Athing Mu smokes the 800m field!

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Athing Mu smokes the 800m field!

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

I had no clue Luo girls could also run as fast as our smaller Kalenjin cousins!! Congrats Athing! "Athing" means alcohol in Luo language by the way!
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Athing Mu smokes the 800m field!

Post by benteke »

I just watched her on the Olympics highlights.

She glides gracefully like a duiker.

Those long legs looked sexy as she strode to victory.

Who is the hier to Rudisha in the men's 800m
lionga
Egg
Egg

Post by lionga »

Athing is quite something, she smoked her race like it was nothing.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

benteke wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:23 pm I just watched her on the Olympics highlights.

No clear heir in 800m this year. Maybe next year or so.
We are experiencing a problem in Tokyo. The place is way too hot. Our athletes are used to temperatures ranging from 55 F each morning to 75 F in the Kenyan highlands. Nairobi is even cooler. Japan is way too hot and humid. This will be our worst Olympics. We even lost in the 3000 steeplechase.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:19 am
benteke wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:23 pm I just watched her on the Olympics highlights.

We are experiencing a problem in Tokyo. The place is way too hot. Our athletes are used to temperatures ranging from 55 F each morning to 75 F in the Kenyan highlands. Nairobi is even cooler. Japan is way too hot and humid. This will be our worst Olympics. We even lost in the 3000 steeplechase.
Kenya has definitely lost it’s mojo. At this rate, there’ll be no Kenyan runners in any track and field event final for some time to come :taunt: ❗️

Cheers.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:30 am
Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:19 am

Kenya has definitely lost it’s mojo. At this rate, there’ll be no Kenyan runners in any track and field event final for some time to come :taunt: ❗️

Cheers.

We definitely lost the plot but we will come back roaring. There's a Nigerian sprinter who might get something in 200m , 400m or relays tho! His name escapes me...he runs with determination not seen since Mary Onyali won the bronze medal in a relay.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

We all know Sameya would have won. The powers that be made sure she couldnt run.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

bret- hart wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:53 pm We all know Sameya would have won. The powers that be made sure she couldnt run.
We have another lady named after Patrick Mboma of Cameroon. She has Semenya-like speed and is from Namibia. She passed Shelly-Ann Fraser like a jet! Insane speed!

Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:33 pm
bret- hart wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:53 pm We all know Sameya would have won. The powers that be made sure she couldnt run.
We have another lady named after Patrick Mboma of Cameroon. She has Semenya-like speed and is from Namibia. She passed Shelly-Ann Fraser like a jet! Insane speed!

I talked about her in another thread. She is going to be the next big thing on track. The Americans are already hating on her calling her intesex.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

bret- hart wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:52 pm
Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:33 pm

I talked about her in another thread. She is going to be the next big thing on track. The Americans are already hating on her calling her intesex.

You are right! She is immensely talented and has strength that's never been seen especially when the race is about to end!
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga