Scouting Iran and Bosnia H

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kone
Egg
Egg
Nigeria vs bosnia our key game

Post by kone »

contrary to popular belief any football follower will know that bosnia is not an easy team at all, I know 5 top players that they have
pjanic
ibisevic
djeko
salihovic
overall this is the key match that would decide who follows argentina through I think if all our players are available we can do it
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Scouting Iran and Bosnia H

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oya we have work to do
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria vs bosnia our key game

Post by nemi2002 »

Your key games are against Portugal, Germany and the USA
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

we'll beat Argentina.......it's about time we did
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
kosinkwa
Egg
Egg
Re: Scouting Iran and Bosnia H

Post by kosinkwa »

I have been visiting the Persian football forum for a while now. A good number of them seem to dread meeting us.
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

Iran's coach is ex portugal coach and ex man united coach carlos queiroz
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Every game is key. Abeg let's leave this arrogance at home.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

nemi2002 wrote:Your key games are against Portugal, Germany and the USA
:laugh:
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Lager-back wrote:Iran's coach is ex portugal coach and ex man united coach carlos queiroz
Then no shaking... :lol: :lol: :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Iran nko? U guys have started
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
ora
Egg
Egg

Post by ora »

Realistically, ALL games are do or die games. Nigerian sentiments need to be put to the backburner and face reality, and that is OUR first game is the most crucial game.
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

kone wrote:contrary to popular belief any football follower will know that bosnia is not an easy team at all, I know 5 top players that they have
pjanic
ibisevic
djeko
salihovic
overall this is the key match that would decide who follows argentina through I think if all our players are available we can do it
And Stoke City's goalkeeper Bergovic. Not a bad team eh!
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Nigeria's historical performance against Argentina in the WC has been:

1994: ARG 2, NGR 1
2002: ARG 1, NGR 0
2010: ARG 1, NGR 0

3 meetings, 3 losses. Yet to see anything significant from Ke$hi that will point towards that trend changing...
Gooner1 wrote:we'll beat Argentina.......it's about time we did
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

SE whould be looking at scouting Germany,Belgium and Portugal.This is the best world cup draw to go far.
iworo
Egg
Egg
Bosnia and Herzegovina All 30 Goals Road to Brazil

Post by iworo »

[/video]
kone
Egg
Egg
Re: Bosnia and Herzegovina All 30 Goals Road to Brazil

Post by kone »

omo this team no sha chai I think it is a hard group

ibisevic
djeko
pjanic
misimovich
salivonich we should stop underestimating this team omo they are probably as good as uruguay
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Otitokoro wrote:Nigeria's historical performance against Argentina in the WC has been:

3 meetings, 3 losses. Yet to see anything significant from Ke$hi that will point towards that trend changing...
1994: Should have been a Nigeria win. The ref was shamelessly biased and Argentina should have been disqualified.

2002: Argentina had a slight edge but Nigeria had their chances.

2010: A shambolic Nigeria lost, barely. That's the bad news but from there on, it's all good news. In Messi's era, all of Argentina's very narrow victories over Nigeria have happened in the absence of Jon Mikel Obi. We will come into the game with the swagger of African champions against an Argentina team that hasn't done much for anyone lately.

I couldn't be more confident of a Nigeria win this time around :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

How they qualified
Dramatic final match day saw them finish level on 25 points in group G, but bested Greece on goal difference to qualify automatically.

World Cup high
This! The young nation of Bosnia-Herzegovina is mighty proud as its talented team heads to its first World Cup.

World Cup low
Losing to Portugal in the play-offs to qualify for 2010 (Portugal repeated the dose in the euro 2012 qualifying play-off as well).

Familiar faces
Asmir Begovic (Stoke City), Edin Dzeko (Manchester City).

The manager
Safet Susic has the whole country behind him after masterminding dynamic, exciting qualifying charge that saw the Dragons bang in 30 goals.

How in danger is he?
3/10

Most likely to light up Brazil
Miralem Pjanic, of Roma, is a lovely attacking playmaker, one for the purists, and provides excellent service to Dzeko and Stuttgart’s Vedad Ibisevic.

Most likely to be sent home in disgrace
The Bosnian FA. Fifa briefly (2011) banned the Bozzers from international football for refusing to nominate one, rather than three, FA presidents.

Title odds
150/1

The stereotype is ...
Fair to say that most English football fans will be unburnt by preconceptions about Bosnian team. Probably more skilful than our mob.

The reality is ...
Modern, sophisticated team with genuine attacking élan, top-class goalie. Inspirational skipper in defender Emir Spahic.

What they're known for
Horrible war 85 per cent
angel* footballers thinking that the free transfer case was the Bosnian Ruling 15 per cent

How Brazilian are they?
Pros: Exciting team, many similar letters in name. Con: all-but landlocked so no beach.

How Google translates the national anthem
Still being finalised, but so far the Bosnian lyricists have got: “You are the light of the soul Eternal Flame Burner”

Duration
One minute 40, and it sounds quite like ‘In The Bleak Midwinter’.

How to dress like their fans
Blue and yellow are the order of the day. Support of team has been a major touchstone of new nation’s identity.

Commentator’s go-to stat
The highest peak in Bosnia and Hercegovina is Maglic Mountain. It is not believed to have Maglical [sic] properties.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... razil.html
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

MIRALEM PJANIC REACTION
"Reasonably happy with the draw, Argentina are favorites. I think we'll compete with Nigeria for second place. We hope to do it."
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

kone wrote:omo this team no sha chai I think it is a hard group

ibisevic
djeko
pjanic
misimovich
salivonich we should stop underestimating this team omo they are probably as good as uruguay
hopefully Keshi and the rest do not read your post

we keep overating Euro teams

this team is like the Ethiopia of Africa...nothing great about them

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Should Nigeria finish top of Group F, they would play the runner up of Group E, which has Switzerland, Ecuador, France or Honduras in the Round of 16. Should they win that match, they would play the winner of Group H (Belgium, Algeria, Russia or South Korea) or the runner up of Group G (Germany, Portugal, Ghana or United States).
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:Nigeria's historical performance against Argentina in the WC has been:

1994: Should have been a Nigeria win. The ref was shamelessly biased and Argentina should have been disqualified. Ref was biased? Argentina should've been disqualified? whatever dude- do you know how many fouls Nigeria did that day????? :lol:

2002: Argentina had a slight edge but Nigeria had their chances. Slight edge? That Fire brigade assembled team had next to zero chances in that game! :lol: Shorumnu saved us from being humiliated!

2010: A shambolic Nigeria lost, barely. That's the bad news but from there on, it's all good news. In Messi's era, all of Argentina's very narrow victories over Nigeria have happened in the absence of Jon Mikel Obi. We will come into the game with the swagger of African champions against an Argentina team that hasn't done much for anyone lately. Where was Obi Mikel when we lost to Argentina last? Getting pickpocketed by Messi en route to the 1st goal in a 3-1 win for the Argies! Meanwhile the game in 2010, we had em on the ropes for the last 15mins.

I couldn't be more confident of a Nigeria win this time around :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.

We need to hope we can have qualification rapped up by the time we face the Argies in the last game. We will definately not qualify if we need a win to get through to the next stage by the time we play them in the final group game.

The only tme Nigeria can beat Argentina is in a knock out game- as it will be a cup game.
Last edited by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

First of all, Nigeria is blessed considering some of the other groups. Sure, Argentina is a clear favorite, but the Super Eagles absolutely can gamely contend for 2nd place.

But you might have your hands full with Bosnia. They are the best Balkan football team right now. They are physically strong & fast, confident, and play with a Latin guile. Think of Romania or Croatia at their best.

Psychology & preparation is the issue with Bosnia. A lot will depend on how seriously & thoroughly they train. Don't be shocked if they run out steam in a match. Balkan teams are notorious for just showing up & relying on talent. Sound familiar?

:idea:

If they are well prepared, watch out. Likewise, everything I just said about Bosnia can be said about Nigeria. If both show up & are prepared, then it's a coin toss. We'll see who gets luckier.

I have no confidence that Iran is anything but a passenger.

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?