Ghana 26 man Worldcup squad

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Ghana 26 man Worldcup squad

Post by Robbynice »

miky wrote:solid squad damn!! essien muntari combo
You are still in the camp that looks at name to determine what will happen. Ghana will do well but make no mistake about it, Essien is past the sell by date. Muntari is still okay...
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Robbynice wrote:
You are still in the camp that looks at name to determine what will happen. Ghana will do well but make no mistake about it, Essien is past the sell by date. Muntari is still okay...

Uncle, I think we should worry less about Ghana and worry more about our squad and coaching staff. Going by our performance against WC caliber teams, Ghana has better chance of getting out of their group than we do ours. That is fact, not mushy mushy Keshi houseboys feelings. :taunt: :D
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

1naija wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

Uncle, I think we should worry less about Ghana and worry more about our squad and coaching staff. Going by our performance against WC caliber teams, Ghana has better chance of getting out of their group than we do ours. That is fact, not mushy mushy Keshi houseboys feelings. :taunt: :D
Bros, I hear you... :twisted:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
oalkeepers: Adam Kwarasey, Fatau Dauda, Stephen Adams

Defenders: Samuel Inkoom, Daniel Opare, Harrison Afful, Jeffrey Schlupp, John Boye, Jonathan Mensah, Jerry Akaminko, Rashid Sumaila

Midfielders: Michael Essien, Rabiu Mohammed, Agyemang Badu, Kwadwo Asamoah, Sulley Muntari, Albert Adomah, Wakasu Mubarak, Christian Atsu, David Accam, Andre Ayew, Afriyie Acquah

Strikers: Asamoah Gyan, Kevin Prince Boateng, Abdul Majeed Waris, Jordan Ayew
http://www.ghanafa.org/pages/blackstars/201405/9532.php
Decent squad... it will boil down to fitness and avoiding injury.

As difficult as their group is, if healthy, they should make it out of their group.

Need the maximum points against USA... score an upset against Germany of even tie them... Portugal will be for all the marbles..
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Heliopolis wrote:This is the best African squad going to the WC but they are in a brutal group. I'm sorry but they are not going to defeat Germany. Beating the US and Portugal is possible but will not be easy. I will be rooting for them anyway...
USA: Na our wives ...expect the usual "doggie style"
Portugal: Without Ronaldo, they're just another 2-tier European side ... "piledriver"
Germany: By the time we meet them we have already qualified; "Missionary"

Ghana will be 3-0-0 going into round of 16
Last edited by Rawlings on Tue May 13, 2014 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Rawlings wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:This is the best African squad going to the WC but they are in a brutal group. I'm sorry but they are not going to defeat Germany. Beating the US and Portugal is possible but will not be easy. I will be rooting for them anyway...
Portugal: Without Ronaldo they just another 2-tier European side ... "piledriver"

See this bobo mouth! Lol!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

bushboy wrote:Def much stronger than the rubbish squad Keshi named.

Kpom!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

zee wrote:
bushboy wrote:Def much stronger than the rubbish squad Keshi named.

Kpom!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

Rawlings wrote:
Portugal: Without Ronaldo they just another 2-tier European side ... "piledriver"

U r a effing disgrace I hope they ban u here and on ghanaweb again. I will email keba right now.
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

aykwes8 wrote:
Rawlings wrote:

U r a effing disgrace I hope they ban u here and on ghanaweb again. I will email keba right now.
Wetin the bobo do now? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

KIZONZO wrote:
aykwes8 wrote:
Rawlings wrote:

Wetin the bobo do now? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
He is sounding like a Naijarian... bobo no even know the order of matches his "country" dey play...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

aykwes8 wrote:
Rawlings wrote:

Pope, I'm surprised u even know what is "doggie style"
How many "hail Mary's" should i recite?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

I'm rooting for Ghana. I hope they go far. Gyan gives me the shakes though. A deadlier striker in front of goal would have given Ghana and Africa her first WC Silver or Gold by now.
-Simpli fy -
mouko
Egg
Egg

Post by mouko »

Wishing Ghana all the best...my second favorite team....but that group na waoo!!! Holland would be a good test...
If Sex and Money can't do it, Forget About It.
01.06.1955 Ghana 7-0 Nigeria International @Kwabena
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

Rawlings wrote:
aykwes8 wrote:
Rawlings wrote:

kwashia, pope? come again, oloshii
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

aykwes8 wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
aykwes8 wrote:
Rawlings wrote:

kwashia, pope? come again, oloshii
I did not know the resurrection already happened
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Ghana will come up short for being short of 30!

This team will not beat Yankee this time around. In fact I don't see this team making it out of the group stage. The battle is between U.S.A, Portugal, and Germany. It is up to Ghana to beat Portugal and Germany but they will come up short in the first game versus the Yanks. The yanks are coming big time!!!!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

kolinzo wrote:Ghana will come up short for being short of 30!

This team will not beat Yankee this time around. In fact I don't see this team making it out of the group stage. The battle is between U.S.A, Portugal, and Germany. It is up to Ghana to beat Portugal and Germany but they will come up short in the first game versus the Yanks. The yanks are coming big time!!!!
Do not go AWOL. Be sure to show your face after The BS have wired USMNT.
-Simpli fy -