USA PROVISIONAL LIST OF 30 ! NO GOOSH, NO ADU

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: USA PROVISIONAL LIST OF 30 ! NO GOOSH, NO ADU

Post by zee »

GIN wrote:I never knew that the stashman is part of the US coaching staff :shock:
His 'boy' Klinsi, created a job for the .....................Stashman :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
GIN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GIN »

zee wrote:
GIN wrote:I never knew that the stashman is part of the US coaching staff :shock:
His 'boy' Klinsi, created a job for the .....................Stashman :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf:
Samson Siasia speaking FACTs about 2008.
“I have been waiting for this job for almost three years now and that was before the 2008 Beijing Olympics. I was to be the coach of the Super Eagles after the interview conducted for the job. But that time I said no, I wasn’t ready. Now that I am ready, I am not intimidated at all. I am ready for this job,” he declared matter-of-factly" http://africanfootball.mtnfootball.com/ ... m_ID=36099
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Men just saw inside the United States training camp and boy the kind endurance training is scary
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Donovan dropped
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

US fans going nuts, landon donovan dropped.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

F360 wrote:
kolinzo wrote:Now this list is a good list and the guys picked are capable of beating any team in the world on any given day. Depending on the formation, Altidore, Dempsey, Landon should be a handful for the Ghanaians. Johansson should also be a handful for the Ghanaians if he is picked.

However, I must state that Landon Donovan has to take the back sit on this one. He does not necessarily have to be on the bench but the ball cannot be going through him all the time. I don't think he's getting along with Clint Dempsey anymore. Dempsey on the other hand cannot play like he owns this team -I trust Klinsman to call him to order. I know for a fact that Jozy Altidore will give 110%. So, Dempsey and Donovan must, MUST share the ball.

I like the defense. Goodson and Cameron are a good pair. Beasley will keep the his opponents honest, Chandler or Fabian will do the same on the right.

In the midfield, my boy M. Bradley, aka box2box X Box, will have a good WC again barring injury. Jermaine Jones is a sure starter staying put in the DM, Zusi or Diskerud (or both depending on the formation) will have a blast.

This team should be built around M. Bradley, aka box2box X Box.

Let me warn you guys, the Yanks are coming!!

Ol boy, I thought you actually follow the US team?

Clarence Goodson will not be a starter on the US defence.
Geoff Cameron (even though he can play CB proficiently) does not start at CB if Gonzo and Besler are healthy. Jurgen prefers to play Cameron at RB.
Fabian Johnson is preferred on the left by Klinsmann. Cameron on the right.
Mix Diskerud is a long shot to even make the 23. He hasn't impressed for the national team and his club form isn't better than Ale Bedoya's was. Both will be in a battle to make the final 23 and the WC friendlies will determine a lot but don't mention Zusi and Diskerud in the same sentence since Zusi is a guaranteed lock for the 23 and Diskerud isn't.

Don't be so confident in the defense either.
Are you sure you follow U.S. team? Not U.S. players? Let me go further to tell you Mix Diskerud is making the top 15 along with Zusi. In fact, I can say with confidence that Diskerud will get in the first 11 before Zusi.

Since I've been watching the U.S. team I have not seen Cameron started as the RB. If anything, for me, the defence is the easiest pick. Depending on the mission, this is what I am predicting to be the starting defence:

RB: Fabian Johnson (or Chandler). Both could be played in the game at the same time with Fabian in advance role
LB: Beasley
CBs: Cameron, Goodson or Goodson, Besler

Look at my prediction on defense again. I was on point. Having Watch 90% of U.S. hexagonal games I am pretty confident about my prediction.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****