Hotels in Curitiba

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Hotels in Curitiba

Post by analyzer »

damekadon wrote:So I already booked a hotel in Curitiba (Ibis) per recommendation, but I spoke with someone that lives there that recommended staying in a hostel for better experience. Any thoughts? Also, still need one more ticket for the Nigeria - Iran game, in case anyone got a ticket for sale lemme noe pls.

http://hostelroma.com.br/acomodacoes/

http://www.curitibaecohostel.com.br/
You for ask the bobo to clarify what he means by "better experience".
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

analyzer wrote:
damekadon wrote:So I already booked a hotel in Curitiba (Ibis) per recommendation, but I spoke with someone that lives there that recommended staying in a hostel for better experience. Any thoughts? Also, still need one more ticket for the Nigeria - Iran game, in case anyone got a ticket for sale lemme noe pls.

http://hostelroma.com.br/acomodacoes/

http://www.curitibaecohostel.com.br/
You for ask the bobo to clarify what he means by "better experience".

Better option on ashewo??????? I don't play that game specially in Brazil!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
damekadon
Egg
Egg

Post by damekadon »

Ashewo? For where? I don't roll like that. She was talking about cultural experience, interaction with the locals, watching other games with groups in a bar, and excursions around Curitiba. I think I'll stick to ibis though.
Musician wey go sing for deaf and dumb reunion don miss road.
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

damekadon wrote:Ashewo? For where? I don't roll like that. She was talking about cultural experience, interaction with the locals, watching other games with groups in a bar, and excursions around Curitiba. I think I'll stick to ibis though.
The general consensus seems to be that if you are in the Batel neighborhood - that is as good as it gets.. They have the trendy bars and restaurants located there..
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

damekadon wrote:Ashewo? For where? I don't roll like that. She was talking about cultural experience, interaction with the locals, watching other games with groups in a bar, and excursions around Curitiba. I think I'll stick to ibis though.

I am at the Ibis too. There are three in Curitiba. Which one are you staying at?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ikemba_nacho
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba_nacho »

Sir V wrote:
ikemba_nacho wrote:I just had a chat with a travel agent (a Brasilian from Rio), for those us going that are single, he noted the girls here are one of the best in the Brazil as they have a mix of eastern european and some afrom inlfuences as well. Enjoy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
My brother, make una carry raincoat o.

Going with my gf so it was for the single guys. Me I can only take mental pictures
damekadon
Egg
Egg

Post by damekadon »

Undertaker wrote:

I am at the Ibis too. There are three in Curitiba. Which one are you staying at?

Three Ibis? I hope I did not get a shady one. I will be staying at Ibis Curitiba Shopping, Rua Brigadeiro, Franco, 2154. Same place you will be?
Musician wey go sing for deaf and dumb reunion don miss road.
ikemba_nacho
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba_nacho »

damekadon wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

Three Ibis? I hope I did not get a shady one. I will be staying at Ibis Curitiba Shopping, Rua Brigadeiro, Franco, 2154. Same place you will be?
Read that it was one of the safe ones in a good neighborhood, so you should be fine