Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:15 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14684
Location: Houston, Texas.
Please i need the follow tickets.... Nigeria vs. Argentina, Cameroon vs. Brazil, England vs.Uruguay and the round 16 matches in Rio and Sao Paulo. Please PM me........

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:47 pm
Posts: 10904
Me too!

I just want Nig v Arg so that I can finally plan my trip!

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:21 pm
Posts: 3194
Location: USA
I have 4 of those matches so I am sure you will get tickets once we get closer to the games.

_________________
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14684
Location: Houston, Texas.
So far i have tickets for 4 games, Nigeria vs. Iran 2 tickets, Nigeria vs Bosnia 2 tickets, Ghana vs Portugal 2 tickets and round of 16 match in Brasilia 2 tickets. Need four more game tickets. Fly into Sao Paulo June 15th and back to the United States July 2nd.

I am on Fifa.com everyday and very hour still no tickets. :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:21 pm
Posts: 3194
Location: USA
Undertaker wrote:
So far i have tickets for 4 games, Nigeria vs. Iran 2 tickets, Nigeria vs Bosnia 2 tickets, Ghana vs Portugal 2 tickets and round of 16 match in Brasilia 2 tickets. Need four more game tickets. Fly into Sao Paulo June 15th and back to the United States July 2nd.

I am on Fifa.com everyday and very hour still no tickets. :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:



Sorry bro, but you are out of luck at least if you want to do it the right way. Fifa does not let you buy more tickets to over 7 games. Once you reach 7, you are maxed out!

_________________
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14684
Location: Houston, Texas.
KIZONZO wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
So far i have tickets for 4 games, Nigeria vs. Iran 2 tickets, Nigeria vs Bosnia 2 tickets, Ghana vs Portugal 2 tickets and round of 16 match in Brasilia 2 tickets. Need four more game tickets. Fly into Sao Paulo June 15th and back to the United States July 2nd.

I am on Fifa.com everyday and very hour still no tickets. :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:



Sorry bro, but you are out of luck at least if you want to do it the right way. Fifa does not let you buy more tickets to over 7 games. Once you reach 7, you are maxed out!


Dude since when do FIFA run things? Even the host Brazil is not following FIFA rules or request. Stadiums were supposed to be ready months ago, Brazilians said it will be ready when they say so. I will get all my tickets by some way or the other.

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 1:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:16 am
Posts: 10587
Location: Stamford brigde... Off Fulham RD...
I do have one extra ticket to Nigeria vs. Iran. Plan on reselling it on FIFA ticketing site.

But if anyone is interested, let me know.

Also looking for tix for the following games
Chile vs. Spain in RiO x 3
Cameroon vs. Brazil x 3

_________________
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......


64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14684
Location: Houston, Texas.
Did someone applied for the TST and actually got all three tickets for Nigeria matches? It is a shame we are all looking for tickets but I see that Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Algeria and Ghana tickets are all available in FIFA.com.

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Last edited by Undertaker on Sat May 03, 2014 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 3:28 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:02 pm
Posts: 10492
Location: Around the World
Are you flying solo to Brazil or is your other ticket (for the games you bought) accounted for?

Undertaker wrote:
So far i have tickets for 4 games, Nigeria vs. Iran 2 tickets, Nigeria vs Bosnia 2 tickets, Ghana vs Portugal 2 tickets and round of 16 match in Brasilia 2 tickets. Need four more game tickets. Fly into Sao Paulo June 15th and back to the United States July 2nd.

I am on Fifa.com everyday and very hour still no tickets. :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

_________________
http://www.turenchi.com for Nigerian News


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 5:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14684
Location: Houston, Texas.
nanijoe wrote:
Are you flying solo to Brazil or is your other ticket (for the games you bought) accounted for?

Undertaker wrote:
So far i have tickets for 4 games, Nigeria vs. Iran 2 tickets, Nigeria vs Bosnia 2 tickets, Ghana vs Portugal 2 tickets and round of 16 match in Brasilia 2 tickets. Need four more game tickets. Fly into Sao Paulo June 15th and back to the United States July 2nd.

I am on Fifa.com everyday and very hour still no tickets. :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:



Solo, my girls was supposed to go with me but then said she can't go because her cousin is getting married in June and my boy that I bought the other tickets for wife refused to let him go to Brazil without taking her along. So I have four extra tickets I am going to dump in Brazil but like I said I need for more because I am confirmed flights and hotel rooms of all eight matches.

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 1:56 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:02 pm
Posts: 10492
Location: Around the World
My chances of going to Brazil are looking better and better..I don't have any tickets though, I may want to buy the 2 Nigeria tix from you in the next week or so..

Undertaker wrote:
nanijoe wrote:
Are you flying solo to Brazil or is your other ticket (for the games you bought) accounted for?

Undertaker wrote:
So far i have tickets for 4 games, Nigeria vs. Iran 2 tickets, Nigeria vs Bosnia 2 tickets, Ghana vs Portugal 2 tickets and round of 16 match in Brasilia 2 tickets. Need four more game tickets. Fly into Sao Paulo June 15th and back to the United States July 2nd.

I am on Fifa.com everyday and very hour still no tickets. :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:



Solo, my girls was supposed to go with me but then said she can't go because her cousin is getting married in June and my boy that I bought the other tickets for wife refused to let him go to Brazil without taking her along. So I have four extra tickets I am going to dump in Brazil but like I said I need for more because I am confirmed flights and hotel rooms of all eight matches.

_________________
http://www.turenchi.com for Nigerian News


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14684
Location: Houston, Texas.
nanijoe wrote:
My chances of going to Brazil are looking better and better..I don't have any tickets though, I may want to buy the 2 Nigeria tix from you in the next week or so..

Undertaker wrote:
nanijoe wrote:
Are you flying solo to Brazil or is your other ticket (for the games you bought) accounted for?

Undertaker wrote:
So far i have tickets for 4 games, Nigeria vs. Iran 2 tickets, Nigeria vs Bosnia 2 tickets, Ghana vs Portugal 2 tickets and round of 16 match in Brasilia 2 tickets. Need four more game tickets. Fly into Sao Paulo June 15th and back to the United States July 2nd.

I am on Fifa.com everyday and very hour still no tickets. :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:



Solo, my girls was supposed to go with me but then said she can't go because her cousin is getting married in June and my boy that I bought the other tickets for wife refused to let him go to Brazil without taking her along. So I have four extra tickets I am going to dump in Brazil but like I said I need for more because I am confirmed flights and hotel rooms of all eight matches.



Sure, you can have them at face value. Let me know if you want them.

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:09 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:02 pm
Posts: 10492
Location: Around the World
@Undertaker..God bless you.

Abeg, how are you guys getting to Curitiba for the Iran game..I am thinking of flying first to Sao Paolo, then going to Curitiba for the Iran game..not sure what to do between games. After the Bosnia game, na to head back to Sao Paolo , then home for me.

_________________
http://www.turenchi.com for Nigerian News


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:16 am
Posts: 10587
Location: Stamford brigde... Off Fulham RD...
nanijoe wrote:
@Undertaker..God bless you.

Abeg, how are you guys getting to Curitiba for the Iran game..I am thinking of flying first to Sao Paolo, then going to Curitiba for the Iran game..not sure what to do between games. After the Bosnia game, na to head back to Sao Paolo , then home for me.


flying in from Sao Paulo on the day of the game..
Flights from sao paulo are currently expensive. When I booked the flight it was ~ $60 one way ticket on TAM.
Alternatively - you can fly straight to Curitiba from the U.S.. American Airlines have direct flights from Miami to curitiba..

The alternative is overnight or early morning bus from sao paulo that get you to Curitiba by noon Match day. It is like a 6hr ride.
http://www.buscaonibus.com.br/en/timeta ... o/curitiba

http://www.itapemirim.com.br/

_________________
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......


64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:03 am
Posts: 826
nanijoe wrote:
@Undertaker..God bless you.

Abeg, how are you guys getting to Curitiba for the Iran game..I am thinking of flying first to Sao Paolo, then going to Curitiba for the Iran game..not sure what to do between games. After the Bosnia game, na to head back to Sao Paolo , then home for me.


Flying in to Sao Paulo on the 15th, then taking a morning flight to Curitiba the same day. I will leave Curitiba on the 17th or the 18th, back to Sao Paulo, watch Spain vs. Chile on the 19th, and head back home on the 21st.

_________________
Musician wey go sing for deaf and dumb reunion don miss road.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:15 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:02 pm
Posts: 10492
Location: Around the World
Thank you !! I can book direct to Curitiba (one way) via AA, now to figure out how/when to get to Cuiba and where to fly back from

analyzer wrote:
nanijoe wrote:
@Undertaker..God bless you.

Abeg, how are you guys getting to Curitiba for the Iran game..I am thinking of flying first to Sao Paolo, then going to Curitiba for the Iran game..not sure what to do between games. After the Bosnia game, na to head back to Sao Paolo , then home for me.


flying in from Sao Paulo on the day of the game..
Flights from sao paulo are currently expensive. When I booked the flight it was ~ $60 one way ticket on TAM.
Alternatively - you can fly straight to Curitiba from the U.S.. American Airlines have direct flights from Miami to curitiba..

The alternative is overnight or early morning bus from sao paulo that get you to Curitiba by noon Match day. It is like a 6hr ride.
http://www.buscaonibus.com.br/en/timeta ... o/curitiba

http://www.itapemirim.com.br/

_________________
http://www.turenchi.com for Nigerian News


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:16 am
Posts: 10587
Location: Stamford brigde... Off Fulham RD...
^^
You welcome.. fyi - consider a multi city trip searcb.. might cost more booking one way going, one way coming back as separate flights....
AA also flies out of sao paulo and brasilia... I think Porto Alegrie and Rio too..

_________________
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......


64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14684
Location: Houston, Texas.
nanijoe wrote:
@Undertaker..God bless you.

Abeg, how are you guys getting to Curitiba for the Iran game..I am thinking of flying first to Sao Paolo, then going to Curitiba for the Iran game..not sure what to do between games. After the Bosnia game, na to head back to Sao Paolo , then home for me.



I am flying out from Houston to Sao Paulo on Delta Airlines on June 14th, then a one hour flight to Curitiba on June 15th. Staying at the Ibis Centro until June 18th. Back to Sao Paulo on June 18th, Staying at Ibis Morumbi hotel until June 21st England vs. Uruguay. Then off to Cuiaba on June 21th stay at hotel Vela, Nigeria vs Bosnia. June 23rd fly out to Brazilia to watch Brazil vs. Cameroon, staying with a hot Brazilian chick i met on airbnb. June 24 fly to Porto Alegre to watch Nigeria vs Argentina and then back to Brasilia on June 25th to watch Ghana vs Portugal. Leave Brasilia June 28th fly to Rio and catch a round of 16 game on June 28th, then fly to Brasilia on June 30th to watch another round of 16 game, hopefully (Nigeria vs France). Then fly to Sao Paulo on July 1st to watch my last game in Brazil, Argentina vs Switzerland, Nigeria vs France or even Nigeria vs Ecuador? July 2nd fly back to Houston to watch the rest on tv. 20 days, 6 cities, 9 games but a trip of a life time. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14684
Location: Houston, Texas.
So none of you guys have extra tickets for this game? Nigeria vs. Argentina,Cameroon vs. Brazil, England vs. Uruguay. Or you guys have turn into Brazilian scalpers?

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Last edited by Undertaker on Tue May 29, 2018 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:21 pm
Posts: 3194
Location: USA
Undertaker wrote:
So none of you guys have extra tickets for this game? Nigeria vs. Argentina,Cameroon vs. Brazil, England vs. Uruguay. Or you guys have turn into Brazilian scalping?


This one actually showed up earlier on the FIFA website today CAT1. I am surprised you don't have it.

_________________
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14684
Location: Houston, Texas.
KIZONZO wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
So none of you guys have extra tickets for this game? Nigeria vs. Argentina,Cameroon vs. Brazil, England vs. Uruguay. Or you guys have turn into Brazilian scalping?


This one actually showed up earlier on the FIFA website today CAT1. I am surprised you don't have it.


When? What time? I am on the Fifa.com everyday and I haven't seen it show up. I will PM you my cellphone number. Can you please text me anytime of the day you see these three games become available. Thanks

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 4:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:10 pm
Posts: 9311
have any of you guys got accommodation?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 6:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14684
Location: Houston, Texas.
soothsayer wrote:
have any of you guys got accommodation?



All of us got accommodation........ why did you wait so long? The only rooms left in Brazil are in the favelas!

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group