, 92, 96, 2000, 2004, 2008 and/or 2012?

...and he added '84 to the list.

Like seriously

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Gudo wrote:Bolt is clean take that to the bank. The rest of them are suspect though.
Bolt is on something. All top ten sprinters are on something. You cannot compete if you are not.

@ cic, Bolt may never be caught. As I have said elsewhere, the only way you can be caught if you are using a new drug that is designed to escape detection is if someone gives a copy to the testers AND the testers are able to develop detection tests.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

kalamashaka wrote:
ohsee wrote:Answer me this, what are the chances that Bolt is NOT on juice if FOUR prior record holders with slower times, were on dope? The logical answer is that Bolt is on dope, not that he is an "outlier" or that he is a "freak of nature." That is like continuing to hope and believe in Santa Claus after your four older brothers tell you that they caught Daddy putting presents in their stockings in past Christmases.
Ohsee, this logic is a bit iffy.
Maybe. But remember, I said, "what are the chances?" What are the chances that someone is doing something even more "impossible" when we know that everyone who did the "impossible" in the past did it with drug assistance? In the world of pure logic, obviously it is shaky, but in the world of probabilities, the CHANCES, that Bolt is not cheating is very low. You would not bet your entire retirement savings on Bolt being clean.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

tfco wrote:

Like seriously
because you gave us 88, you can go back to '60 if you'd like since time I will tell I wanted to know what happened before and after, thanks in advance...
Saints baby we did it
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

ohsee wrote:
kalamashaka wrote:
ohsee wrote:Answer me this, what are the chances that Bolt is NOT on juice if FOUR prior record holders with slower times, were on dope? The logical answer is that Bolt is on dope, not that he is an "outlier" or that he is a "freak of nature." That is like continuing to hope and believe in Santa Claus after your four older brothers tell you that they caught Daddy putting presents in their stockings in past Christmases.
Ohsee, this logic is a bit iffy.
Maybe. But remember, I said, "what are the chances?" What are the chances that someone is doing something even more "impossible" when we know that everyone who did the "impossible" in the past did it with drug assistance? In the world of pure logic, obviously it is shaky, but in the world of probabilities, the CHANCES, that Bolt is not cheating is very low. You would not bet your entire retirement savings on Bolt being clean.
you would not bet that 50k Don King gave you while you were laid up in the hospital bed on him being dirty.
Saints baby we did it
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

ohsee wrote:
Gudo wrote:Bolt is clean take that to the bank. The rest of them are suspect though.
Bolt is on something. All top ten sprinters are on something. You cannot compete if you are not.

@ cic, Bolt may never be caught. As I have said elsewhere, the only way you can be caught if you are using a new drug that is designed to escape detection is if someone gives a copy to the testers AND the testers are able to develop detection tests.
What about the south African that just smashed the 400m record at 100m average speed rate? Remember during your days when you used to run 400m in 30 minutes? This guy ran it in 43.03 second, which is 10.87 seconds per 100m on the average. Even Bolt can't run that.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Bolt is not 'faster' than his peers but dude enjoys the advantage of.....................longer legs.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Dr. Wazobia
Egg
Egg

Post by Dr. Wazobia »

ohsee wrote:

Bolt will only be 'caught' when he stops being a cash cow for the big corporations. Remember when Linford Christie got 'caught' after running a race on a supposed bet? I mean, seriously.....
--- Let brotherly love continue ---
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

King Futcha wrote:
tfco wrote:

Like seriously
because you gave us 88, you can go back to '60 if you'd like since time I will tell I wanted to know what happened before and after, thanks in advance...
we can start with 2012, and i will give you one athlete who was doping.

Mo Farah.

I laughed at 1984 because the USA had a systemic doping program in place - kinda like what Russia is being punished for today

At least 34 U.S. track and field athletes either tested positive or had possible positive tests during six weeks of informal testing by USOC in the spring of 1984, according to confidential USOC memos. None of the athletes was sanctioned or lost eligibility, according to USOC documents and interviews.

Athletes were informed of their positive tests and told continued use of banned drugs could result in positive tests at the U.S. Olympic Trials and Olympic Games, where violations would lead to bans from competition.

"It gave them a heads up," said Ollan Cassell, executive director of U.S. track and field's governing body from 1980 to 1997. "It let them know what was coming, what to expect."
sauce

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

zee wrote:Bolt is not 'faster' than his peers but dude enjoys the advantage of.....................longer legs.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

a few years back, he said his secret was.....chicken nuggets

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Dr. Wazobia wrote:
ohsee wrote:

Bolt will only be 'caught' when he stops being a cash cow for the big corporations. Remember when Linford Christie got 'caught' after running a race on a supposed bet? I mean, seriously.....
True. Does anyone remember that Big Ben Johnson was alleged to have been actually framed? The guy eventually told the full story, and said he was NOT on Stanozolol; he had stopped taking it for years. But he WAS on a then undetectable chemical enhancement. According to Ben and his "chemist" Charlie Francis, someone spiked Ben's urine sample with a drug he no longer used. Those two claim that the powers that be only catch those they want to catch. Rumours of Ben's steroid use were swirling for years before he was "caught."