Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:57 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 6:30 pm 

Undertaker wrote:
soothsayer wrote:
have any of you guys got accommodation?

All of us got accommodation........ why did you wait so long? The only rooms left in Brazil are in the favelas!

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:44 am 

Lager-back wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
soothsayer wrote:

All of us got accommodation........ why did you wait so long? The only rooms left in Brazil are in the favelas!

might have to put my Uruguay vs England & Holland vs Denmark tickets up on sale.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 12:36 pm 

soothsayer wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
soothsayer wrote:

might have to put my Uruguay vs England & Holland vs Denmark tickets up on sale.

This is how you know someone is telling a huge lie to feel among! There is no fixture as Holand V Denmark. Heck, Denmark did not even qualify for the World Cup.

Also, the second game you mentioned, Uruguay V England is a very rare ticket. I am positive anyone who has that ticket has accommodation sorted out as that is actually the first game to sell out in every ticket phase.

No need to just make stuff up just for the sake of it! If you really still need accommodation, there is still plenty available on the FIFA platform,

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 4:25 pm 

KIZONZO wrote:
soothsayer wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
soothsayer wrote:

This is how you know someone is telling a huge lie to feel among! There is no fixture as Holand V Denmark. Heck, Denmark did not even qualify for the World Cup.

Also, the second game you mentioned, Uruguay V England is a very rare ticket. I am positive anyone who has that ticket has accommodation sorted out as that is actually the first game to sell out in every ticket phase.

No need to just make stuff up just for the sake of it! If you really still need accommodation, there is still plenty available on the FIFA platform,

Shots fired, man down............I had a feeling the dude was lying when he asked about accommodation a month before the world cup. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:23 am 
Site Admin

Actually, there are plenty of rooms left at good prices, as long as you are not in Rio...

Anyway, I plan to stay in Sao Paulo between the 2 Naija games, is anyone else going to be there? What's a good area to be in?

Lager-back wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
soothsayer wrote:

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:59 am 

nanijoe wrote:
Actually, there are plenty of rooms left at good prices, as long as you are not in Rio...

Anyway, I plan to stay in Sao Paulo between the 2 Naija games, is anyone else going to be there? What's a good area to be in?

Lager-back wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
soothsayer wrote:

My man, i am in Sao Paulo from June 18th to June 21st stay at the Ibis hotel before heading to Cuiaba.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:26 pm 

KIZONZO wrote:
soothsayer wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
soothsayer wrote:

Sorry I meant holland vs chile.. if you think i'm lying ... well so be it. :dream:
Got two tickets for Sao Paulo ... wasn't sure if i could get the nigerian games cos of the requirements of Nigerian passport, and yes I waited too long.

Request Number 701159***
1 x Match 23 - Uruguay v England - Sao Paulo / Category 2
Collection
1 x Match 36 - Netherlands v Chile - Sao Paulo / Category 3
Collection

Last edited by soothsayer on Tue May 13, 2014 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:33 pm 
Site Admin

Abeg sir, can I buy your England vs Uruguay tickets? No mind all the nonsense people wey dey doubt your honorable integrity.Their collective heads no dey house

soothsayer wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:
soothsayer wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
soothsayer wrote:

Sorry I meant holland vs chile.. if you think i'm lying ... well so be it. :dream:
Got two tickets for Sao Paulo ... wasn't sure if i could get the nigerian games cos of the requirements of Nigerian passport, and yes I waited too long.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:40 pm 

nanijoe wrote:
Abeg sir, can I buy your England vs Uruguay tickets? No mind all the nonsense people wey dey doubt your honorable integrity.Their collective heads no dey house

soothsayer wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:
soothsayer wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
soothsayer wrote:

Nanijoe, the tickets are not delivery though.. they are collection
Not sure if that is suitable to you..

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:53 pm 
Site Admin

where would I collect them from?

soothsayer wrote:
nanijoe wrote:

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:51 pm 

nanijoe wrote:
where would I collect them from?

soothsayer wrote:
nanijoe wrote:

You can't collect them on his behave. He has to show up in person in Brazil to collect them or he can transfer them to you thru FIFA! Btw Soothsayer, I will double any offer you get for England vs. Uruguay if you want to sell them. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:09 pm 

does anyone know how to transfer tickets (from one guest to another) post printing. Picked up my tickets yesterday but it still has the name of the previous Guest who had to cancel due to work obligations.

I already did the guest switch on the Fifa ticket portal. But need to figure out how it will reflect on the ticket that still carries another person's name

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:47 pm 

analyzer wrote:
does anyone know how to transfer tickets (from one guest to another) post printing. Picked up my tickets yesterday but it still has the name of the previous Guest who had to cancel due to work obligations.

I already did the guest switch on the Fifa ticket portal. But need to figure out how it will reflect on the ticket that still carries another person's name

What game tickets you want transfer?

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:25 pm 

Undertaker wrote:
analyzer wrote:

What game tickets you want transfer?

IRN vs. NIG

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....