[GRP E] FRANCE 3-0 HONDURAS. FT. Benzema X 2, alladares(o.g)

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

akamoke
Re: [WC GRP E] FRANCE 0-0 HONDURAS (1H)

Post by akamoke »

Coach wrote:France kit, serious, no nonsense. Meanwhile Nigeria parading extracts from King Koopas wardrobe. Nothing intimidating about, perfectly suited for an Elton John all nighter. Tufiakwah.
Never a dull moment, every opportunity to bash Nigeria....hey, they are not playing, this is not their thread!!!!
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC GRP E] FRANCE 1-0 HONDURAS (HT)... Benzema

Post by bret- hart »

Some of these Honduran players look overweight. Do they think they are playing NFL football?
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

akamoke wrote:
Coach wrote:France kit, serious, no nonsense. Meanwhile Nigeria parading extracts from King Koopas wardrobe. Nothing intimidating about, perfectly suited for an Elton John all nighter. Tufiakwah.
Never a dull moment, every opportunity to bash Nigeria....hey, they are not playing, this is not their thread!!!!
the guy has issues. don't bother yourself
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Second half go sweet, Big Bernandez, heavy legged, time, a boulder on his back, late, studs showing, loads of argie bargie. E go sweet.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

soma wrote:
platinum wrote:
soma wrote:I've got my eyes on Pogba all through this tournament. Going to watch him closely and see what the £60 million hype is about.

Thankfully, you're not scouting for anyone who'd pay you... someone like you would have written off messi as trash after his world cup showings.

You are a joker... :clap: for yourself. Messi was already a star at the U-21 WC

I don't know if it's the foolishness of youth but each time you speak, you get more stupid.

You do realize that going by your barometer, Pogba won a WYC and was named the best player right?

Get a clue and for once quit whinging and complaining.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

soothsayer wrote:Another game filled with black players...
I would like to know the statistics on number of black players participating in this world cup!

World-cup slowly resembling NBA... :D
If you are too daft to contribution on footballing issues, you don't have to debase the discussions here with your idiotic :mrgreen: 1 or 2 liners.
Daft folks and ........daft observations :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

bret- hart wrote:Some of these Honduran players look overweight. Do they think they are playing NFL football?
They are a mix of decent footballers and some Street cats, so bear with them. They play with their heart and am loving them already.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Dem Don injure that small boy
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Akamoke, look at the trash Adidas claimed was the height of their artistry. Nonsense. That kit was quickly made by an intern dismissed the same afternoon. Not everything made by the great messiahs is exact and impeccable.
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

more kicking...
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC GRP E] FRANCE 1-0 HONDURAS (1H) Benzema

Post by zee »

oloye wrote:This short French player is such a good player
No. 8 :thumbs: ........................solid ball control and pinpoint passes.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

goalline technology time!
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

FIFA will be so happy cuz of goal line technology, even though it looks like it aint cross the line lol
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

zee wrote:
soothsayer wrote:Another game filled with black players...
I would like to know the statistics on number of black players participating in this world cup!

World-cup slowly resembling NBA... :D
If you are too daft to contribution on footballing issues, you don't have to debase the discussions here with your idiotic :mrgreen: 1 or 2 liners.
Daft folks and ........daft observations :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Iol.... I guess you think yourself all intelligent now. Based on all your daft comments on R&R you are one to talk..
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by soothsayer on Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Goal Line Technology says Its A Goalasoooooo .... My Boys are rolling .... Phew that was close :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

cabaye is a genius
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Count it. Goal line technology worked perfectly. 2 kondo.
uglyoneiamagain
Egg
Egg

Post by uglyoneiamagain »

Goal line technology is on crack lol
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Jonathan Pearce is thick and stupid. It is a goal
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Karim Abdulzema, backed for leading goalscorer, accumulator go sweat. Not sure what the fuss is, rebound off the post, keeper and in. Karim's got to claim it.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

AreaDaddy wrote:Jonathan Pearce is thick and stupid. It is a goal
Absolutely brainless.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

honduras go collect another red at this rate
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

maceo4 wrote:FIFA will be so happy cuz of goal line technology, even though it looks like it aint cross the line lol
Super tight but it worked perfectly. FIFA should be proud they made the obvious decision. :clap: