My brodas, I don ready o! I fit go Wol Cup today sef...

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: My brodas, I don ready o! I fit go Wol Cup today sef...

Post by Undertaker »

KIZONZO wrote:FIFA made some modifications to the code on their web and this app will no longer automatically add tickets to your account.

Which app? The first or the second app? Where can i get information when FIFA will drop more tickets for sale?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

Undertaker wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:FIFA made some modifications to the code on their web and this app will no longer automatically add tickets to your account.

Which app? The first or the second app? Where can i get information when FIFA will drop more tickets for sale?
This app right here. Only FIFA knows the secret of how they decide to release tickets.
http://scorpyn.com/ScannerFull/
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

KIZONZO wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

This app right here. Only FIFA knows the secret of how they decide to release tickets.

It looks like i have will have a sign on my neck that says "I need tickets" wearing a jersey of ( Nigeria, Brazil and England) for those three matches in Brazil. I really need tickets for these three matches badly...Nigeria vs. Argentina, Brazil vs. Cameroon and England vs.Uruguay.
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Undertaker wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

It looks like i have will have a sign on my neck that says "I need tickets" wearing a jersey of ( Nigeria, Brazil and England) for those three matches in Brazil. I really need tickets for these three matches badly...Nigeria vs. Argentina, Brazil vs. Cameroon and England vs.Uruguay.
To be honest man, I think getting tickets for NIG/ARG is do-able but really difficult for the other 2 matches. Demand for all Brazil matches will obviously be sky high and everyone and their mama wants to see the ENG/URU match. With so many England and Uruguay fans going to be present, I think street value for tickets for that match will be ridiculous. Again, just keep checking the Scorpyn app periodically (or leave it on) and hope that FIFA eventually releases more tickets for ENG/URU. I think its likely that they do release several hundred more but they will get scooped up with the quickness.

Another possibility is to just ask around once you are in Brazil. You would be surprised at the number of honest fans out there that will have extra tickets they need to get rid of and wont mind selling for merely face value. Not everyone out there will be looking to make a quick buck.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Heliopolis wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

To be honest man, I think getting tickets for NIG/ARG is do-able but really difficult for the other 2 matches. Demand for all Brazil matches will obviously be sky high and everyone and their mama wants to see the ENG/URU match. With so many England and Uruguay fans going to be present, I think street value for tickets for that match will be ridiculous. Again, just keep checking the Scorpyn app periodically (or leave it on) and hope that FIFA eventually releases more tickets for ENG/URU. I think its likely that they do release several hundred more but they will get scooped up with the quickness.

Another possibility is to just ask around once you are in Brazil. You would be surprised at the number of honest fans out there that will have extra tickets they need to get rid of and wont mind selling for merely face value. Not everyone out there will be looking to make a quick buck.

You are probably right. I will keep on looking and hope for the best. Thanks.
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Picked up my visa today. Very painless process. I'm ready to boogey :thumbs:
quickie
Egg
Egg

Post by quickie »

Anyone going to stay in the Itaim bibi area of Sao Paulo? Got about 12 of us using that as our base for the duration of our 3 games (June 14 - 27).

We've got internal flights to and from the 3 games but have a couple of spare match tickets as well as seats on flights. Let me know if you're in that area.

Q
ikemba_nacho
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba_nacho »

quickie wrote:Anyone going to stay in the Itaim bibi area of Sao Paulo? Got about 12 of us using that as our base for the duration of our 3 games (June 14 - 27).

We've got internal flights to and from the 3 games but have a couple of spare match tickets as well as seats on flights. Let me know if you're in that area.

Q
Bros, I will be in Jardins from the 14-16, I think that may be close by
quickie
Egg
Egg

Post by quickie »

ikemba_nacho wrote:
quickie wrote:Anyone going to stay in the Itaim bibi area of Sao Paulo? Got about 12 of us using that as our base for the duration of our 3 games (June 14 - 27).

Q
Bros, I will be in Jardins from the 14-16, I think that may be close by
Very close to me bro. We land on the 14th and there for 2 weeks. PM your details, I'll do same. I go hopefully hook up with analyser and him crew too.

You taking a flight to Curitiba for our game? BBC are looking to catch up with me and my homies after the game in Curitiba, if you behave I go loop you in :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Q
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

I woke up at 4:30 AM today to try to buy Spain vs Chile tickets but couldnt even get into the stupid system. I refreshed like a madman for 1.5 hours and failed miserably.

Anyways, my plans are 90% set (unless I get SPA/CHI tickets in the coming days). I'll be spending most of the time in Rio but will attend Uruguay/England in SP and ARG/IRA in Belo Horizonte.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Dude, tickets went on sell last night at 10 central time in the USA and 12am Brazilian time. There were tickets available for every game including the final and the opening game.
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Undertaker wrote:Dude, tickets went on sell last night at 10 central time in the USA and 12am Brazilian time. There were tickets available for every game including the final and the opening game.
Dude, I am living in Europe now, so the window opened at 5am local time.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Does one need a vaccination card to enter Brazil?
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

The Goddess wrote:Does one need a vaccination card to enter Brazil?
That requirement varies depending on what country you are from. Check the website for the Brazilian embassy serving your country!
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

For you guys still looking for tickets, you might want to check out a FB group called: "INGRESSOS COPA DO MUNDO 2014".

Some of the prices are retarded but some are decently priced. I saw a guy just post he is selling Category 2 England vs Uruguay tickets for about $250 USD each which is the cheapest price I have seen so far for that match.
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

The Goddess wrote:Does one need a vaccination card to enter Brazil?
Like Kizonzo said, depends on what country you are coming in from or have visited in past 3-6 months.

It is also advised you get certain vaccinations depending on which cities in brazil you will be visiting.

I went to a Travelers' clinic earlier today and got vaccines for both Typhoid Fever and Yellow Fever.
Also got antibiotic prescription for Travelers diarrhea.
For Dengue fever, there no vaccination. Best protection is Insect repellents. There is DEET and Premethrin (spray on your clothes)

The coastal cities are general safe, but if you are attending a game inland - Manus/brasilia, then you better go check if you need coverage against malaria, typhoid or yellow fever.

Below link should be helpful
http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destination ... one/brazil

Yellow Fever Vaccine recommendation

Malaria Transmission
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Thanks analyser. Very helpful information. I´m flying from Germany to Sao. But will be visiting other places.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Its AirBnB time for me oh.

I must enter Cuaiba and scared our boys into winning.

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Heliopolis wrote:Picked up my visa today. Very painless process. I'm ready to boogey :thumbs:
I heard you bought your Ticket just be4 Ghana massacred Egypt.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"