I need tickets please......................

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I need tickets please......................

Post by Lager-back »

Undertaker wrote:
soothsayer wrote:have any of you guys got accommodation?

All of us got accommodation........ why did you wait so long? The only rooms left in Brazil are in the favelas!
:lol:
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

Lager-back wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

All of us got accommodation........ why did you wait so long? The only rooms left in Brazil are in the favelas!

might have to put my Uruguay vs England & Holland vs Denmark tickets up on sale.
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

soothsayer wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

might have to put my Uruguay vs England & Holland vs Denmark tickets up on sale.
This is how you know someone is telling a huge lie to feel among! There is no fixture as Holand V Denmark. Heck, Denmark did not even qualify for the World Cup.

Also, the second game you mentioned, Uruguay V England is a very rare ticket. I am positive anyone who has that ticket has accommodation sorted out as that is actually the first game to sell out in every ticket phase.

No need to just make stuff up just for the sake of it! If you really still need accommodation, there is still plenty available on the FIFA platform,
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

KIZONZO wrote:
soothsayer wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

This is how you know someone is telling a huge lie to feel among! There is no fixture as Holand V Denmark. Heck, Denmark did not even qualify for the World Cup.

Also, the second game you mentioned, Uruguay V England is a very rare ticket. I am positive anyone who has that ticket has accommodation sorted out as that is actually the first game to sell out in every ticket phase.

No need to just make stuff up just for the sake of it! If you really still need accommodation, there is still plenty available on the FIFA platform,

Shots fired, man down............I had a feeling the dude was lying when he asked about accommodation a month before the world cup. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Actually, there are plenty of rooms left at good prices, as long as you are not in Rio...

Anyway, I plan to stay in Sao Paulo between the 2 Naija games, is anyone else going to be there? What's a good area to be in?
Lager-back wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

nanijoe wrote:Actually, there are plenty of rooms left at good prices, as long as you are not in Rio...

Anyway, I plan to stay in Sao Paulo between the 2 Naija games, is anyone else going to be there? What's a good area to be in?
Lager-back wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

My man, i am in Sao Paulo from June 18th to June 21st stay at the Ibis hotel before heading to Cuiaba.
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

KIZONZO wrote:
soothsayer wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

Sorry I meant holland vs chile.. if you think i'm lying ... well so be it. :dream:
Got two tickets for Sao Paulo ... wasn't sure if i could get the nigerian games cos of the requirements of Nigerian passport, and yes I waited too long.

Request Number 701159***
1 x Match 23 - Uruguay v England - Sao Paulo / Category 2
Collection
1 x Match 36 - Netherlands v Chile - Sao Paulo / Category 3
Collection
Last edited by soothsayer on Tue May 13, 2014 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Abeg sir, can I buy your England vs Uruguay tickets? No mind all the nonsense people wey dey doubt your honorable integrity.Their collective heads no dey house
soothsayer wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:
soothsayer wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

Sorry I meant holland vs chile.. if you think i'm lying ... well so be it. :dream:
Got two tickets for Sao Paulo ... wasn't sure if i could get the nigerian games cos of the requirements of Nigerian passport, and yes I waited too long.
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

nanijoe wrote:Abeg sir, can I buy your England vs Uruguay tickets? No mind all the nonsense people wey dey doubt your honorable integrity.Their collective heads no dey house
soothsayer wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:
soothsayer wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

Nanijoe, the tickets are not delivery though.. they are collection
Not sure if that is suitable to you..
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

where would I collect them from?

soothsayer wrote:
nanijoe wrote:Abeg sir, can I buy your England vs Uruguay tickets? No mind all the nonsense people wey dey doubt your honorable integrity.Their collective heads no dey house
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

nanijoe wrote:where would I collect them from?

soothsayer wrote:
You can't collect them on his behave. He has to show up in person in Brazil to collect them or he can transfer them to you thru FIFA! Btw Soothsayer, I will double any offer you get for England vs. Uruguay if you want to sell them. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

does anyone know how to transfer tickets (from one guest to another) post printing. Picked up my tickets yesterday but it still has the name of the previous Guest who had to cancel due to work obligations.

I already did the guest switch on the Fifa ticket portal. But need to figure out how it will reflect on the ticket that still carries another person's name
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

analyzer wrote:does anyone know how to transfer tickets (from one guest to another) post printing. Picked up my tickets yesterday but it still has the name of the previous Guest who had to cancel due to work obligations.

I already did the guest switch on the Fifa ticket portal. But need to figure out how it will reflect on the ticket that still carries another person's name

What game tickets you want transfer?
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Undertaker wrote:
analyzer wrote:does anyone know how to transfer tickets (from one guest to another) post printing. Picked up my tickets yesterday but it still has the name of the previous Guest who had to cancel due to work obligations.

What game tickets you want transfer?

IRN vs. NIG
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....