[WC GRP C] COLOMBIA 3 GREECE 0...Armero, Teo, Rodriguez FT

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kalamashaka
Egg
Egg
Re: [WC GRP C] COLOMBIA 1 GREECE 0...Armero

Post by kalamashaka »

The Greeks are rattled..good thing Colombia scored first, only thing that could make a game involving that lot interesting!
"How many white men went in the party that destroyed Abame?"
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Greece have little in terms of creativity...
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Random observation: Every team in this group have a foreign Coach.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

kalamashaka wrote:The Greeks are rattled..good thing Colombia scored first, only thing that could make a game involving that lot interesting!
Exactly.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Where is Karragonis, they need his creativity
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

platinum wrote:Greece have little in terms of creativity...
They are missing their magician, the legend called Karagonis, I wonder how long before he comes in.Meanwhike what is the role of Samaras in this Greece team?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

see ibarbo, like a man v boys
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

oloye wrote:
They are missing their magician, the legend called Karagonis, I wonder how long before he comes in.Meanwhike what is the role of Samaras in this Greece team?

that karagounis with head like actor from lord of the rings....very unpredictable and skillful...i think he's more a 30min player these days. Samaras na jambodi :laugh:
kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

oloye wrote:
He keeps dropping deep to collect the ball and seems to be the only player trying to get them going (in an attacking sense). He's quite clumsy though and doesn't have the skill to pull of the job he's doing!
"How many white men went in the party that destroyed Abame?"
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

see greek backheel :scared:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

wey kash n karry, come see some pretty okpekes
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

oloye wrote:
Samaras' role is similar to that of Micahel Uchebos', he's pretty much a more polished version of him, very skilfull and extremely hard to get the ball of him.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

platinum wrote:
oloye wrote:

that karagounis with head like actor from lord of the rings....very unpredictable and skillful...i think he's more a 30min player these days. Samaras na jambodi :laugh:
:rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

see old slow as yepes run! :shock: :shock:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

See 40 Year Old Yepes get more lungs than Yobo :shock:
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Sunset wrote:See 40 Year Old Yepes get more lungs than Yobo :shock:
Thats cause Yobo is 50 years old..duh :twisted:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Cmon James bring that down!nice volley sha

ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

Notice the two teams pacing themselves. Greece and Colombia are accustomed to warm weather and they are prepared for it.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Greece have done very well. This is how to react to going one down not what cameroon gave us.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

All these volleys colombia dey miss. make e no bite dem oh!

Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd »

What's is becoming clear from these first few games is the European pack the bus style of the likes of Spain and Greece won't win this world cup. The anti dote for this defence oriented negative soccer style is total football like we saw with Netherlands and Colombia seems to be repeating here. The game is still young but it is clear the defence won't win this for Greece.

Lesson to Nigeria is no big man style play with slow build up and lethargic play, take on your opponent like your life depends on it and that defensive play will unravel.
An ignorant mind abhors knowledge.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

see greece oh!!!!

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

great save! great games at this world cup!!!